View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

9 7.09%
  • B

47 37.01%
  • C

30 23.62%
  • D

18 14.17%
  • F

23 18.11%
Page 184 of 527 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 10537

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic Starter WhatWhat's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, you know that Bargs game against NY when he was in full God mode? Yeah, Klezia had the highest +/- that game. He's been playing well of late, give him props. He still really, really, really needs to improve his rebounding and D, but he's lately been scoring efficiently to make up for it.

Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bargs is healthy again.

Andrea Bargnani 26.6 PT .521 of 19.2 FG .794 of 6.8 FT .400 of 3.0 3P 6.0/0.2 RB 1.6 AS 0.0 BL 0.6 ST 2.6 TO 3.0 PF 38.0 MN 5/5 GS (last 5 games)

Andrea Bargnani 27.3 PT .549 of 19.0 FG .800 of 6.4 FT .450 of 2.9 3P 5.4/0.3 RB 1.7 AS 0.0 BL 0.7 ST 2.6 TO 2.6 PF 38.7 MN 7/7 GS (last 7 games)

Andrea Bargnani 25.6 PT .500 of 19.2 FG .839 of 6.2 FT .387 of 3.1 3P 5.4/0.6 RB 1.6 AS 0.0 BL 0.5 ST 2.7 TO 2.7 PF 37.5 MN 10/10 GS (last 10 games)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Without Bargs the Raps Lose

Yet another winnable game sent down the drain. The Raps lose, despite building a substantial early-game point lead.

Why you ask?

1. No Bargs- Raptors have no offensive powerhouse without him.

2. No calls for Dero- refs blatantly hating on our boy. To that effect, Bargs has "earned" the BS respect of the BS refs, so without him, we are hurtin. I feel bad for Dero.

What is the solution? What to do without Bargs?

Post Thanks / Like

DeRozan will soon start to get the calls. This happens to almost all young players.

Of course the Raptors need Bargnani on the floor scoring points each night.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    DeRozan will soon start to get the calls. This happens to almost all young players.

Of course the Raptors need Bargnani on the floor scoring points each night.
    I hear ya. We def need an option 3 and 4 for offense though, or else we will turn into the CB4 era raps all over again (Plan A- give ball to Chris, Plan B- give ball to Chris, etc etc)

Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Raptors need to trade Bargs, Dorsey, Weems, for Varejao, Harangody and Erden, and play Andy in C position.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    I hear ya. We def need an option 3 and 4 for offense though, or else we will turn into the CB4 era raps all over again (Plan A- give ball to Chris, Plan B- give ball to Chris, etc etc)
    It's coming. The Raptors have Plan A: Bargnani, Plan B: DeRozan and hopefully after the draft a Plan C. Once DeRozan starts getting calls he will be a 20PPG scorer. The Raptors have never had two 20 PPG scorers.

Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    Raptors need to trade Bargs, Dorsey, Weems, for Varejao, Harangody and Erden, and play Andy in C position.
    This isn't golf.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

It's coming. The Raptors have Plan A: Bargnani, Plan B: DeRozan and hopefully after the draft a Plan C. Once DeRozan starts getting calls he will be a 20PPG scorer. The Raptors have never had two 20 PPG scorers.
    That will be the day. But, then again, defense wins games/series, so we have a long way to go on that end.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

And the award for best comedy goes to e2thed!

Post Thanks / Like

That will be the day. But, then again, defense wins games/series, so we have a long way to go on that end.
    DeRozan is scoring 16PPG a game on the season without getting calls. His scoring over the past couple months has been closing in on 20. I think he has the potential to be an excellent defender and he seems to want to be that player. He just needs more work.

Post Thanks / Like

what is reggie doing anyways, is he freezing his foot with icecubes all day....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

DeRozan is scoring 16PPG a game on the season without getting calls. His scoring over the past couple months has been closing in on 20. I think he has the potential to be an excellent defender and he seems to want to be that player. He just needs more work.
    Oh, i agree, i didnt mean just derozan, but the whole team.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

DeRozan can definitely score 20 a game. And I can see Davis scoring in the 13-16 range.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

what is reggie doing anyways, is he freezing his foot with icecubes all day....
    Prolly playing Killzone 3 all day wearing blue velvet 3d goggles

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

raptors need to trade bargs, dorsey, weems, for varejao, harangody and erden, and play andy in c position.
    lol

Post Thanks / Like

One problem I see is that inside the top seven guys you typically see tossed around you have six guys who may end up being PF's in the NBA. Two of them might be centers (Valanciunas & Enes Kanter) but it's hard to say. On a team who is heavily invested in three big men already, this isn't a great draft to have a high pick unless there's going to be a shake up that sees either Bargnani, Amir Johnson or Ed Davis leaving town. Out of those three I think Amir is the least safe given that Ed will probably become a better player than him and Amir is the only one out of the three who wasn't drafted by Colangelo. Down further in the draft we see guys who could help certain positions like Kemba Walker, Jimmer Fredette, Harrison Barnes, and Terrence Jones. I could see Colangelo moving down if he doesn't get Irving.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

One problem I see is that inside the top seven guys you typically see tossed around you have six guys who may end up being PF's in the NBA. Two of them might be centers (Valanciunas & Enes Kanter) but it's hard to say. On a team who is heavily invested in three big men already, this isn't a great draft to have a high pick unless there's going to be a shake up that sees either Bargnani, Amir Johnson or Ed Davis leaving town. Out of those three I think Amir is the least safe given that Ed will probably become a better player than him and Amir is the only one out of the three who wasn't drafted by Colangelo. Down further in the draft we see guys who could help certain positions like Kemba Walker, Jimmer Fredette, Harrison Barnes, and Terrence Jones. I could see Colangelo moving down if he doesn't get Irving.
    My prediction is BC will trade that 1st round pick for the rights to Rubio- do you think this would be possible? In reality we desperately need a high calibre PG or a solid 3

Post Thanks / Like

My prediction is BC will trade that 1st round pick for the rights to Rubio- do you think this would be possible? In reality we desperately need a high calibre PG or a solid 3
    I would be down for that depending on what else is involved. I think Rubio/Calderon worked well for Spain. It should here as well.

Post Thanks / Like

hope this dude falls in the draft to second round, but i doubt it
    its Lucas Nogueira

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

whodat yo?

Thread Information