No announcement yet.

Turkoglu's Turn To Take A Shot At Toronto & Colangelo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally unrelated, but can someone show how to post a picture under your username when you leave comments? Thanks!

Comment

your mom wrote: View Post
      Totally unrelated, but can someone show how to post a picture under your username when you leave comments? Thanks!
      I assume you mean an "avatar"? If so, go to "Forum Actions" (top of page menu) and "Change Avatar" should get your picture/logo etc under your id name.

Comment

i like how you people just like to hate on him blindly and not even talk about his comments. yea, he sucked ass here, everyone and their grandmother knows that.

but is he wrong about the organization though? id be more inclined to believe bosh or even turk, rather than the joke that is BC.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
          The fans in Miami are front runners. Check out their attendance the last few years. Wait till there are either hiccups or they keep winning insanely...either way the fair weather fans will take leave for the sun, south beach and whatever they have there. Its a novelty right now. Bought your Bosh Heat shirt yet.

I think you have a logic problem re the draft pick. Once more, the Miami Heat OWNED Toronto's draft pick (lottery protected only till 2015). It was NOT ours anymore in any form...ever. After 2015 it would not be lottery protected and Miami would have used it. We got total rights back..meaning we got a first rounder. Whether it was ours previously or the Clippers is immaterial. Before the s&t it was not ours...after, it became ours...hope you get it now.

Lets see now, how do you explain if you have such high regard for Bosh's integrity, that Bargnani and the team knew "two months" before the season ended that Bosh was going to leave. That coincides with his "ankle injury" (Feb 18)...season ended April 14....and Bosh in complete denial publicly that he hadnt made his mind up yet and Toronto was going to be in the mix. You wanna hold hands with the man, ok...just buy his shirt.

I missed the "math" slam at the end...was it the 120 games won in Cleveland the last two years or all the players James asked to bring in who didnt add up to a full "surrounding" of talent. It happened here too with Bosh being consulted on all the moves. The reason I bring up James is because if you watched that Boston series he gave up too with his elbow's mri not showing much ("bruised bone near the elbow"). Poor little booboo. Now, this is all so coincidental I must surely bore SirChilly with the minutiae we cannot prove.

Re Chris Paul, while I was being facetious about my comment, the Heat can theoretically acquire him by trading Bosh to NO for CP. No?
          Most folks who live in Miami come from other parts of the country thus the Heat may not be #1 on local fans, followers personal lists. That being said Miami laid off their whole ticket department (with 2 years severance pay) because the season tickets are sold out w/ a 6,000 person waiting list- they have nothing to do now as the Big 3 sold the arena out before even playing a game together. I'm a man I don't walk around with other folks names on my back ie sports jerseys.

About the #1 draft pick that TO originally traded away in the JO deal and received back in the Bosh S&T- Riley schooled BC. As well you're speaking untenable facetious balderdash on the issue, son. Whatever you have to say to make yourself feel right.lol

Bargnani didn't say that he knew Bosh was going to leave TO, he said that he (team mates) had a feeling- big difference- learn to differentiate instead of blindly playa hate in order to self congratulate.

Also, your conjecture about James is purely speculative as neither you nor I really know what was wrong with his body only what was reported. Injuries affect people differently some folks can play hurt while others like to feel 100%. Speculation is like masturbation- it only gets you off, kiddo. If James averaged 60 wins plus over the last 2 season with that rough shot roster in Cleveland imagine what he will do with Wade, Bosh, Miller & company in Miami? Scary isn't it?lol

I recognized that. CP3 is looking to form his own Big 3 in NO or elsewhere not join the Heat- as per media reports.

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post

Btw- Turk will have a few good years in Phoenix as we will see how Jay/BC misused his talents after his acquisition.
            Exactly which talents were misused??? He showed up out of shape. Yes the Raptors coddled him. If they called him out, I bet a bunch of you would be all over BC for making Raptors management look bad.

FLorida is a terrible sports market. I could care less if they are sold out for the season - any city in the NBA would have. After these 3 guys are done, the arena will be back to being 2/3s empty even with only 1 star player on their roster.

In the meantime - maybe you are right and they will win a few championships. I am leaning toward the opposite. This year, the Heat as currently constructed will not beat the Lakers if they even get that far. I bet they will start strong, and Bosh will wear out and disappear in the playoffs as he did the previous 2 times.

Then there could be a lockout the next year - so if the Heat do not win this year, they might have to wait until the 3rd season together, and by then, the NBA could have tightened the restrictions around the salary cap making it even more difficult for Riley to build around the 3 stars. In the meantime, Oklahoma, Portland, etc. will be getting better with a younger roster.

