View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

9 7.03%
  • B

47 36.72%
  • C

30 23.44%
  • D

19 14.84%
  • F

23 17.97%
Page 285 of 528 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,700 of 10552

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    the next time i drunkenly "get the wrong hole", i'm going to yell out "You've been Tim stamped.. CERTIFIED!"

j/k Tim... i won't be using your name as a bumsex euphemism............................

ok i will be
    Its hard to pass up replying to the most excellent past few comments.

Brazil has had all the fun with name branding of cosmetic procedures. I think its time for Toronto to have its due. There already is one Toronto named cosmetic procedure called a "Toronto Trim", which includes a reduction of the inner labia and a slight “unhooding” of the clitoris so the little man in the boat isn’t being quite so reclusive. So I propose changing the name of raptor related rectal tattoos from Tim Stamp to Toronto Tim.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

its the blue that's slimming

everybody is saying how he'd get blocked and all that in the NBA,
    but from these highlights there is definitely a step up in his energy and effort.
    let's hope that translates back to the NBA game. To be honest though, halfway through the video i thought about joey graham in the summer league and it brought back down to earth. Not a Bargs hater, just a realist
    Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
    Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
    Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i have never heard of this "toronto trim" but i will be busy googling it for the rest of the afternoon... and randomly texting people with "suggestions"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    i have never heard of this "toronto trim" but i will be busy googling it for the rest of the afternoon... and randomly texting people with "suggestions"
    HAHAHAHA
    Awesome.
    "That was Nasty right? Cocked that Joint back and banged on 'em." -James Johnson

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like