No announcement yet.

Was Tony Parker Almost A Raptor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, Smush. Forgot about Smush. No worries about ever seeing him at a Raptors game again unless he's in the stands watching.

Mess wrote: View Post
    Ha, that reasoning seems pretty far fetched as well. But either way they're definitely mistakes.

I guess if I had a choice between Bosh, Hedo and someone named Parker...I'd go with Parker too. Though I'd love to find a Garbajosa jersey.
    If I were in the positions where I could only afford one of those I would choose not to get a Raptors jersey.
    Last edited by Apollo; Wed Aug 4, 2010, 06:20 AM.

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
      u didnt hear... they used the rest of the MLE on candice parker LOL

they were looking for someone to be the man & she fits the bill! LOL

Hahahaha we dont need a man, we need someone who can actually play...she is anthony parker +

Comment

then there it was smush parker, he was close tobeing signed by us.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I don't think the jerseys were the results of an "almost" deal for Tony Parker (the jerseys are probably the last thing they worry about) but rather, misprinted Anthony Parker jerseys. I've seen racks of them on clearance at National Sports, Today's Sportswear and SportChek

Comment

they are all over ebay
            TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS #tradeBargnani..

Comment

you brought back a 3 year old thread just to say that...

Comment

San Antonio was willing to give up anything for JV though. So at one point if BC lost his nerve it probably could of happened JV is that legit and Pop loves having excellent bigs.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/6/2...-antonio-spurs

Old news is old.

Comment

Man I remember when Caribana used to be one of the best weekends in the city and not terrifying
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                  X