View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

9 7.03%
  • B

47 36.72%
  • C

30 23.44%
  • D

19 14.84%
  • F

23 17.97%
Page 435 of 528 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 485 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,700 of 10549

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Nate would also be an upgrade over John Lucas

Scouting report
    + Emotional, pint-sized guard with explosive hops. Aggressive scorer.
    + Good outside shooter but shot selection an issue. Gets out of control.
    + Strength, athleticism partly offset size on D. Loses focus, gambles and fouls.

Analysis
    It now appears that Robinson's horrific 2010-11 season was an outlier. He reverted to his old form last season as one of the league's premier bench energizers and proved a tremendous low-cost pickup for Golden State. Robinson averaged nearly a point every two minutes, but the real revelation was his distribution from the point. Unbelievably, he ranked ninth in the league in pure point rating and eighth in turnover rate; in particular, his rate of 7.8 assists per 40 minutes was by far the best of his career.

As always, Robinson shot well, too. He hit 36.5 percent of his 3s and a solid 40.2 percent of his long 2s, along with a decent free throw rate. Add it all up and he was a major offensive plus, creating lots of shots for both himself and his teammates, with a respectable percentage and few turnovers.

Defensively, Robinson graded as the worst player in the league with at least 300 plays defended, according to Synergy. I don't think he was really quite that bad -- his other data wasn't nearly as negative -- but he certainly wasn't good. Robinson ranked in the top quarter of point guards in steals per minute, but only at a huge cost in missed gambles and fouls. At 5-9, it's fairly easy for opponents to play over the top of him too.
    @Chr1st1anL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Update!

http://www.sportsworldreport.com/art...to-chicago.htm

So basically we trade Bargnani for exactly what we need. A competent back up point guard and a veteran low post presence PF.

I can't see why we wouldnt pull the trade. Bargnani really cant lower his trade value much further, so this would be huge for us.
    I can't see why either. Even those arguing against it have not given a reason that is not based on unfounded opinions.

I hope it is just Colangelo being held back from the phone by Steffi as he continues to play it cool for a better deal.

BryCo: Give me the damn phone! Make the deal! Make the deal, Steffi!

Steffi: Bryan shut the fuck up.

BryCo: You realize the only other trade out there is Tyrus Thomas and us sending a 2nd rd pick!?!?!?

Steffi: Bryan do you remember last summer when you were going to give up Calderon, #8, DD, and ED for Gay? Patience paid off and we raped those little bitches in Memphis.

BryCo: But this is Bargnani!

Steffi: Yeah and this is another cheap desperate ownership group. Be patient, Bryan.

**Steffi lets BryCo out of the figure-4 leg lock**

BryCo: Can't I just call Gar and Pax to say hi?

Steffi: Bryan you touch that phone I'm going to fuck you up and after I am done I'm going to call your dad and let him know how ridiculously unColangelo-like you continue to be. You think your dad got LBJ in to the Olympic fold by calling him every 20 minutes. Be cool you tool.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo