Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Turkoglu's Turn To Take A Shot At Toronto & Colangelo

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

too bad he is 100% right.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ....

I dont understand... If no one wants to come to Toronto then why did the biggest name in free agency last year come here? If he would have checked in at some point last season maybe the raps may have made the playoffs. Hedo is a joke and shouldn't talk shit when he was a huge reason why they didn't make the playoffs.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    its funny how turkyflu talk about BC making comment behind peoples backs! thats all turk has done, talk shit from turkey!

its almost as if classy hard working loyal players are becoming extinct.

i cant think of a single franchise that wouldnt have problems with guys like turk, he has some nerve to say t.o was the problem.

Turkeyflu = triple douche
    I'm pretty happy we have the young guns. They want to play here and bring this team back to respectability. Something Bosh(franchise player my ass) has never been able to do.

Raptors Republic Veteran Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    If Bosh wins a 'ship in Miami, most likey to happen at least once, it will be a big deal, truss. They haven't won anything yet as a trio but Wade has won a ring already. Btw AMorrison is not a viable comparison as he was a fringe roster player for LA while Bosh is part of the core in Miami.

S&T, all BC got was Miami's 1st round pick in 2011(likely number 30) & gave TO back the number one pick BC traded away to Miami in the JO deal. Plus a 14 million dollar trade exception. BC f*cked himself & the fans over.

I can almost guarantee that Hedo will play really well in Phoenix over the next couple of years further exposing TO's lack of structure.
    It'll be a big deal alright....for the fans in Miami.

I brought up Morrison because Wade & James in Miami could be challenging for a championship without Bosh. Maybe they should try to get Chris Paul as well.

Another fallacy about Toronto's draft pick coming back...let me ask...was that pick ours before the s&t? If Bosh eg. went to Chicago would we get that draft pick back from Miami? What do you think BC could get for Bosh at the trade deadline and with whom as a rent-a-player for half a year or even a year ago?

We'll see about Hedo in Phoenix....especially a couple of years down the road. Unless Nash is injured the ball in that town is going to go through Nash (and Dragic) when it counts most....and thats most of the time.

BC has made mistakes and amongst them naivety and trust as well as not putting together a defensive minded team but enough of the manlove for Bosh and Hedo. Next you are going to make case for James not getting surrounded by "good" players in Cleveland. 60 plus games in the regular season 2 yrs running kinda shreds that argument.

Post Thanks / Like

thank god, the streaks over

THAT's THE FIRST SHOT TURKOGLU'S MADE ALL YEAR!!
    Last edited by LBF; Mon Aug 2nd, 2010 at 12:40 PM.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    It'll be a big deal alright....for the fans in Miami.

I brought up Morrison because Wade & James in Miami could be challenging for a championship without Bosh. Maybe they should try to get Chris Paul as well.

Another fallacy about Toronto's draft pick coming back...let me ask...was that pick ours before the s&t? If Bosh eg. went to Chicago would we get that draft pick back from Miami? What do you think BC could get for Bosh at the trade deadline and with whom as a rent-a-player for half a year or even a year ago?

We'll see about Hedo in Phoenix....especially a couple of years down the road. Unless Nash is injured the ball in that town is going to go through Nash (and Dragic) when it counts most....and thats most of the time.

BC has made mistakes and amongst them naivety and trust as well as not putting together a defensive minded team but enough of the manlove for Bosh and Hedo. Next you are going to make case for James not getting surrounded by "good" players in Cleveland. 60 plus games in the regular season 2 yrs running kinda shreds that argument.
    It'll be a big deal for ther NBA as Miami's global appeal, fan base is growing everyday. Morrison's and Bosh's situation are nothing a like no matter how you try to rationalize it to yourself.lol No cap space for CP3.

