Is Jose Calderon On The Pacers' Radar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate TJ Ford but....

We could ask for a real step up in player if we acquired TJ Ford for Jose. Ie., TJ Ford and Paul George for Jose and ?Sonny Weems?

TJ has a big contract like Jose and is used to being Jarrett Jack's backup....

Comment

Rap Challenger wrote: View Post
      Seems the new GM tagline for this offseason is "we're not going to take back any bad contracts".

Jose is one of those contracts, I'm afraid.
      I used to believe that, but if Turkoglu can be unloaded, so can Jose.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
        I used to believe that, but if Turkoglu can be unloaded, so can Jose.
        I could be wrong on this, it wouldn't be the first nor the last time but it seems to me that you are really pushing for the Raptors to unload Calderon.

Is it primarily or even partially because the Raptors didn't draft Avery Bradley?
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Brain Colangelo wrote: View Post
          We could ask for a real step up in player if we acquired TJ Ford for Jose. Ie., TJ Ford and Paul George for Jose and ?Sonny Weems?

TJ has a big contract like Jose and is used to being Jarrett Jack's backup....
          Sorry, thats not happening for a couple of reasons...a) pr problem for the Pacers trading their latest #1 (who looks v. good) b) not unless TJ & JJ have kissed and made up (they didnt get along well in Indy)

Comment

ya, were not getting t.j. back. he was his best for when we had him re-acquiring him now isn't the best idea.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
            X