View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

9 7.03%
  • B

47 36.72%
  • C

30 23.44%
  • D

19 14.84%
  • F

23 17.97%
Page 123 of 527 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 10537

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

this was 1 of the more memorable moments from a rap in recent history.. 1 of my fav moments too.. we need more guys who will fight till the end!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FASClJTnJ4I

calderon was givin KG the Bussiness! LOL..

later on in the vid.. is my all time fav raptor play! LOL Matt Bonner Hammering KG and KG acts like a biatch LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv1cBN8M-9I
    I doubt anything could ever top this one!!!!! LOL
    Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Tue Dec 7th, 2010 at 02:38 PM.

Raptors Republic All-Star grindhouse's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

love it!

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Ugh ... I love how Andrea has a couple off games within the last week and the mobs are out ready to write him off once again. I criticize him as much as the next guy, but this is getting a little ridiculous. Question his rebounding and team defence till your blue in the face, but he's still the best player we have. Demoting him to the bench is pure rubbish.
    Not saying he should be demoted to the bench (not yet), but Amir Johnson is the clear cut better player between the two. I mean, it's not even debatable.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Maleko wrote: View Post
    Amir is not a centre. Where In the world did you get that idea? I agree davis is a pf. Bargnani is the C.
    when will people actually start watching games instead of just going with whats on paper? amir is 10x more of a center than bargs ever was and with reggie gone, you dont much choice as far as rebounders. amir and davis are the next best things we have to competent centers, but davis obviously cant play center with the big guys yet, so that only leaves us with amir. please dont even bother to mention dorsey, not that he's shit-terrible, but we have better players

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
    LOLLLLLL, Buddah

How did you like Bayless's game today ? Quite an ALL-STAR isn't he?
    What's your problem, bud? Why are you still hung up on it? The man's entitled to his opinion.

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Brasky wrote: View Post
    Not saying he should be demoted to the bench (not yet), but Amir Johnson is the clear cut better player between the two. I mean, it's not even debatable.
    What? Amir Johnson is better than Andrea? WOW .... I think I might need a vacation from the forums.

Post Thanks / Like

Is it time to start Davis? No. You're throwing a guy out there who's isn't used to playing so mant games. He's bound to hit "the rookie wall" at some point. Hell, DeRozan was only getting 20 minutes last season and admitted that at one point in teh season, he was getting really physically exhausted. I don't think Davis is ready yet. He's bound to start ahead of Amir down the road, but not yet. You need Davis as your first big off the bench, because as we as know, Amir is very foul prone.

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Employee wrote: View Post
    You also win games by putting the ball in the hoop.

I like Davis but he ain't ready yet. He makes Reggie's jumpshot look nice. Yeah the defense would be better but just thinking about where the scoring would come from in that starting unit scares me.
    I am not saying to start Davis now. Geez

What I am saying is that I see him starting some time this season.

It could be next season but at some point in the future he will most likely start.

At that time we shall see who he replaces in the starting lineup.

Davis can score efficiently around the basket and up to 10 feet

I do agree that he needs to work on his jump shot.

What you need are players on the court who result in a net positive points to your team when they are on the court.

Suggest we keep and eye on the Johnson and Davis pairing on the court and how the Raptors do as a team when they are on the court together. Do the Raptors do better with Davis and Johnson on the court together or worse as compared to Davis and Bargnani or Johnson and Bargnani?

The proof will be in the actual live result of the events on the court as we continue to go forward.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Post Thanks / Like

What? Amir Johnson is better than Andrea? WOW .... I think I might need a vacation from the forums.
    No comment on either section of the above quote
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, i'm with you on that. I haven't posted in a while. Took a peek at this rubbish and just shook my head..

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Amir better than bargs? seriously?

somebody's been drinking the crazy milk straight from the crazy cow's teat.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Near the end of the game .... Kleiza pushes McRoberts after he was just blocked on a layup ... Josh just laughs it off ...

Kleiza adds some toughness to this team that I like ... but he has been stinking it up this year ... I had such high hopes ....

Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

LMFAO, is this thread for real? He didn't even get the ball in the first half, he took like 2 shots. Bargs played far better then a lot of other people on this team yesterday.

I'll have to admit that Amir is playing better then anyone else on this team as of late but I don't think he can replace Bargs. Bargs is arguably the best scorer on this team.
    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Tue Dec 7th, 2010 at 04:43 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote albertan_10 wrote: View Post
    haha. Who cares who he heckled, he showed some emotion. That's got to happen more often. If he's getting tied up and cant' score, he needs to take it to people in the paint! Leave the sissy crap in Italy and toughen up. I like the taunting.
    "leave the sissy crap in Italy"...

Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    Amir better than bargs? seriously?

somebody's been drinking the crazy milk straight from the crazy cow's teat.
    right on. Anyone who thinks Amir is better than bargs belongs on this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esohdiodr5E
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    LMFAO, is this thread for real? He didn't even get the ball in the first half, he took like 2 shots. Bargs played far better then a lot of other people on this team yesterday.

I'll have to admit that Amir is playing better then anyone else on this team as of late but I don't think he can replace Bargs. Bargs is arguably the best scorer on this team.
    Bargnani was sleep walking on defense in the first half 4sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Ugh ... I love how Andrea has a couple off games within the last week and the mobs are out ready to write him off once again. I criticize him as much as the next guy, but this is getting a little ridiculous. Question his rebounding and team defence till your blue in the face, but he's still the best player we have. Demoting him to the bench is pure rubbish.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Also, the team did a horrible job of getting the ball to Bargnani. Sonny went 0-5 to start the game. Why is he even taking five shots before Bargnani takes even one. Ridiculous.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    Bargnani was sleep walking on defense in the first half 4sure.
    He wasn't playing that bad of defense. I watched the game and a few times I thought he was hustling, but I'll tell you who wasn't hustling or playing defense... DeMar and Weems. The Pacers were hitting the three like it was nothing and watching both of them play defense almost made me cry.

Honestly, I originally thought you were joking and to find out you're not... I just lost some respect for your opinions. I'd probably murder Triano if he put our best player (BY FAR) on the bench.
    Last edited by Thom; Tue Dec 7th, 2010 at 08:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post

most of us wont argue against barg's scoring ability. yea some games he totally blows but most of the time he is the scoring leader.

its the rest of his game that we harp on, especially for a player that supposedly plays forward-center

Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    need Andrea to show more of this swagger, but not towards small white guys.
    He is trying to be the Italian KG!

Page 123 of 527 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast

Thread Information