View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

9 7.03%
  • B

47 36.72%
  • C

30 23.44%
  • D

19 14.84%
  • F

23 17.97%
Page 212 of 528 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,240 of 10549

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    In an interview he was asked why he doesnt grab more rebs. this was in the locker room after a game. He looked pissed off at the reporter. He said "lazy I guess, I dont know". Do you think he was being serious? People take stuff way out of context.
    Paul, if you truly believe Bargnani goes all out most games, you are napping yourself during the games.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Someone in here made a good point earlier. I think it was Mango. You'll have the whole league jumping on board for that price to take a chance. Somebody is going to overpay to get him.
    I agree that many teams will jump on this guy and that just show and confirms that there is REAL VALUE and REAL TALENT there that is worth risking and gambling on.

That being said, I am against over paying players. We over paid Jose, Jason Kapano and Amir Johnson. This time around, we really need to due a Risk Analysis ( like any other investment that a person does) and see how much we want to gamble on this guy.

As I said earlier, I am OK with gambling 12 million for 3 years and 10 for 2. If it takes more money, then I guess we can just step aside and let the other teams pay up.

Raptors Republic Starter DunkinDerozan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Bargs has already proven he is a liability on defense. He manages to be a big reason why the Raptors are last in the league in defense.
    the whole is greater than the sum of all parts.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    Don't worry about Tim Dub, he's one of those guys that's never happy. Once Bosh left, everything fell apart for the poor fella.

Post Thanks / Like

How do you evaluate effort? If a guy plays through injuries and illnesses, even if his #'s arent as high, at least he played, and didnt whine about it like CB4 would have done. Lots of days I go to work when I'm sick, and have trouble putting in the best effort, but at least I go and try.
    its also funny that efficency doesn't consider the health of a player. King Bargs NSN-BWO

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry about Tim Dub, he's one of those guys that's never happy. Once Bosh left, everything fell apart for the poor fella.
    its funny you mentioned Bosh. I was just thinking that Bargnani is having a more productive season this year than Bosh had for us last year considering the circumstances and the talent level on this roster as appose to last years roster. Yet most people wanted Bosh to resign before he screwed us. My only explenation for the Bargnani hate this year is that the same people who supported Bosh were very critical of Bargnani all these years. They still must be in denial that Bargs is suddenly turning into such a force after four years of underutilization and poor player management / development. So to sum up the Bargnani critics from day 1 are in shock at his transformation and wont change their minds no matter what.
    Last edited by DunkinDerozan; Wed Mar 30th, 2011 at 02:33 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

its funny you mentioned Bosh. I was just thinking that Bargnani is having a more productive season this year than Bosh had for us last year considering the circumstances and the talent level on this roster as appose to last years roster. Yet most people wanted Bosh to resign before he screwed us. My only explenation for the Bargnani hate this year is that the same people who supported Bosh were very critical of Bargnani all these years. They still must be in denial that Bargs is suddenly turning into such a force after four years of underutilization and poor player management / development. So to sum up the Bargnani critics from day 1 are in shock at his transformation and wont change their minds no matter what.
    I agree 1000000%%%, if CB was putting up Bargs #'s from this year, last year, they would be fine with it.

Raptors Republic Starter bloodyhandedgod's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

How do you evaluate effort? If a guy plays through injuries and illnesses, even if his #'s arent as high, at least he played, and didnt whine about it like CB4 would have done. Lots of days I go to work when I'm sick, and have trouble putting in the best effort, but at least I go and try.
    "What is he doing?
    "Why is he 15 feet from the basket on D with no one around him? Do rebounds go there?
    "Why is he, uhm ... there?
    "Wait ... wait ... wait ... nope, he's not going to pick up that guy."
    "Why would he do that?
    "Who doesn't love when he twitches in the direction he could defend, then decides not to do it."
    "Where did he go, he's not even onscreen?"
    "Why I think he could get blocked out by an actual pylon. Or at least momentarily confused."

These are things that I have said to the TV over the last month.

*edited out massive profanity for younger posters
    I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, hes listed as Chu Chu. I think hes worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name. -Tim W.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree 1000000%%%, if CB was putting up Bargs #'s from this year, last year, they would be fine with it.
    plus think about it CB was playing with BARGS. Take away bargs from last years team do u think there is anyways Bosh would have the year he had? Highly doubtful

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

plus think about it CB was playing with BARGS. Take away bargs from last years team do u think there is anyways Bosh would have the year he had? Highly doubtful
    Another good point! Bosh was leaning on Bargs last year, and also would throw him under the bus when he had a bad game himself!

Post Thanks / Like

Another good point! Bosh was leaning on Bargs last year, and also would throw him under the bus when he had a bad game himself!
    speaking of bosh.... ouchh the heat lost to cleveland.... how did bosh do?

Post Thanks / Like

I can't see the future but I'm willing to put money down on the idea that somebody is going to get burnt by overpaying for Oden to sit on the sidelines in a body cast for three to five years.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

speaking of bosh.... ouchh the heat lost to cleveland.... how did bosh do?
    I watched, at one point they were down 20 and he started limping and faking an injury, what a puss

Post Thanks / Like

lol typical boshhh... does he still wear those 50 pound knee braces?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

lol typical boshhh... does he still wear those 50 pound knee braces?
    He was wearing 20 lb teeth braces too

Post Thanks / Like

The funny thing is Bargnani has performed so well as Bosh's replacement I almost forgot Bosh was our franchise player all these years lool.

Post Thanks / Like

He was wearing 20 lb teeth braces too
    if you can't outmuscle your openent naturally you gotta use every trick in the book.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

But you actually need the right parts. Parts that don't have fatal flaws that will hurt the whole.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    But you actually need the right parts. Parts that don't have fatal flaws that will hurt the whole.
    you are right. trade Amir PRONTO

Thread Information