View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

8 6.50%
  • B

47 38.21%
  • C

29 23.58%
  • D

18 14.63%
  • F

21 17.07%
Page 372 of 526 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 472 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,440 of 10519

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Post Thanks / Like

Quote WJF wrote: View Post
    Looks like Coach still wants Andrea to rebound the ball....from hoopshype Ryan Wolstat: "We’re going to demand that Andrea rebounds, he’s still 7-foot," said Dwane Casey Twitter
    We're still doing this, eh?

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote WJF wrote: View Post
    Looks like Coach still wants Andrea to rebound the ball....from hoopshype Ryan Wolstat: "We’re going to demand that Andrea rebounds, he’s still 7-foot," said Dwane Casey Twitter
    By "demand", Casey means he'll ask Bargnani nicely.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

In the "Andrea's contract is really one of the best things about him" area:

Kris Humphries: 2 years, 24 million.....now that is ridiculous.....I don't care that it's only 2 years, it's still crazy

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...ee-2-year-deal

Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    In the "Andrea's contract is really one of the best things about him" area:

Kris Humphries: 2 years, 24 million.....now that is ridiculous.....I don't care that it's only 2 years, it's still crazy

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...ee-2-year-deal
    lol I read that this morning and thought the exact same thing. With each new crazy contract handed out to average bigs, Bargnani looks more and more valuable!

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    lol I read that this morning and thought the exact same thing. With each new crazy contract handed out to average bigs, Bargnani looks more and more valuable!
    lol that contract is pretty damn horrible, but not as horrible as the max contract that they gave to Lopez. I mean his contract entitles him $61 million in 4 years. Lopez doesn't play any defense whatsoever. He rebounds just as bad as Bargnani and not to mention he only played 5 games last season due to an ankle injury. You're really gonna give an injured center who doesn't play defense or rebound a four year $61 million contract?

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Bargnani's contract is extremely valuable, have you seen what 7footers are getting paid to put up 15 and 9 (Hibbert = 12 & 9), bargnani will put up 20 and 6 any night easliy and we are paying him just 10 mil a season - can anyone name any other player who is basically ungardable by 90% of the NBA and getting paid less

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bargs is movin on UP!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Bargs is the best dressed and idk what Kobe is wearing lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    Bargs is movin on UP!!!

Bargs looks a little slimmer than I've seen!

Post Thanks / Like

The presense of Caspi makes me question this "moving up" notion ... He's looking good though!!
    "I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it. You rise above it." -Kobe Bryant

Raptors Republic Starter theycallmeZZ's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Just bought a Bargs Rev 30 jersey today at the ACC sale

Down from 300 to 40 bucks awwww yea
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

NEVER FORGET... NUMERO OCHO 👌 #saluteJose

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
    Just bought a Bargs Rev 30 jersey today at the ACC sale

Down from 300 to 40 bucks awwww yea
    no way!!! do they have any small sizes left?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    no way!!! do they have any small sizes left?
    I don't know why, but this made me laugh.

Raptors Republic Starter theycallmeZZ's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

It was the Limited Edition, so only Bargs' measurements
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

NEVER FORGET... NUMERO OCHO 👌 #saluteJose

Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default HoopsWorld - Six NBA Players Primed To Breakout

2. Andrea Bargnani, Toronto Raptors

When All-Star Chris Bosh left Toronto in 2010, Andrea Bargnani was expected to carry the offensive load and prove he was deserving of the number one pick in the 2006 draft. While he averaged 21.4 points per game, it was not a breakout season as the Raptors lost 60 games and Bargnani missed significant time with a calf injury. Last season Bargnani showed why statistics are not necessarily the only indication of a breakout year. For 13 games, Bargnani averaged 23.5 points per game before he injured his calf the second time, but it was his vastly improved defense under the guidance of new head coach Dwane Casey that indicated a breakout season might be in progress. Bargnani missed half of last season to injury and the pending breakout died with the missed games.

Bargnani is expected to start next season like he started last season and the hope is he avoids the fluky injuries that has cost him so many games recently. A healthy Bargnani will finally have the breakout season expected from a number one overall draft pick.
    http://www.hoopsworld.com/six-nba-pl...d-to-breakout/

Raptors Republic Starter Papa Burgundy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bargnani gets some love from HOOPSWORLD for breakout year in 2012/13

#2 on the list of players primed for a breakout season ... sweet.

2. Andrea Bargnani, Toronto Raptors

When All-Star Chris Bosh left Toronto in 2010, Andrea Bargnani was expected to carry the offensive load and prove he was deserving of the number one pick in the 2006 draft. While he averaged 21.4 points per game, it was not a breakout season as the Raptors lost 60 games and Bargnani missed significant time with a calf injury. Last season Bargnani showed why statistics are not necessarily the only indication of a breakout year. For 13 games, Bargnani averaged 23.5 points per game before he injured his calf the second time, but it was his vastly improved defense under the guidance of new head coach Dwane Casey that indicated a breakout season might be in progress. Bargnani missed half of last season to injury and the pending breakout died with the missed games.

Bargnani is expected to start next season like he started last season and the hope is he avoids the fluky injuries that has cost him so many games recently. A healthy Bargnani will finally have the breakout season expected from a number one overall draft pick.
    http://www.hoopsworld.com/six-nba-pl...d-to-breakout/
    The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Post Thanks / Like

High expectations! No less!

I really feel Bargnani will have a very good season, hopefully those 13 games where he played like a pure all-star, translate to a full, healthy, 82 game schedule.

Raptors Republic Rookie dunphyj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I think with Lowry and possibly Fields helping with the perimeter defense, AB will hopefully be left to do what he can do half decently on defense (defending 1-on-1) and a little less of what he doesn't do well (help defense).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote dunphyj wrote: View Post
    I think with Lowry and possibly Fields helping with the perimeter defense, AB will hopefully be left to do what he can do half decently on defense (defending 1-on-1) and a little less of what he doesn't do well (help defense).
    Bargnani is actually a solid on-ball defender. In the post, he improved significantly, not to mention his Pick and roll defense improved as well. A good defensive system can fix flaws on an individual player's defense, for example last season. Bargnani did a good job of help defense even with Calderon and Derozan guarding on the perimeter.

Raptors Republic All-Star Mediumcore's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The number of shots he gets should be reduced this season with Lowry and DeMar entering a contract year, but fully expect Andrea to have a good year. If he can stay healthy and his defense continues to improve he could sneak into the All Star game.

Thread Information