No announcement yet.

Pistons A Likely Trading Partner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m sure Bryan will still field calls about Calderon – and Jack – and while so many of you refuse to believe it, there are people in the game smarter than us who think Jose’s pretty good.
    The reason for moving one of the guards was to get something back to fill other holes, like at the three and the five, even if such a move would weaken them at the point.
    Source: Doug Smith's Blog

Comment

"The reason for moving one of the guards was to get something back to fill other holes, like at the three and the five, even if such a move would weaken them at the point."

The Raptors will not get a PF better than what they have now for Jose.#pause
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I thought they had a hole at center, not PF... That is unless you're having doubts about Amir Johnson.

Comment

buddah are you having doubts about Amir Johnson?

because I don't want him if you're having doubts about him. I don't think he should be starting if you are having doubts.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
          X