Miami had the right to the Raptor's #1 draft pick (lottery protected until 2015) as per the JO deal. Now they don't as they gave that draft pick back to TO as part of the Bosh S&T- comprehend? Also, if Bosh went to Chicago then- no, Miami wouldn't have surrendered their right to exercise the draft options on TO's future #1's as per the JO deal. Whatever BC could have gotten for Bosh at the deadline is irrelevant now as BC didn't do ish even though the players(as per Hoopshype Bargnani interview) had a feeling that Bosh was leaving.

Yes, we will see how Turk plays in Phoenix as time will surely tell one way or the other.

I have no man love for Hedo nor Bosh I just recognize game, son. So now you are predicting what I will say- then providing the closing argumentive particular that makes you come off as being right?lmfao Keep on drinking BC's kool aid if you wish- free will.

Btw- In the future do the full math not the self serving half.

Post Thanks / Like

It'll be a big deal for ther NBA as Miami's global appeal, fan base is growing everyday. Morrison's and Bosh's situation are nothing a like no matter how you try to rationalize it to yourself.lol No cap space for CP3.

Miami had the right to the Raptor's #1 draft pick (lottery protected until 2015) as per the JO deal. Now they don't as they gave that draft pick back to TO as part of the Bosh S&T- comprehend? Also, if Bosh went to Chicago then- no, Miami wouldn't have surrendered their right to exercise the draft options on TO's future #1's as per the JO deal. Whatever BC could have gotten for Bosh at the deadline is irrelevant now as BC didn't do ish even though the players(as per Hoopshype Bargnani interview) had a feeling that Bosh was leaving.

Yes, we will see how Turk plays in Phoenix as time will surely tell one way or the other.

I have no man love for Hedo nor Bosh I just recognize game, son. So now you are predicting what I will say- then providing the closing argumentive particular that makes you come off as being right?lmfao Keep on drinking BC's kool aid if you wish- free will.

Btw- In the future do the full math not the self serving half.

The fans in Miami are front runners. Check out their attendance the last few years. Wait till there are either hiccups or they keep winning insanely...either way the fair weather fans will take leave for the sun, south beach and whatever they have there. Its a novelty right now. Bought your Bosh Heat shirt yet.

I think you have a logic problem re the draft pick. Once more, the Miami Heat OWNED Toronto's draft pick (lottery protected only till 2015). It was NOT ours anymore in any form...ever. After 2015 it would not be lottery protected and Miami would have used it. We got total rights back..meaning we got a first rounder. Whether it was ours previously or the Clippers is immaterial. Before the s&t it was not ours...after, it became ours...hope you get it now.

Lets see now, how do you explain if you have such high regard for Bosh's integrity, that Bargnani and the team knew "two months" before the season ended that Bosh was going to leave. That coincides with his "ankle injury" (Feb 18)...season ended April 14....and Bosh in complete denial publicly that he hadnt made his mind up yet and Toronto was going to be in the mix. You wanna hold hands with the man, ok...just buy his shirt.

I missed the "math" slam at the end...was it the 120 games won in Cleveland the last two years or all the players James asked to bring in who didnt add up to a full "surrounding" of talent. It happened here too with Bosh being consulted on all the moves. The reason I bring up James is because if you watched that Boston series he gave up too with his elbow's mri not showing much ("bruised bone near the elbow"). Poor little booboo. Now, this is all so coincidental I must surely bore SirChilly with the minutiae we cannot prove.

Re Chris Paul, while I was being facetious about my comment, the Heat can theoretically acquire him by trading Bosh to NO for CP. No?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Hassan wrote: View Post
    Turkolgu is a fag. we have problems? wtf buddy you have problems your the most unfit piece of crap in the whole NBA. Watch next season everyone in Phoenix is gonna find out how much of a fag Turk really is.
    Hassan, can we at least keep it somewhat civil? There are other ways to call Turk the lameass that he is without using a really offensive word like f#*. Just saying.

Post Thanks / Like

its funny how turkyflu talk about BC making comment behind peoples backs! thats all turk has done, talk shit from turkey!
    I know. This guy "checked out" right after signing the deal, I can't wait to see him get hammered at the PF in Phoenix.

