View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

11 8.40%
  • B

47 35.88%
  • C

30 22.90%
  • D

19 14.50%
  • F

24 18.32%
Page 4 of 529 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    I'm seriously getting fed up with this s***. It's one thing to cheer, admire and worship a guy that's obviously got the potential (eg. Bargs in first year when we didn't know much about him) but after this season he's at best a 4-stringer on a team. Are you people blind, or Italian and feel compelled to big up your countryman? Sure he'll do even better this year because he's the only 1 this sad team has, but don't fool yourselves into thinking he's anywhere near Bosh's level. Shooting 3 pointers and taking days off when it's your time to shine isn't what future stars are made of. Every single time Bosh wasn't on the court Bargs had an opportunity to show what he's capable of but instead he ran away with his tail between his legs.

I swear this coming season is going to be unbearable

[/rant]
    Hey nubreed, everyone is entitled to their opinion and to like or dislike a player but you sir have it so wrong you should go back to watching lacrosse or whatever sport you actually know something about so you don't make a fool of yourself!!

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

no the "team" folded when Bosh was out he averaged 20 points and 6 rebounds in april and if u remember was one of the only players that showed up in that game against chicago when he led the team with 18 points derozan got a total of 0 points turk got 6 points.. im not saying he's a star or a franchise player not even close but he's definately an above average role player with a good contract for the production we get

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Pizzaman wrote: View Post
    Hey nubreed, everyone is entitled to their opinion and to like or dislike a player but you sir have it so wrong you should go back to watching lacrosse or whatever sport you actually know something about so you don't make a fool of yourself!!
    lmao what do i have so wrong? slowly i'm seeing more and more people coming out with the opinion that bargs will be the next big franchise player, that he was being held down by bosh etc. please tell me where i'm wrong, or else maybe you should stick to lacrosse huh? Or eating pizza? I'm guessing you're one of those people that I'm talking about in my post.

Quote FromTOtoVAN wrote: View Post
    no the "team" folded when Bosh was out he averaged 20 points and 6 rebounds in april and if u remember was one of the only players that showed up in that game against chicago when he led the team with 18 points derozan got a total of 0 points turk got 6 points.. im not saying he's a star or a franchise player not even close but he's definately an above average role player with a good contract for the production we get
    I"m not saying he's NOT a role player; because that's exactly what he is. Except I'm not too sure what his role is. He's not a defensive minded player, and he's not exactly a clutch offensive player either; nor is he the glue guy. So I guess he's a good role player without a specific role....a wild card so to speak.
    Last edited by nubreed000; Tue Jul 13th, 2010 at 09:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    after this season he's at best a 4-stringer on a team.
    Honestly, I stopped here. Maybe this is a typo... So you think he's on the level of Jerome Moiso and Lonny Baxter? Not the first guy off the bench at his position, not the second, but the third