I know - a lot of 'ifs' but the Heat have their share of ;ifs; also.

Comment

"In the end Bosh will most likely have a championship or 2 or 3 to his name while BC will be forever linked with Bosh leaving TO & with drafting Bargnani #1 overall in 2006- who would you want to be right about now? "

WHo cares if Bosh wins a championship they will be collasal failures if they have to rely on Bosh as they're interior defense. If BC did something wrong by stating the facts about Bosh then telling the truth is the biggest loser thing anyone can do. BC told the truth about Turk during the season and I guess turk doesn't like the truth. Anything said by Turk should be taken with a grain of salt as he ownly came here for the money and to party. So anyone who is as lazy a player as turk is should learn to shut his trap especially coming off a brutal year.
              There are alot of band wagon jumpers like sirchilly. WHy don't you guys go post some where else if your not going to be a raptors supporter.

Comment

"About the #1 draft pick that TO originally traded away in the JO deal and received back in the Bosh S&T- Riley schooled BC. As well you're speaking untenable facetious balderdash on the issue, son. Whatever you have to say to make yourself feel right.lol"

Are you kidding me? JO has been terrible. Even worse then marion/turk combo. Not to mention that JO made 23 million dollars last year. Look at the stats before you school everyone. BC saved 10 million a year and the stats are pretty well the same. JO was terrible in the playoffs didn't even average 5 points a game wow burn on bc LOl
                http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/player...e?playerId=862
                http://espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=615

Comment

"Hedo Turkoglu comes here only for the money, loafs through a season, whines his way out of Toronto for a better situation, (rightly"

Here's the problem when fans think its alright to force your team to trade you because you don't like it here. The NBA should be fining guys like turk who make players look like contengious money grabbing idiots.

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                    its funny how turkyflu talk about BC making comment behind peoples backs! thats all turk has done, talk shit from turkey!

its almost as if classy hard working loyal players are becoming extinct.

i cant think of a single franchise that wouldnt have problems with guys like turk, he has some nerve to say t.o was the problem.

Turkeyflu = triple douche
                    So basically, you tell reporters that he was talking behind peoples back, WHILE YOU ARE IN TURKEY TALKING BEHIND HIS BACK
                    We gave him all that money, so he could fake sick then party before games. HE IS LUCKY that we were dumb enough to give him 50 mil, and i hope he just rots on the bench for the rest of his career... Piss off Hedo, what is between bosh and bc is between bosh and bc..

Comment

It is almost as if turk is jumping on the possibility to deflect criticism away from himself. 'Something wrong in Toronto and that is why I sucked this year.' I am sure he is expecting fans in Turkey and some in Phoenix to eat this up. Only a bonus that some in Toronto buy it too.

Comment

Frankthetank wrote: View Post
                        "In the end Bosh will most likely have a championship or 2 or 3 to his name while BC will be forever linked with Bosh leaving TO & with drafting Bargnani #1 overall in 2006- who would you want to be right about now? "

WHo cares if Bosh wins a championship they will be collasal failures if they have to rely on Bosh as they're interior defense. If BC did something wrong by stating the facts about Bosh then telling the truth is the biggest loser thing anyone can do. BC told the truth about Turk during the season and I guess turk doesn't like the truth. Anything said by Turk should be taken with a grain of salt as he ownly came here for the money and to party. So anyone who is as lazy a player as turk is should learn to shut his trap especially coming off a brutal year.
                        There are alot of band wagon jumpers like sirchilly. WHy don't you guys go post some where else if your not going to be a raptors supporter.
                        What you are suggesting is to blindly back the team regardless of who's playing on the roster or making the personnel decisions, and that if you don't support to go post somewhere else? lol.

I don't support Turkolgu in any way shape or form because I wasn't impressed with his game before he signed with the Raps and I was even more disturbed watching him in a Raps uniform, but the BC defence is weak and tired like his talk and talent assembled and rarely does he tell the "truth". He tells fans what they want to hear which is a big difference.

The truth was the teams talent is weak and that to depend on a player who "gave up" (which is nonsense) or is now not a franchise guy (although you said he was one, right until the end of the season) says more about the weak roster put together than anything. Why depend on a guy that gave up and isn't a franchise guy? If he "takes games off" or whatever other blind insinuations fans want to believe why would you even want him on the court? Why not depend on the other talented pieces assembled by the almighty Colangelo? They couldn't because those other pieces are just not that good.

We'll see how well they play this year now that Colangelo has finally got rid of all the 'cancers' on the team.

I've been a Raptors fan since the inception of this team and will continue to be regardless of what anyone says, but I refuse to cheer for a weak GM just cause he or some fans want me to. Maybe you should stop posting if you can't take differences of opinion.

