MVP Award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVP Award

Lebron wont win it this year. Its between kobe and durant this year. Howard maybe.
    http://websitedweeb.userboard.net-Introduce your website. No signup required!

D Rose

Comment

It's Durant's to lose

I think Rose def has a good chance if he Bulls become a 60 win team, which they def. can be this year.

Barring a big year from one of the unexpected guys (Nowitzki, D.Williams, Melo) it should just be between Durant, Howard, Kobe and maybe Rose.

The only way one of the Heat players pulls it off is if Lebron averages a triple double (not out of the question)

Comment

vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
        D Rose
        i dont see rose beating kobe or durant.

Comment

Mr.Grinch wrote: View Post
          Lebron wont win it this year.
          Why not?!

Comment

not a big durant fan.

in fact i just think hès the guy who takes the majority of the shots on the team and he started to make them so he goes off for 20 points a night once he goes cold he aint go nothing.

hes yet to impress me.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Why not?!
              Because hes not the captin of his team.

Comment

Mr.Grinch wrote: View Post
                Because hes not the captin of his team.
                who says that the captain of the team needs to win it?!

Comment

How bout this guy?

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                    It's Durant's to lose

I think Rose def has a good chance if he Bulls become a 60 win team, which they def. can be this year.

Barring a big year from one of the unexpected guys (Nowitzki, D.Williams, Melo) it should just be between Durant, Howard, Kobe and maybe Rose.
                    Wow, you actually think the Bulls will win 60 games? In the East? No way. In fact, they will finish no better than 4th in the conference (behind Miami, Boston, and Orlando). 50 wins for sure, though.
                    Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.

Comment

KD is going to win in my opinion, his team needs him the most, hence he is the most valuable to his team...making him the mvp lol THe difference is, he will put up numbers like lebron and kobe,(maybe not all the assists as lebron)but if he is missing from okc, i cant see them being strong at all. I honestly am thinking that if d rose can get 28 and 10, he is next behind of Durantula. Of course Bron Bron and Mr.81 will be close behind, and super man behind them. I didnt use any of their names, i deserve a pat on the back.

RAW

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                        not a big durant fan.

in fact i just think hès the guy who takes the majority of the shots on the team and he started to make them so he goes off for 20 points a night once he goes cold he aint go nothing.

hes yet to impress me.
                        Has yet to impress you? What?

30.1 ppg 8 boards and n 2010-2011 he will be making 500k less then Mo pete...he impresses me for not killing himself for making less then him lol.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Why not?!
                          His stats points are going to drop significantly but he will probably average a double double with all the new assists hell get.

Comment

ImissDelfino wrote:
                            You're an idiot. He's the youngest scoring champion ever and makes his teammates better. H leads by example. He puts in the work. He loves the city he's playing in, and he's playing in OKLAHOMA CITY. The kid is a phenom and is dominating in a refreshing way. What would it take to impress you? Maybe if OUR LADY PEACE wrote a song about him you could listen to it on repeat and cry in your basement apartment and you would understand he's the future. Nice picture homo, and your spelling and grammar is magnificent.
                            Watch yourself, it his god dam opinion, dont act like a jerk because you dont agree. Shit man, you called him gay? Not good, i cant tell if your kidding or not.
                            Last edited by Red and White; Sun Aug 8, 2010, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                              Watch yourself, it his god dam opinion, dont act like a jerk because you dont agree. Shit man, you called him gay? Not good, i cant tell if your kidding or not.
                              Yeah, alright. That was a little far. I didn't realize everyone was so touchy on here. My apologies. Can I ask a question though? Who's been more impressive at 21 years old in the NBA?

Comment

Working...
                              X