View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

    9 7.09%
  • B

    47 37.01%
  • C

    30 23.62%
  • D

    18 14.17%
  • F

    23 18.11%
Page 226 of 527 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 10537

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

  1. #4501
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    He also said "I do things that are more complicated than rebounds and defence" which they edited out of the official videos.
    I like Bargs, but thats a dumb thing to say.

  2. #4502
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    1,570
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    The time is now. They should try and move him on draft night.
    Definitely. Matt and co. have some nice scenarios in the Bargnani Trade thread, so I won't rehash them here. But definitely agree.

  3. #4503
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote sleepz wrote: View Post
    No telling what Kahn might do.
    it's Kahn.

    He'd probably find some way to play Bargs at PG

  4. #4504
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    i stand by the policy that i don't make personnel decisions, so i dont have an opinion of them.

    if bargs is back, i'll be cheering for him. if he's traded, i'll be screaming for his bollocks to be hung from the rafters.
    again, you are wise beyond your years Heinz. Im definitely taking this road as well.
    we cheer for the team, not just one player.
    i seriously cant fathom how one can despise one player on his home team, yet sleep at night saying he's a fan of the team. coz isnt that player a part of the team? oh well. cant please everybody. its one thing to go "man he sucked tonight" and go "that was awesome shooting tonite" the next. but to rant all season long how bad one player is is beyond obsession.

  5. #4505
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,219
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    The time is now. They should try and move him on draft night.
    +1 Totally agreed.

    However, I also agree with Heinz stellar post - if he is back I will cheer, I always do. I'm a Raps fan 1st and foremost, players come second. Anything that makes the team better, I'm all for it. I would be super pissed though if he started to grab 8-9rebs a game, however, after 5 years of waiting for this to happen I do not believe that outcome to be possible.

  6. #4506
    Raptors Republic Rookie footarez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sofia,Bulgaria
    Posts
    180
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm Bargnani hater.I admit he can score...and maybe he is good.Probably on a different team he would be even greater.But I don't like him.There is something wrong with so mobile and perimeter oriented and skilled center.In fact I have always wondered WHY they play him at center when he isn't?He has some advantage if covered by opposing centers but that isn't enough to put him at C.For me it is like to put James Johnson at pg and play him with derozan,weems,amir and davis...or something like that.I think you'd get my point.And after all the criticism he toke this season I am convinced now that it is better for him and for the team, to go elsewhere.And in a way even if we get scrubs for him they might better with the rest of the young guys on the team.As we witnessed this season he DOESN'T fit well with the players we have.A few good games doesn't excuse a season of loses.

  7. #4507
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,219
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Time to go Bargnani.

    With the possibility of trading him, I was 50-50 a while ago, then 70-30, now 99-1.

    Him at C is a joke. Him at PF may work - why not try, everything else has been tried. Him at PF over ED longterm is a ridiculous innuendo.

    I hope no rival execs read this forum. A rugged C who has not been given much of a chance (think Zaza Pachulia), a prospect (think Jordan Crawford from ATL to WSH), and a high draft pick (SAC, MIN, NJ/UTA) would be great returns for Bargnani.

  8. #4508
    Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote sleepz wrote: View Post
    I completely agree. I just posted it in another forum but give the Timberwolves a call and offer up Andrea for their 1st round pick and some salary filler.

    It's a weak draft with no clear cut stars and the Timeberwolves have not done well in their recent draft history. They'd be getting a former #1 who can score and is young and with Love grabbing boards Andrea would have a much better version of Reggie next to him.

    No telling what Kahn might do.
    No, just no. There is no way in hell the Twolves (with the best chance to get the #1 over pick) will be giving up their pick for someone like Bargs. Get off the drugs.

  9. #4509
    Raptors Republic Starter DunkinDerozan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    You know what also spreads quickly? The truth. I don't know what makes you think Bargnani is anything but a poor defensive player, but there is absolutely no evidence to back up this claim.
    Again my intention is not to back up that claim simply to reinforce optimism surrounding his future, something which you clearly don’t foresee. For example you can rave about hope for Amir based on hustle and heart, yet you’ll never give Andrea the benefit of the doubt for his excellent offense production.

    While I'm no expert, I have a lot of confidence in my basketball knowledge, which has come through decades of playing, studying and some coaching. What I see when I watch Bargnani is an extremely poor help defender and below average man defender. His biggest problem is lack of defensive instincts. And that is a major, major problem because defensive is played instinctively. If you haven't got good defensive instincts by the time you're 25, you ain't getting them.
    Is it really a major problem? How many games have we lost as result of Andrea’s defense? All your point are fine but until you prove that there is a direct correlation between Andrea defending and the raptors loosing as far as I am concerned his offensive production far outweighs his defensive deficiencies. You can make the claim that because Amir only averages 8 points a game this lack of offensive production cost us much more victories than Andrea’s lack of defensive instincts did.


    It's great if Bargnani wants to work on defense, but how exactly does he do that? You learn defense by playing, and he's done plenty of that.
    To Quote the Great Allen Iverson Practise? Who needs Practise!... This summer play pickup games with 8th graders for all I care go to Italian National team and focus on defense and effort.
    [/QUOTE]

    And was there evidence to suggest Amir could hit an open jumper? Sure. This is a quote from DraftExpress when he was drafted...
    Offensively, he brings all the budding skills necessary for the “new age” power forward. Although the form on Johnson’s shot is poor, he still manages to consistently knock down jumpers all the way out to the NBA 3 point line.

    From DraftExpress.com http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...#ixzz1JWhYTjgZ
    http://www.draftexpress.com A jumper is one of the easiest skills to learn. Loads of guys have come into the league with no outside shot and become above average shooters. All it takes is hard work and repetition. Bruce Bowen came into the NBA with a horrible jumper and ended up leading the league in 3 point shooting one year.
    Oh so it’s that simple, no wonder Demar can consistently hit a jumper now. Oh wait but what about Sonny? Since they both learned the easiest skill they should be equally efficient according to your logic. And how come Andrea who has a much better offensive game than Amir is shooting a much lower percentage? Your example is very random. Bruce Bowen was probably left wide open which would explain his 3 point shooting percentage. The entire league SHOULD be able to hit an open jumper consistently but IMO only about 50% can. For example Amir has proved to be able to knock down an open jumper, however, this not necessarily a skill merely a byproduct of being left open. The reason Amir has a more efficienct shooting percentage than Andrea is because he is GUARDED on the majority of his shots and not because Amir is more skilled offensively. A skill is to scorer while being defended. In hockey is you score into an open net they still count the goal but the skill is hardly evident.

    And the type of development that we've seen from DeMar is the type of development that you'd hope to see in any 21 year old second year lottery pick. Especially one that is as renowned a hard worker as he is.
    Good at least we agree on something.



    I agree that stranger things have happened than Bargnani suddenly "getting it" defensively, but that's no way to approach the development of a player. You don't draft Ed Davis hoping he'll one day lead the league in scoring. Will I feel foolish if Bargnani suddenly becomes a defensive beast? No, why? I'll argue till I'm blue in the face if someone says that Ed Davis will become a 30 ppg scorer, but if he does, I'd be thrilled. I just think the chance of it happening are incredibly unlikely.
    As I mentioned before every player develops at their own pace. It’s also proven that it takes foreign players longer to adjust to the NBA for obvious reasons. And Andrea is still young.

    Believe me if ED averaged 21.4 points we wouldn’t hear the end of it. You would be chalking him up for perennial All-Star games.

    When Bargnani was drafted, I figured his ceiling was a 25 ppg scorer who was a below average rebounder and defender. Seems I've been right so far.

    If Bargnani suddenly became a 25-10 player while playing good defense, why on earth would I continue to criticize him? You make it sound as if I'm criticizing him because I don't like him as a person. I have absolutely no feelings about him personally. I criticize him because he's a big man who is a poor rebounder and defender. If he suddenly became a good rebounder and defender, then why exactly would I continue to criticize him? I don't understand this comment.
    Each one of your Bargnani posts is a critical one so don’t try calling me out now that’s baloney. I gave you an example obviously 25 and 10 is Howard territory but you just acknowledge you hold him to unfair standards and you would only stop critsizing him if he exceeded otherworldly expectations. For example why don’t we all set Amir up for failure as well lets set the bar at 20+ well never criticize him if he reaches this goal, but anything lower trade the bum.

    Besides, if Bargnani DOESN'T become a good defensive player or rebounder, would YOU feel foolish?
    I wouldn’t feel foolish if he averaged 8 and 4 because then I can start reverting to the hustle heart effort tactics. They seem to be box score flavor of the year.

    What exactly is this crack about? What does my wife have to do with this? She has absolutely no idea who Bargnani is and doesn't even watch basketball. It's these types of comments that make you look really bad, by the way. So I'd suggest you cut that sort of juvenile crap out.
    Don’t bring up comments about me being someone’s gf and expect something kind in return.
    Last edited by DunkinDerozan; Thu Apr 14th, 2011 at 06:01 PM.

  10. #4510
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,542
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote footarez wrote: View Post
    For me it is like to put James Johnson at PG
    Bulgaria?? Radical.
    Welcome!

    The thing with this statement above, is that James Johnson actually has the Tools and Skillset to play the PG, or at least the Point Forward ala Hedo in Orlando. He is capable of bringing the ball up the floor, a very good passer, excellent handle, decent quicks, very smart.

    Bargnani on the other hand, actually does NOT have ANY of the Tools and Skillset a capable Center would possess. Besides the fact that he is tall, and can Score. (Though to be honest, Scoring the ball is not something I consider one of the Tools required to play C.)

    So though I do agree with what your saying, I disagree with your metaphor.

    If you were to say "playing Bargnani at Center is like playing Bargnani at Point Guard" then I would agree. Because he is equally qualified to play both.



    ADD
    Didn't even read this before posting the above! hahah
    Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    He'd probably find some way to play Bargs at PG
    Well I stand by it. Kahn playing Bargs at PG is no crazier than us continuing to play him at Center.
    Last edited by Joey; Thu Apr 14th, 2011 at 06:08 PM.
    In Masai we Trust.

  11. #4511
    Raptors Republic Rookie footarez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sofia,Bulgaria
    Posts
    180
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Bulgaria?? Radical.
    Welcome!

    The thing with this statement above, is that James Johnson actually has the Tools and Skillset to play the PG, or at least the Point Forward ala Hedo in Orlando. He is capable of bringing the ball up the floor, a very good passer, excellent handle, decent quicks, very smart.

    Bargnani on the other hand, actually does NOT have ANY of the Tools and Skillset a capable Center would possess. Besides the fact that he is tall, and can Score. (Though to be honest, Scoring the ball is not something I consider one of the Tools required to play C.)

    So though I do agree with what your saying, I disagree with your metaphor.

    On a second thought you are right.It wasn't the best metaphor although and yes James Johnson even plays PG on offense.My point really was that playing Bargnani as center provides some mismatch opportunities but I don't think those opportunities are enough to play him at center.It is good while Johnson orchestrates the offense both Bayless and Calderon play off the ball and most times good things happen when J.J. does that.But that is only on offence.I haven't seen Bayless guard opposing SF when man to man,or Calderon.Unlike Bargnani very often been after a switch or not is guarding good big guys out there who score at will on him.Not to mention his help defense which is topic well covered around here.
    I am getting off topic.Trade with Minny looks great on paper.I'd like if it happens.or any of the other fantasy trade proposals around.So wherever he goes I have a feeling it would be better for all sides involved in the trade.

  12. #4512
    Raptors Republic Starter DunkinDerozan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    ADD
    Didn't even read this before posting the above! hahah

    Well I stand by it. Kahn playing Bargs at PG is no crazier than us continuing to play him at Center.
    Thats a sweet compliment Bargnani can do it all from pg to center. King bargs one for all all for one.

  13. #4513
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,988
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    +1 Totally agreed.

    However, I also agree with Heinz stellar post - if he is back I will cheer, I always do. I'm a Raps fan 1st and foremost, players come second. Anything that makes the team better, I'm all for it. I would be super pissed though if he started to grab 8-9rebs a game, however, after 5 years of waiting for this to happen I do not believe that outcome to be possible.
    He's 25 and there is no trouble in telling where his interest exclusively lies. He's been talking for years about how he's going to improve his defense and rebounding in the offseason but it never happens. He only improves on offense. This wouldn't be an issue if he were even an average defender and rebounder but he is horrible in both categories. And it's not like he doesn't have the physical tools to do it either. I am pretty certain now that he doesn't like getting his hands dirty and the Raptors aren't going to change his personal philosophy. He just put up career offensive numbers. Now's the time to cash in on a team who feels they can awaken the sleeping-giant from his coma.

