View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

11 8.33%
  • B

47 35.61%
  • C

30 22.73%
  • D

19 14.39%
  • F

25 18.94%
Page 392 of 530 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 442 492 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,840 of 10584

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    Still think Casey is a great coach?

I'm with you on his interviews it's the same regurgitated shit over and over. There is no accountability in the room and I don't think he's helping. It's time to take the kiddie gloves off and start calling out players.

Andrea effort and not taking it to the hoop when his shots not dropping
    Demar losing track of his man defensively and when driving trying to finish with a dunk or into the man (this will get him more free throws)
    Lowry cheating in the passing lanes, sharing the ball and shot selection
    Jose not fighting through screens
    JV for not holding his screens longer
    Amir for not giving the same effort we've grown accustom to
    Kleiza for not being amnestied

I like that the high school rotations of everyone has been cut back but something has to change it's getting hard to watch.
    I believe Coach Casey, is a wonderful coach, and the right one for us. It's just, he seems to be suck under the same blind eye that BC is with the "Come hell or high water" with Bargnani.

Do what's right for the team! Go back to the culture change, and please, start getting on your team.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    I believe Coach Casey, is a wonderful coach, and the right one for us. It's just, he seems to be suck under the same blind eye that BC is with the "Come hell or high water" with Bargnani.

Do what's right for the team! Go back to the culture change, and please, start getting on your team.
    I agree with this. Ultimately, Casey is the exact same decision maker he was last year, when he was being lauded, and people were calling for 'Coach of the Year'. However I was under the impression he ran a 'tighter' (read: accountable) ship.

The only real difference is this year he was expectations to live up too .. and now he has Bargnani available to utilize, when last year he could only "hope" to have Bargs playing. I say "hope" because, last year when Bargs was playing, he was good.

While I'm not of the opinion that this team can't win with Bargnani on the team, I would like to see some accountability come down from DC. He's seen what Bargs can give him; and this isn't it.
    "That was Nasty right? Cocked that Joint back and banged on 'em." -James Johnson