Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face Of The Raptors - Get Your Season Tickets

http://www.nba.com/raptors/
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

thats stupid it should be bargnani,johnson,weems,derozan,and jack all five of our starters. that would be cool
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      thats stupid it should be bargnani,johnson,weems,derozan,and jack all five of our starters. that would be cool
      Send them a note. I thought the Bargnani fans would be happy to see that NBA.com/Raptors or whatever the URL is has selected Bargnani as the new face of the Raptors.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

That's just depressing.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
          Send them a note. I thought the Bargnani fans would be happy to see that NBA.com/Raptors or whatever the URL is has selected Bargnani as the new face of the Raptors.
          ok, imd doing it right now.

editk so as im looking for the contact information. i saw something interesting in the top right corner of the screen. where it syas season seat holders

http://www.nba.com/raptors//
          Last edited by LBF; Tue Aug 3, 2010, 01:17 PM. Reason: i was about to write when i saw something itneresting.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

not really sure what you guys are talking about... the raptors page has a bunch of different pictures. The link to buy season tickets has a picture of bargs, but the season holder tickets login has one of demar. I don't see anywhere on the site where it says "face of the franchise" am i missing something?
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
              not really sure what you guys are talking about... the raptors page has a bunch of different pictures. The link to buy season tickets has a picture of bargs, but the season holder tickets login has one of demar. I don't see anywhere on the site where it says "face of the franchise" am i missing something?
              Well if you are trying to sell something you usually put your best foot forward in trying to make the sell. So it seems that the Raptors are putting a larger picture of Bargnani and a smaller picture of DeRozan in the places where you can click to buy season tickets. Seems pretty straight forward.

Big Andrea and little DeMar faces of the Raptors franchise in 10-11. From a marketing perspective makes sense to me

Comment

seems like a much ado about nothing to me. it's just august and there are plenty more marketing options and opportunities. If it was a huge enter site splash that they often do i could see it as being indicative of how they are going to market the season but as i see it it now it's just one ad, (sort of) not to be confused with the larger marketing scheme. Which we haven't seen yet.
                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                  seems like a much ado about nothing to me. it's just august and there are plenty more marketing options and opportunities. If it was a huge enter site splash that they often do i could see it as being indicative of how they are going to market the season but as i see it it now it's just one ad, (sort of) not to be confused with the larger marketing scheme. Which we haven't seen yet.
                  Good point. This could be a pilot marketing effort to see the response before deciding on the major marketing effort in October.

Comment

ya, come to think of it i seen amir johnson on some advertising link. theres no face right now but there is maybe faces.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                      ya, come to think of it i seen amir johnson on some advertising link. theres no face right now but there is maybe faces.
                      I doubt seriously that the Raptors will make Johnson a major part of any marketing campaign for 10-11. Maybe the "Young Gunz" as a group but not Johnson. He still rightly or wrongly has way too many bashers/doubters among Raptors fans and even more so among the basketball LSM assuming that they even know who he is. It wouldn't make sense.

Doubters, me included. Can he ever overcome his foul problem? When I see it happen, I will believe it, not before

Comment

Working...
                      X