Having said that, I do agree with one of his quotes:

That organization has problems.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Why I love The GM, Part 392: Chris Bosh plays at an all star level for 7 yrs, checks out a little during the last half of the season (because we know all pro athletes try 100% of the time all the time), leaves as a free agent (which is his right) for a clearly better situation and he goes to the national airwaves and does some dry snitching on him. Hedo Turkoglu comes here only for the money, loafs through a season, whines his way out of Toronto for a better situation, (rightly) defends his old teamate and points out the flaws in the system while trashing The GM.... and he responds with a stock press release and throwing in that he's still a "business friend" of his. If I'm an American player, I look at this situation and wonder.....

Raptors Republic Rookie your mom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Totally unrelated, but can someone show how to post a picture under your username when you leave comments? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote your mom wrote: View Post
    Totally unrelated, but can someone show how to post a picture under your username when you leave comments? Thanks!
    I assume you mean an "avatar"? If so, go to "Forum Actions" (top of page menu) and "Change Avatar" should get your picture/logo etc under your id name.

Post Thanks / Like

i like how you people just like to hate on him blindly and not even talk about his comments. yea, he sucked ass here, everyone and their grandmother knows that.

but is he wrong about the organization though? id be more inclined to believe bosh or even turk, rather than the joke that is BC.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    The fans in Miami are front runners. Check out their attendance the last few years. Wait till there are either hiccups or they keep winning insanely...either way the fair weather fans will take leave for the sun, south beach and whatever they have there. Its a novelty right now. Bought your Bosh Heat shirt yet.

I think you have a logic problem re the draft pick. Once more, the Miami Heat OWNED Toronto's draft pick (lottery protected only till 2015). It was NOT ours anymore in any form...ever. After 2015 it would not be lottery protected and Miami would have used it. We got total rights back..meaning we got a first rounder. Whether it was ours previously or the Clippers is immaterial. Before the s&t it was not ours...after, it became ours...hope you get it now.

Lets see now, how do you explain if you have such high regard for Bosh's integrity, that Bargnani and the team knew "two months" before the season ended that Bosh was going to leave. That coincides with his "ankle injury" (Feb 18)...season ended April 14....and Bosh in complete denial publicly that he hadnt made his mind up yet and Toronto was going to be in the mix. You wanna hold hands with the man, ok...just buy his shirt.

I missed the "math" slam at the end...was it the 120 games won in Cleveland the last two years or all the players James asked to bring in who didnt add up to a full "surrounding" of talent. It happened here too with Bosh being consulted on all the moves. The reason I bring up James is because if you watched that Boston series he gave up too with his elbow's mri not showing much ("bruised bone near the elbow"). Poor little booboo. Now, this is all so coincidental I must surely bore SirChilly with the minutiae we cannot prove.

Re Chris Paul, while I was being facetious about my comment, the Heat can theoretically acquire him by trading Bosh to NO for CP. No?
    Most folks who live in Miami come from other parts of the country thus the Heat may not be #1 on local fans, followers personal lists. That being said Miami laid off their whole ticket department (with 2 years severance pay) because the season tickets are sold out w/ a 6,000 person waiting list- they have nothing to do now as the Big 3 sold the arena out before even playing a game together. I'm a man I don't walk around with other folks names on my back ie sports jerseys.

About the #1 draft pick that TO originally traded away in the JO deal and received back in the Bosh S&T- Riley schooled BC. As well you're speaking untenable facetious balderdash on the issue, son. Whatever you have to say to make yourself feel right.lol

Bargnani didn't say that he knew Bosh was going to leave TO, he said that he (team mates) had a feeling- big difference- learn to differentiate instead of blindly playa hate in order to self congratulate.

Also, your conjecture about James is purely speculative as neither you nor I really know what was wrong with his body only what was reported. Injuries affect people differently some folks can play hurt while others like to feel 100%. Speculation is like masturbation- it only gets you off, kiddo. If James averaged 60 wins plus over the last 2 season with that rough shot roster in Cleveland imagine what he will do with Wade, Bosh, Miller & company in Miami? Scary isn't it?lol

I recognized that. CP3 is looking to form his own Big 3 in NO or elsewhere not join the Heat- as per media reports.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Btw- Turk will have a few good years in Phoenix as we will see how Jay/BC misused his talents after his acquisition.
    Exactly which talents were misused??? He showed up out of shape. Yes the Raptors coddled him. If they called him out, I bet a bunch of you would be all over BC for making Raptors management look bad.

FLorida is a terrible sports market. I could care less if they are sold out for the season - any city in the NBA would have. After these 3 guys are done, the arena will be back to being 2/3s empty even with only 1 star player on their roster.

In the meantime - maybe you are right and they will win a few championships. I am leaning toward the opposite. This year, the Heat as currently constructed will not beat the Lakers if they even get that far. I bet they will start strong, and Bosh will wear out and disappear in the playoffs as he did the previous 2 times.

Then there could be a lockout the next year - so if the Heat do not win this year, they might have to wait until the 3rd season together, and by then, the NBA could have tightened the restrictions around the salary cap making it even more difficult for Riley to build around the 3 stars. In the meantime, Oklahoma, Portland, etc. will be getting better with a younger roster.

I know - a lot of 'ifs' but the Heat have their share of ;ifs; also.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

"In the end Bosh will most likely have a championship or 2 or 3 to his name while BC will be forever linked with Bosh leaving TO & with drafting Bargnani #1 overall in 2006- who would you want to be right about now? "

WHo cares if Bosh wins a championship they will be collasal failures if they have to rely on Bosh as they're interior defense. If BC did something wrong by stating the facts about Bosh then telling the truth is the biggest loser thing anyone can do. BC told the truth about Turk during the season and I guess turk doesn't like the truth. Anything said by Turk should be taken with a grain of salt as he ownly came here for the money and to party. So anyone who is as lazy a player as turk is should learn to shut his trap especially coming off a brutal year.
    There are alot of band wagon jumpers like sirchilly. WHy don't you guys go post some where else if your not going to be a raptors supporter.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

"About the #1 draft pick that TO originally traded away in the JO deal and received back in the Bosh S&T- Riley schooled BC. As well you're speaking untenable facetious balderdash on the issue, son. Whatever you have to say to make yourself feel right.lol"

Are you kidding me? JO has been terrible. Even worse then marion/turk combo. Not to mention that JO made 23 million dollars last year. Look at the stats before you school everyone. BC saved 10 million a year and the stats are pretty well the same. JO was terrible in the playoffs didn't even average 5 points a game wow burn on bc LOl
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/player...e?playerId=862
    http://espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=615

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

"Hedo Turkoglu comes here only for the money, loafs through a season, whines his way out of Toronto for a better situation, (rightly"

Here's the problem when fans think its alright to force your team to trade you because you don't like it here. The NBA should be fining guys like turk who make players look like contengious money grabbing idiots.

Raptors Republic All-Star Red and White's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

its almost as if classy hard working loyal players are becoming extinct.

i cant think of a single franchise that wouldnt have problems with guys like turk, he has some nerve to say t.o was the problem.

Turkeyflu = triple douche
    So basically, you tell reporters that he was talking behind peoples back, WHILE YOU ARE IN TURKEY TALKING BEHIND HIS BACK
    We gave him all that money, so he could fake sick then party before games. HE IS LUCKY that we were dumb enough to give him 50 mil, and i hope he just rots on the bench for the rest of his career... Piss off Hedo, what is between bosh and bc is between bosh and bc..

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

It is almost as if turk is jumping on the possibility to deflect criticism away from himself. 'Something wrong in Toronto and that is why I sucked this year.' I am sure he is expecting fans in Turkey and some in Phoenix to eat this up. Only a bonus that some in Toronto buy it too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information