View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

9 7.09%
  • B

47 37.01%
  • C

30 23.62%
  • D

18 14.17%
  • F

23 18.11%
Page 185 of 527 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 10537

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Lucas Nogueira, coming outta Brazil, 2nd ranked center out this years draft

Post Thanks / Like

If he's the second ranked Center in the draft, I doubt he falls to the Second Round. But never know, teams could stop taking centers 30 spots before they should be taken... doubt it though. haha

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    i think that it is exactly the right time to move him. hes been here 4-5 years & his growth as a player has hit the wall. my opinion is move him while he still has some believers in his ability. & note to BC never again draft a soft finess big & expect them to bang with the big boys. if bosh was rupal then bargs is monica bellucci LOL
    +1, I want him traded too (some sucker GM might like his offense and we might get a good return for him). I also overheard a fan here saying Bargs can not be a 6th man on this team(which I believe is his ceiling - a 6th man because of the atrocious defense) which lends credence to his being traded(I honestly don't see him as a piece on a playoff team. sorry guys. for Bargs' lovers see this year, when the scouting report is out on Bargs' defense and in the clutch, when our opponents needs a bucket, they attack Bargs(the killer by Al Harrington in the Denver game against Bargs, Bogut scoring 3 times on Bargs in a row in the loss to the Bucks, the Bucks completing a run the same game in the 4th quarter by Corey Maggette scoring a clutch basket over Bargs, losing to Miami Heat on a putback by LBJ with Bargs unable to rotate all buttress my point)).

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    Lucas Nogueira, coming outta Brazil, 2nd ranked center out this years draft
    Is he related to Big or Little Nog?

We would then have a kickboxing pro and a jitsu pro on 1 team!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, Andrea Bargnani didn't play, and the Raptors' defense was still terrible against the Mavs on Sunday. So there goes that theory.
    -John Schumann
    Very good point by the Schumannator actually. Can't blame it all on him.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post

And still there might not be a soul who would get in somebody's grill for sending one of the Raptors' young talented guys to the deck.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Very good point by the Schumannator actually. Can't blame it all on him.
    I don't anyone that is blaming it totally on him, just as those who want Triano fired don't fully blame him and believe the team would suddenly be good if he were fired. The team lacks talent. Period. It doesn't mean that trading Bargnani wouldn't be a step in the right direction, it just means that trading Bargnani wouldn't make much of a difference in the short term.

Besides, one game is kind of a small sample size to make any judgements. I'd say his point WASN'T very good.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    And still there might not be a soul who would get in somebody's grill for sending one of the Raptors' young talented guys to the deck.
    I think you have to like each other to stand up for one another. For some reason I cant picture the raps hanging out together after work, with the exception of the young dudz.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm pretty sure brazilians come out of the womb with a jits black belt already on their waist... and an omoplata locked in on the umbilical cord

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    i'm pretty sure brazilians come out of the womb with a jits black belt already on their waist... and an omoplata locked in on the umbilical cord
    Way to generalize and stereotype brazilians, typical for a white guy

Post Thanks / Like

Thats not a stereotype Multi... its Science.

Post Thanks / Like

there are white brazilians too... but they're only born with a blue belt, and an arm-in guillotine on the umbilical

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

there are white brazilians too... but they're only born with a blue belt, and an arm-in guillotine on the umbilical
    LMAO, you better tap out now Heinz, we are treading in unsavoury waters

Post Thanks / Like

Precisely. Look at Anderson Varajao. Dude is big, but has got nothing on Barbosa in terms overall 'beat you up' ability. Barbosa's arms are so long he could punch him from the other side of the room.

Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you have to like each other to stand up for one another. For some reason I cant picture the raps hanging out together after work, with the exception of the young dudz.
    I'm sure Demar, Amir, Sonny , Joey all play black ops on their spare time, when Demar isn't working on his jumpshot, Bargs is probably at the store buying bananas all day and Jose is trying to get some punani, same with Bayless. James Johnson is kicking peoples asses at Xtreme Couture same with Barbosa. Ajinca and Alabi are recording some Nigerian/French rap. Triano is going to anger management classes so he can stop swearing on live TV. Evans is sitting at home with icecubes and hotwater on his foot.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    I'm sure Demar, Amir, Sonny , Joey all play black ops on their spare time, when Demar isn't working on his jumpshot, Bargs is probably at the store buying bananas all day and Jose is trying to get some punani, same with Bayless. James Johnson is kicking peoples asses at Xtreme Couture same with Barbosa. Ajinca and Alabi are recording some Nigerian/French rap. Triano is going to anger management classes so he can stop swearing on live TV. Evans is sitting at home with icecubes and hotwater on his foot.
    HAHAHAHHA, man that was good. Props to ur avatar as well.

I think Ajinca and Alabi our the Raps version of the "Naija Boyz"

Post Thanks / Like

I think Ajinca and Alabi our the Raps version of the "Naija Boyz"
    Naija boyz up in dees OHHHHHHHH
    Watch me lean as i day rock
    Supaman dat OHHHHHHH
    Now broken english I go talk

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Crank dat Naija Boyz! UuuU!

Post Thanks / Like

If the players didn't like each other something would have leaked by now. When that punk Lamond Murray was here during some of the darkest days in Raptors history, problems in the dressing room got to media. The media also found out about Eric Williams and all his self pity b.s. They also publicized Jalen Rose and Mike James' problems before that game where the refused to pass to each other and in the process embarrassed the coaching staff.

I think the Raptors' dressing room is closer to Mr. Rodger's Neighborhood than Beverly Hills 90210.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    If the players didn't like each other something would have leaked by now. When that punk Lamond Murray was here during some of the darkest days in Raptors ball problems in the dressing room got to media. The media also found out about Eric Williams and all his self pity b.s. They also publicized Jalen Rose and Mike James' problems before that game where the refused to pass to each other and in the process embarrassed the coaching staff.
    Yeah that's true. I mean, i don't think there is angst/friction per se. But, from a totallly general, obersvational point of view, it really seems like the guys arent "tight", at least when you look at the benches of other teams during games. Then again, our team is usually losing, so they have good reason to look sombre on the bench. Hopefully Barbo isnt trying to ding everyones girls.

Thread Information