View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

11 8.33%
  • B

47 35.61%
  • C

30 22.73%
  • D

19 14.39%
  • F

25 18.94%
Page 2 of 530 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm undecided on this issue.

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Raptors Republic Rookie Babyface_killah's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    i don't understand why you are still sticking up for Rupaul!? you are completely missing the point and arguing just for the sake of arguing.

Now before your panties crawl any further up your ass let me explain. All i'm saying is if everything left in the artcle plays out bargnani is the player who has been with the raps the longest.

it seems right to hand him the "franchise" tag, out of well obviousness as who else could we give it to? not saying he is the bosh type franchise player, but maybe he'll turn out to be.

it'll be like okc where all those guys play their asses off but it's centred around one guy that earns his way and sticks out. in that case it's kevin durant who it will be for the raptors remains to be seen but it looks like it'll be bargnani before anybody else.

I don't know how to explain it really. but, i'm not arguing with you. i hope this helps.
    All I am saying is that Bargnani is a 3rd option at best on offence (until he at least as the ability to create his own shot). I am not looking to argue with I just read your post and replied to it, I see your point that there is no one else to take that mantle from Bargs but still him being our "franchise player" is a pretty depressing thing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Dave wrote: View Post
    Third or fourth option offensively + a major defensive liability + a large liability on the backboards
    I agree completely with you Dave, Bargnani being a starter is at times for this team a negative.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Unless the Raptors land a strong, dominate individual in the off-season, you're looking at a headless lotto team for at least one season. If they land this person you're probably still looking at a lotto team this season.
    Couldn't agree more.

Raptors Republic Rookie Vellassco's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

1st option, 2nd option, 3rd option....blah blah... Every player is an option in the right game plan. Basketball is a team sport. If you have enough talent (TOR had tons of them) and a good coach, you can beat any team in this league.

Link: TOR-CLE Feb 26th TOR-without Bosh

Post Thanks / Like