View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

9 7.03%
  • B

47 36.72%
  • C

30 23.44%
  • D

19 14.84%
  • F

23 17.97%
Page 416 of 528 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 466 516 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,320 of 10549

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

3 views to go...

Also can we all agree that no matter what happens, we close down this thread at 10,000 posts? Please! Also I think all threads should be locked to new members until they've scrolled through all 389 pages of this thread.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

3 views to go...

Also can we all agree that no matter what happens, we close down this thread at 10,000 posts? Please! Also I think all threads should be locked to new members until they've scrolled through all 389 pages of this thread.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Post Thanks / Like

Bargnani continues to prove he the theory of the fine line between love and hate.

I want to cheer for him. Deep down I actually want him to stay in Toronto because I know he can be a very good player to add to the mix - especially off the bench. But I can't do it because we've been down this road waaaaay too many times. The bar keeps getting lowered and he impresses for a while until we have to lower the bar again. There will come a time when he gets bored or whatever it is that causes the switch to flip to OFF and I am not sure the bar can get much lower than it currently is for a guy making $11M/$12M the next 2 years. Plus, I think we are at the point where we can wonder if he is injury prone.

It is with a heavy heart I type #tradeBargnani despite the satisfaction from the last 2 games.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

Raptors Republic Rookie OldSchool's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Bargnani continues to prove he the theory of the fine line between love and hate.

I want to cheer for him. Deep down I actually want him to stay in Toronto because I know he can be a very good player to add to the mix - especially off the bench. But I can't do it because we've been down this road waaaaay too many times. The bar keeps getting lowered and he impresses for a while until we have to lower the bar again. There will come a time when he gets bored or whatever it is that causes the switch to flip to OFF and I am not sure the bar can get much lower than it currently is for a guy making $11M/$12M the next 2 years. Plus, I think we are at the point where we can wonder if he is injury prone.

It is with a heavy heart I type #tradeBargnani despite the satisfaction from the last 2 games.
    I agree with everything you say here. Deep down Im routing for the guy and I want him to succeed but even I have to admit he makes it hard some games. The latest rumours have Bargs going for Boozer - when I first heard this I said Hell yes! but a part of me wants to see how things pan out if we keep him for the remainder of the season. Either way, EVERYONE is saying he'll be gone by next season

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar