View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

    9 7.09%
  • B

    47 37.01%
  • C

    30 23.62%
  • D

    18 14.17%
  • F

    23 18.11%
Page 221 of 527 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,420 of 10537

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

  1. #4401
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,988
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote WhatWhat wrote: View Post
    Gherardini is the biggest Bargnani homer, his quotes in that article are flat out disturbing.


    Lol...just...I don't even.


    /facepalm through skull
    Wait, those were quotes from Evans and Calderon. I don't follow?

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    He has regressed in rebounding from last season, and Bosh isn't even on the team any longer. Not to mention Reggie has been out most of this season again as well. How many years will it take for him to realize he MUST get better and just do it?
    I don't buy that because Ed Davis has been tremendous on the glass. So has Amir. Both Ed and Amir have stepped up this year big time. This isn't meant to give Bargnani a free pass but I don't think it's accurate to imply his rebounding number should be up just because Bosh isn't around. The Raptors are averaging the same number of RPG this year as last year. I don't think he's regressed but I don't think he's improved either. His numbers are down more, I think, because he's saving more for his offense and his offense is keeping him away from the offensive rebounding opportunities even more. At the end of the day I still think his rebounding sucks.

  2. #4402
    Raptors Republic Starter raptorsking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote WhatWhat wrote: View Post
    Gherardini is the biggest Bargnani homer, his quotes in that article are flat out disturbing.


    Lol...just...I don't even.


    /facepalm through skull
    i know right ? being vocal means a lot if you're a leader on a team.

  3. #4403
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,988
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It doesn't to Tim Duncan and the Spurs. Just saying...

  4. #4404
    Raptors Republic Starter DunkinDerozan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote raptorsking wrote: View Post
    in all honesty how can we win a championship with bargnani playing a major role ? all he has proven is he can score and not in a elite enough way to make much of a difference... lets have a serious debate why bargnani is still the one, and why he should still be on this team.
    lol iv never said he was the one. No one man can solve all the raptors current problems. Tell me why he should be traded and if he were to be traded who would be able to replace him that would make a bigger difference.
    Last edited by DunkinDerozan; Mon Apr 4th, 2011 at 09:46 PM.

  5. #4405
    Raptors Republic Starter raptorsking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    It doesn't to Tim Duncan and the Spurs. Just saying...
    wow if you think duncan isn't vocal... you can't be that kind of defensive juggernaut without talking alot on defense, in the locker room ? idk but i doubt he just sits there all quiet eating a banana.

  6. #4406
    Raptors Republic Starter DunkinDerozan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    It doesn't to Tim Duncan and the Spurs. Just saying...
    spurs = silent but deadly

  7. #4407
    Raptors Republic Starter raptorsking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    lol iv never said he was the one. No one man can solve all the raptors current problems. Tell me why he should be traded and if he were to be traded who would be able to replace him that would make a bigger difference.
    he should be traded or given less of a role because he's a liability and is getting paid 50 mil to be a heartless punk... the dude is 7'0 255 lbs but is not using his body at all ! even rupaul has done some dirty work for us last year and he is 20-25 pounds lighter the rupaul of big men is manlier than bargs !

    he's showing glimpses of turkoglu get a fat contract and chill like chris bosh.

  8. #4408
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,942
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    lol iv never said he was the one. No one man can solve all the raptors current problems. Tell me why he should be traded and if he were to be traded who would be able to replace him that would make a bigger difference.
    I think this has been discussed ad nauseum. The reasons many of us have for wanting him traded is because he is a big man who is a liability on the defensive end, and it's just too difficult to win with a handicap like that. And as for replacing him with someone who can make a bigger impact, that's not really the point. The point is getting the right type of players, and building with them. Bargnani is a very good scorer, but there are serious and very legitimate questions about whether he can play a major roll on a good team. So it seems to me the best option is to trade him and try and get players who have skills better suited to a team that can play both ends of the floor.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

  9. #4409
    Raptors Republic Starter DunkinDerozan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    I think this has been discussed ad nauseum. The reasons many of us have for wanting him traded is because he is a big man who is a liability on the defensive end, and it's just too difficult to win with a handicap like that. And as for replacing him with someone who can make a bigger impact, that's not really the point. The point is getting the right type of players, and building with them. Bargnani is a very good scorer, but there are serious and very legitimate questions about whether he can play a major roll on a good team. So it seems to me the best option is to trade him and try and get players who have skills better suited to a team that can play both ends of the floor.
    Timmy boyy I see you woke up from the people's elbow welcome back... all i have to say is

    KING BARGS
    NSN

  10. #4410
    Raptors Republic Starter bloodyhandedgod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    He's good.
    No, he's not.
    He scores.
    He does not defend.
    He has fantastic potential.
    He has had 5 years.
    Imagine how good he could be?
    He has regressed everywhere, but offensively.
    But it is Reggie's injury.
    Reggie's injury? He does not play D.
    It's his help D.
    He needs to yell "Help D!" all the time.
    He has talents no one else has.
    He has deficiencies that are inarguable.
    Stop seeing the negative.
    Stop blissfully seeing the positive.
    He's a future All Star.
    He's a future 6th man on a good team.
    He was the right 1st pick at the time.
    Maybe he was, but now is the time to pull out.
    If you trade him you will regret it.
    If you do not trade him you will regret it.
    I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, hes listed as Chu Chu. I think hes worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name. -Tim W.

  11. #4411
    Raptors Republic Starter raptorsking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    he's lazy
    he's just not motivated during a losing season
    he's soft
    no he's not look at how he took out carter !
    he shows no emotion
    yes he does ! did you see his face that one time he hit a clutch shot against seattle -_________-

  12. #4412
    Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Smoke City
    Posts
    2,910
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    Timmy boyy I see you woke up from the people's elbow welcome back... all i have to say is

    KING BARGS
    NSN
    Hey, just out of curiosity, why do you guys call him "King Bargs"? What is it about him or his game that justifies such a name?

    To me, it's a clearly blatant ripoff of the reigning two-time MVP's nickname. Maybe you guys could come up with something original?
    Keep Calm & Chive On

  13. #4413
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,942
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    Timmy boyy I see you woke up from the people's elbow welcome back... all i have to say is

    KING BARGS
    NSN
    I wrote a well argued, respectful post. I'd appreciate some respect back, please. If you aren't up for an intelligent discussion, than I suggest not posting.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

  14. #4414
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Tim, there is no point in arguing if they do not respect or even consider what you say.

  15. #4415
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,988
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Trolling

    Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    Timmy boyy I see you woke up from the people's elbow welcome back... all i have to say is

    KING BARGS
    NSN
    This is called trolling and you're better than this. If you really do care about Bargnani's game and you are convinced it is something other than most people say then support the position intelligently. Picking fights will only land you a timeout.

  16. #4416
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Hey, just out of curiosity, why do you guys call him "King Bargs"? What is it about him or his game that justifies such a name?

    To me, it's a clearly blatant ripoff of the reigning two-time MVP's nickname. Maybe you guys could come up with something original?
    rip off of lebron!?!?

    come on man... there were HUNDREDS of actual kings long before him. it was hardly original on his part either.

    but i agree... "king bargs" is stupid.

    King JuJu. FTW.

  17. #4417
    Raptors Republic Starter DunkinDerozan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    I wrote a well argued, respectful post. I'd appreciate some respect back, please. If you aren't up for an intelligent discussion, than I suggest not posting.
    On the contrary. I beleive your baiting me with your bargnani related messages. You already know that me and you have totally different opinions yet you keep writing the same points over and over. Id prefer if you don't direct any of your bargnani opinions towards me as i consider them disrespectful.

  18. #4418
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    King JuJu!!! No minutes needed!

  19. #4419
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,988
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    On the contrary. I beleive your baiting me with your bargnani related messages. You already know that me and you have totally different opinions yet you keep writing the same points over and over. Id prefer if you don't direct any of your bargnani opinions towards me as i consider them disrespectful.
    Disrespectful to who? You? Come on man, it a discussion board not a child's sandbox. You can't draw lines in the sand here like that. Tim is free to quote anyone he wants as long as he stays within the rules. You have no right to take cheap shots at anybody. If it hurts you to see Bargnani criticized and it's reducing you to cheap shots then my recommendation to you would be to just ignore the thread because you'll be doing you and everyone else a favor.

  20. #4420
    Raptors Republic Starter DunkinDerozan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Disrespectful to who? You? Come on man, it a discussion board not a child's sandbox. You can't draw lines in the sand here like that. Tim is free to quote anyone he wants as long as he stays within the rules. You have no right to take cheap shots at anybody. If it hurts you to see Bargnani criticized and it's reducing you to cheap shots then my recommendation to you would be to just ignore the thread because you'll be doing you and everyone else a favor.
    ok boss will do

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •