View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

9 7.09%
  • B

47 37.01%
  • C

30 23.62%
  • D

18 14.17%
  • F

23 18.11%
Page 14 of 527 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

"Any highlights from his defensive game?"
    Looks like there is a block, a tie up and then for the offensive part, an offensive board an put back.
    A small sampling, but better than nothing.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

"Any highlights from his defensive game?"
    Looks like there is a block, a tie up and then for the offensive part, an offensive board an put back.
    A small sampling, but better than nothing.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Italy sucked

Defensive highlights? lol

Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Medium-lights at best. Bargs should dominate. At least that's what multipaul keeps telling me
    "We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Raptors Republic Starter Hassan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

whos the chick at 1:12?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote ezz_bee wrote: View Post
    Medium-lights at best. Bargs should dominate. At least that's what multipaul keeps telling me
    Medium lights? Are you kidding me? Are you calling Yoko Ukic a medium light? He's gold, Jerry. Gold, I tell you!

Raptors Republic Starter pesterm1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Hassan wrote: View Post
    whos the chick at 1:12?
    Whose the chick at 5:00? lol

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing to get excited about. Consistency is Barg's biggest issue. He has talent just not number 1 option talent. I can't wait to see if Bargnani will lead to BC's redemption or further castration in TO.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope he's just not taking these games seriously but Bargs is getting owned by nonames. Not boxing out, not moving his feet.

Raptors Republic Rookie CalibreMC's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

got a thing for fatties?

Raptors Republic Rookie A00715890's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote pesterm1 wrote: View Post
    Whose the chick at 5:00? lol
    thats the chick that ate the chick at 1:12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Everything Bargnani

Some highlights from this summer against Israel. What i really liked was 0 threes attempted through this whole highlight set. They seem dedicated to driving to the rim for higher percentage shots which is just awesome to watch. I kinda noticed a more aggressive/stronger Bargnani in these highlights with some more speed to his game which is nice, still not what it should be at but it just shows he is continuing to develop more of his game. As for Belinelli, it must be one of those days where he goes into Beast mode. Granted they should dominate against a team like Israel who aren't exactly a powerhouse but still overall some great highlights from the Italian duo.
    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Tue Aug 3rd, 2010 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Embedded youtube video

Post Thanks / Like

man, people were doing the same thing around this time last season and look what happened in the nba season.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic All-Star Fully's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

They do look good in that video but you have to keep in mind that this is against pretty bad competition. The Israeli National team has one NBA level talent (Casspi) and finished 14th in the 2009 Eurobasket championships. There's no reason why Bargnani shouldn't be dominating these guys.

Raptors Republic All-Star Fully's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

And Bellinelli would probably make the all time starting five of guys who look great in stuff like this but end up with about 30 DNP-CD's during the actual NBA campaign.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    man, people were doing the same thing around this time last season and look what happened in the nba season.
    Yeah i agree 100% which is why im not saying Bargnani is the Saviour of our franchise solely based on these highlights. Im merely saying that these are some sweet highlights from them and Bargnani looks better.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Priest wrote: View Post
    Yeah i agree 100% which is why im not saying Bargnani is the Saviour of our franchise solely based on these highlights. Im merely saying that these are some sweet highlights from them and Bargnani looks better.
    He still needs to get in the gym and learn how to jump. This could make all the difference in the world for his game, because he's lookin more bottom heavy than ever and can barely get off the ground.

Raptors Republic Rookie big red's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to give Bargs the benefit of the doubt. He started last season driving hard and playing aggressively and it tapered off around christmas time. After the season ended, there a was a translated interview floating around where he talked about resting up a leg injury of some sort (my memory is fuzzy on the details) before the international competition scene started up. I am still cautously optimistic that we're going to see the balls-out aggressive Bargs from earlier last season that was actually dunking in people's faces and rolling around defenders with some nice footwork.
    I'm not defending Andrea as the face of a franchise, but I do think we're going to see more out of him than we did in the second half of last season.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Brasky wrote: View Post
    He still needs to get in the gym and learn how to jump. This could make all the difference in the world for his game, because he's lookin more bottom heavy than ever and can barely get off the ground.
    He's got a better vert than Dirk, Yao, Z, and pretty much every other non-American 7-footer in the league... quite possibly the most athletic Euro big man ever, which isn't saying much, but still...
    Last edited by jrdyck; Tue Aug 3rd, 2010 at 02:18 PM.

Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

They look good in this video because all the defenders are a step behind any average defender that is currently playing in the NBA.

Nice mask by Belli, it looks better then the one Turkoglu wore that made him look like Hanibal Lecter.

Page 14 of 527 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread Information