View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

11 8.40%
  • B

47 35.88%
  • C

30 22.90%
  • D

19 14.50%
  • F

24 18.32%
Page 61 of 529 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 10578

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic Rookie lusset blither's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    I'm disappointed as much as the next Raptors fan, but until Bargnani struggles in the regular season then the starting centre position is for him to lose. Based on exhibition play he definitely doesn't deserve it, but this is why they call it pre-season. This is where you get the rust off and fix those inadequacies hoping that you're a different player come the regular season. We'll just have to wait and see.
    I definitely agree on a general basis, and this should apply to any player.
    Plus, right now Bargs looks worse than POB, can't be real! LOL

But...Andrea once again is not showing the right attitude: on a season like this one, the first without Bosh, one would expect Bargs to come in extra-motivated and ready to send a clear message to teammates and coaches right from day 1. Well, it's not the case, is it? Yes, he's played this summer, he has to adjust to the new settings, it is only preseason, etc. etc., but he looks light years away from the core of the action, and from the collective emotional brain of this team. So, not ready to send him packing yet, but he'll have to perform (isn't he the Mago?) a dramatic positive change in the next weeks if he wants to become a central piece of the new Raps. Last call for him, let's wait 20-25 games. And for Jay Triano too, if he coaches like last year. But as this is a rebuilding year, we might hold our nose and keep the gentle Canadian until next summer.
    So I chose the 'Too early too tell tchoo tchoo' option. ;-)
    ka mate, ka ora, whiti te rā!!, hī!

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote adkin wrote: View Post
    He is sucking on purpose, just so nobody will be ale to pick up on any of his new moves.
    The game wasn't on TV yesterday and all I saw were the TSN highlights. Great game, the team tried as hard as it could especially on an away game. Clearly there were holes on the defence but good for the most part... except there was this no-name player that turnstiled Bargs. I understand that he played for Italy in the summer (so did Kleiza, Andersen and Barbosa at the worlds). Unfortunately, Bargs forgot that he is now in North America. If he keeps this up, he's cementing his career as the NBA's tallest pylon.

What in the world is he so afraid of that desperate D-Leaguers are blowing past him. You know what would shut us up? How about single digit scoring and maybe 6 rebounds in 25 minutes? Is that too much to ask in pre-season?

Too bad he's BC's boy, otherwise he'd be riding the pine if Van Gundy, Skiles, Brooks or Brown were to be the coach.

I'm rebranding him as Il Prego this year, which coincidentally means "you're welcome" in Italian - a term he'll be saying all season long to his interior oponents.
    Last edited by Balls of Steel; Mon Oct 11th, 2010 at 09:46 AM.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King