Thread: NEW Chris Bosh Interview On Sportsnet

Raptors Republic Rookie bhattmagandhi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default NEW Chris Bosh Interview On Sportsnet

the sound is out of sync, but here it is:

Here's something he said that I took away from this interview, which actually sounded candid and sincere:

"But I will say this... with Toronto... with everything that's happened, I don't want any of this to erase what we all went through together. We did 7 years together... I put my heart & soul into that locker room and into that organization. And just because I'm somewhere else it doesn't erase that, doesn't take that away."

Also, for the first time in an interview, Bosh finally brought up the undeniable notion that Toronto is a hard place to attract Free Agents to. A claim that Bryan Colangelo has been denying for years.

P.S. for those of you who thought Colangelo had completely soured Bosh's view of the Raptors organization - at the end of the interview Chris actually gave a special thanks to Larry Tanenbaum, calling him "a great owner," and throughout the interview Bosh only had great things to say about living in Toronto.
    Last edited by bhattmagandhi; Mon Aug 2nd, 2010 at 01:28 AM.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lame

Quote bhattmagandhi wrote: View Post
    P.S. for those of you who thought Colangelo had completely soured Bosh's view of the Raptors organization - at the end of the interview Chris actually gave a special thanks to Larry Tanenbaum, calling him "a great owner," and throughout the interview Bosh only had great things to say about living in Toronto.
    That's his lame attempt at pointing out that he's not going to acknowledge Colangelo by going out of his way to thank Tanenbaum. As if Colangelo was speaking out of school and Tanenbaum disapproves? Highly, highly unlikely.

Same as pointing out that he's going to throw a few thousand bucks at the Boys and Girls Club. Wow Chris, you're a special human being!

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This whole thing with Bosh and Toronto has now become "Hair Salon" talk.

Boring!

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CBYQ9QEwAA
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Thread Information