Let the Two-Headed Monster Known as "Cack" Debate Officially Begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the Two-Headed Monster Known as "Cack" Debate Officially Begin

Hmmmm .... so, although it was only one game and was against a weaker opponent in the Wolves, are we one cusp of yet another point guard controversy here in Toronto ala "Forderon"? This one known as "Cack".

Tonight was the perfect example on how effective Jack can be when his role is to lead and facilitate as a PG. Not as a SG like Jay has played him for a good chunk of the season so far, but strictly as the point guard. Was effective on the fast break; even better with the the drive and dish, gritty and hustling (even diving for the loose ball twice) and relentless in the 4th quarter when we needed someone to step up and take control the most. That's what a "floor general" does.

So, albeit Jose's a good point guard, and Jack understands his role on this team, are we on the verge of having yet another controversy and repetitive debate about who's game we need more running the point? Jose's or Jack's?

BOOOO at failure of nickname. Doc I tought you could do better *shakes head*

Anyways, Jack finally seems to be showing his money's worth. Last year we woulda had Roko and Willie Solo-man in here. Anyways partaining to the contorversy. I highly doubt that will happen. Caldy and Jack will get roughly 30 minutes each night. Some playing by themselves and some playing together. PLus, IMO Jack doesn't seem to be a person to bitch at minutes. So no atleast I hope
    Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

No controversy. Jose will be the starter barring injury. It would fuck up the team way too much to start making Jose think he is not deserving of that spot. I see no problem with them splitting minutes though, if Jack continues this kind of play.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        Hmmmm .... so, although it was only one game and was against a weaker opponent in the Wolves, are we one cusp of yet another point guard controversy here in Toronto ala "Forderon"? This one known as "Cack".
        Ha, Cack...Vulgar.

Maybe his their last name can be Vulgaron?

Cack Vulgaron.

Or how about JaRose Jalderon?...

Comment

Calderack?
          Jackeron?

HOw bout one of those to, better then Cack IMO
          Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

I don't care what Jose says, I think he plays better when another PG is pushing him for minutes, or when Sam rode his back. His worst stretch of play has always come when his job is secure.

Comment

As much as I think both Jack and Calderon are team first players who'll do whatever is best for the team (so long as their winning), I think the main reason the team (Triano & BC) will not have Jack and Calderon switch roles is because of the large disparity between their annual salaries.
              RR OG

Comment

Two headed monster Cack, hmm. Where have I wrote that before? lol

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtop...961504&start=0
                The one and only

Comment

East Coast wrote: View Post
                  Two headed monster Cack, hmm. Where have I wrote that before? lol

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtop...961504&start=0
                  Dammit ... and here I thought I just came up with an original nickname for the guys. I feel shame.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                    Dammit ... and here I thought I just came up with an original nickname for the guys. I feel shame.
                    It's okay, at least you have good taste.........................in cack
                    The one and only

Comment

East Coast wrote: View Post
                      It's okay, at least you have good taste.........................in cack
                      LMAO ... Cheers EC.

Comment

Working...
                      X