X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His Airness Tried To Trade Larry Brown For Draft Picks - Really

Bobcats Wanted Compensation For Brown

Aug 01, 2010 7:33 PM EST

One reason coach Larry Brown didn't end up leaving the Bobcats this offseason is that Charlotte was looking for compensation.

ESPN.com's Marc Stein is reporting that Charlotte owner Michael Jordan made it clear to Brown that any interested team would have to provide compensation.

Stein reports that draft picks would have likely been the price.
    http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir...ion_for_brown/
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

is that even possible? honestly, michael jordan is going to drive that frnachise into the dirt.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Michael Jordan is an idiot.

If this was possible, what can we get for Triano?! I want at least one of the Miami Heat Cheerleaders.

Comment

michael jordan prolly asked for one and a half cheerleaders.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Isiah Thomas II

Comment

In baseball two major league teams once traded managers

At that point, Frank Lane, then general manager of the Cleveland Indians and famous for his numerous transactions, sent Joe Gordon to Detroit and brought Dykes to Cleveland in a rare trade of managers.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Dykes

Who could BC trade Triano for? Realistically!
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

man, so you can actually trade front office people?

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                In baseball two major league teams once traded managers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Dykes

Who could BC trade Triano for? Realistically!
                dont know about the nba but john gruden got traded from the raiders to the bucs for 2 first round picks and 2 second round picks, and also 8 million cash...lot to give up but it got the bucs a championship...

Comment

Working...
                X