Comment

robguy wrote: View Post
                          Exactly which talents were misused??? He showed up out of shape. Yes the Raptors coddled him. If they called him out, I bet a bunch of you would be all over BC for making Raptors management look bad.

FLorida is a terrible sports market. I could care less if they are sold out for the season - any city in the NBA would have. After these 3 guys are done, the arena will be back to being 2/3s empty even with only 1 star player on their roster.

In the meantime - maybe you are right and they will win a few championships. I am leaning toward the opposite. This year, the Heat as currently constructed will not beat the Lakers if they even get that far. I bet they will start strong, and Bosh will wear out and disappear in the playoffs as he did the previous 2 times.

Then there could be a lockout the next year - so if the Heat do not win this year, they might have to wait until the 3rd season together, and by then, the NBA could have tightened the restrictions around the salary cap making it even more difficult for Riley to build around the 3 stars. In the meantime, Oklahoma, Portland, etc. will be getting better with a younger roster.

I know - a lot of 'ifs' but the Heat have their share of ;ifs; also.
                          If you're going to start Turk you must give him the ball on offense and let him initiate sets. Jose & Turk battled all season long with that concept while Jack was more willing to give the ball up to Turk. All one had to do was watch Turk in Orlando then implement those sets into the Raptor offense especially if you're going to pay the guy big bucks. He was out of shape because BC & Jay gave him training camp off- recognize game.

Florida sports market may be terrible- in your words, but the year round weather beats living in TO.

Miami will win at least 1 championship in the next 5 years, most likely multiple titles, barring any major injuries. Bosh is going to blow up in Miami with everyone paying attention to Wade & LBJ- Bosh has become the best 3rd option in the NBA. Time will tell if he wears out in the playoffs as you predict.

You're hoping for a miracle- face it the Heat are the priemer team in the NBA and will be for years to come lock out or no lock out. Plus they have 2 Canadians on their roster in potential starting center Joel Anthony & back up center Jamaal Magloire. How can one from Toronto or Canada really hate on the Heat?lol

Like Soul II Soul would say- Keep on reachin' don't stop.lol
                          Last edited by SirChillyMost; Tue Aug 3, 2010, 10:29 PM.

Comment

"About the #1 draft pick that TO originally traded away in the JO deal and received back in the Bosh S&T- Riley schooled BC. As well you're speaking untenable facetious balderdash on the issue, son. Whatever you have to say to make yourself feel right.lol"

Are you kidding me? JO has been terrible. Even worse then marion/turk combo. Not to mention that JO made 23 million dollars last year. Look at the stats before you school everyone. BC saved 10 million a year and the stats are pretty well the same. JO was terrible in the playoffs didn't even average 5 points a game wow burn on bc LOl
                            http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/player...e?playerId=862
                            http://espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=615
                            JO's 2010 expiring contract gave Riley most of the cap space to go after Bosh & LBJ. Not to mention that Riley received a #1 draft pick from TO then traded back the rights to that very same pick to BC as part of the Bosh S&T deal plus Riley got rid of Bank's contract in the JO deal- a contract that BC is still trying to move in deals.

Take a look at Miami's current roster then look at Toronto's current roster and tell me who schooled whom. BC should be the Heat's assistant GM as well.lol

Are you kidding me- step up your basketball related IQ- please..................

Comment

I support the Raptor's I just don't blindly follow like a fan aka fanatic would. BC is proving to be b*tch made and losing whatever credibility he had coming in to take over as Raptor GM on a daily basis among Raptor supporters. Miami will be colossal failures in your words if they rely on Bosh for their interior defense?lmfao I think that Riley has put together a very nice roster- has BC?lol

BC & Jay gave Turk training off so they enabled his lack of conditioning from jump street. The "No Accountability" era has been instilled under BC via his puppet coach Jay Traino so don't act all surprised by Turk's efforts last season. In Phoenix I can almost guarantee Turk will play much better than he did in TO- why? Player accountability in the Suns organization.

Fyi I have been a Raptor's supporter since they 1st came into the NBA- recognize game or remain mentally lame.

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
                                Time will tell if he wears out in the playoffs as you predict.
                                Past performance is the best predictor of future performance. Bosh will wear down as the season goes on and will have nothing left in the tank come playoff time. (Unless of course he can conserve better during the season as he has 2 better teammates than he has had in the past.) Great teams (this is not - just 3 great players) have been assembled before but can they win with all the hype and pressure around them? Can Spoelestra manage the personalities? Should be interesting to watch.

I may be hoping for a miracle, but the rest of this lineup is not a slam dunk for the title.

You obviously like the rest of the Miami roster and I do not - lets see what happens!

Comment

Working...
                                X