    With Eddy D sounding like he's bulking up to play center next season I think that trade I mentioned on the trade board involving a certain someone the Pacers were after at the deadline makes a lot of sense. Then they can safely use thier pick on Williams or Kanter if Irving is off the board. Suddenly they maintain their scoring punch and double their toughness in the paint at all times.

  14. #4514
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,542
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    Thats a sweet compliment Bargnani can do it all from pg to center. King bargs one for all all for one.
    You very clearly misunderstood what I was saying.

    ADD
    And guys ... I think Multipaul is reproducing ...
    Last edited by Joey; Thu Apr 14th, 2011 at 07:19 PM.
    In Masai we Trust.

  15. #4515
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote tbihis wrote: View Post
    again, you are wise beyond your years Heinz. Im definitely taking this road as well.
    we cheer for the team, not just one player.
    i seriously cant fathom how one can despise one player on his home team, yet sleep at night saying he's a fan of the team. coz isnt that player a part of the team? oh well. cant please everybody. its one thing to go "man he sucked tonight" and go "that was awesome shooting tonite" the next. but to rant all season long how bad one player is is beyond obsession.
    as both sonics fans of old.. you know you cant love payton without loving kemp, gill, schrempf, etc.

    its just not possible. im dead serious. try to love each of those players as an nba player thats NOT a sonic.

    payton as a laker? ya right. those years are dead to me.

    kemp as a cav? same thing.

    my teams are my teams, regardless of who's on them. if they wear the colours i support, i support them.

    some may call that blind fanaticism.

    yup, they're probably right. and it's awesome.

  16. #4516
    Raptors Republic Starter raptorsking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Is it really a major problem? How many games have we lost as result of Andrea’s defense? All your point are fine but until you prove that there is a direct correlation between Andrea defending and the raptors loosing as far as I am concerned his offensive production far outweighs his defensive deficiencies. You can make the claim that because Amir only averages 8 points a game this lack of offensive production cost us much more victories than Andrea’s lack of defensive instincts did.
    hmm *looks at team record*

    Believe me if ED averaged 21.4 points we wouldn’t hear the end of it. You would be chalking him up for perennial All-Star games.
    ed davis would probably put up decent rebounding numbers, shoot at a higher percentage, and play or at least try to play defense atop of that offensive production. for arguments sake if your trying to say he puts up the same stats then i would see him in the same light as bargnani

  17. #4517
    Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I like how all the Bargs haters are coming out the woodworks, just goes to show that if he doesn't shape up hes getting shipped out ASAP, and his time has ran up.

  18. #4518
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,942
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    Again my intention is not to back up that claim simply to reinforce optimism surrounding his future, something which you clearly don’t foresee. For example you can rave about hope for Amir based on hustle and heart, yet you’ll never give Andrea the benefit of the doubt for his excellent offense production.
    From my vantage point, you're not trying to reinforce optimism. You're trying to argue facts with your predictions. If you come to me and tell me that Keanu Reeves is a bad actor, and I tell you that he will one day be a great actor, but I really don't have anything to back up this claim, it's kind of a pointless argument, isn't it?

    Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    Is it really a major problem? How many games have we lost as result of Andrea’s defense? All your point are fine but until you prove that there is a direct correlation between Andrea defending and the raptors loosing as far as I am concerned his offensive production far outweighs his defensive deficiencies. You can make the claim that because Amir only averages 8 points a game this lack of offensive production cost us much more victories than Andrea’s lack of defensive instincts did.
    Well, the Raptors were last in the league in defense and in the middle of the pack in offense. And I"m not saying that Bargnani was the sole problem, but if a player is as bad a defender as Bargnani is, and the team is last in defense, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that he was part of the problem. The fact that he was the only front court rotation player that is below average defensively throws up a lot of warning flags for me.

    As for how many games the Raptors lost because of Bargnani's defense, I don't know. How many games did they win because of his offense? Again, I don't know. They lost a hell of a lot of games and didn't win very many games, so either way it doesn't really work much in Bargnani's favour.

    The fact is, though, that good defense from your team's front court is incredibly important if you want to win on a consistent basis. And Bargnani is a very poor defender. In the playoffs, any team where Bargnani is playing a large roll will have a lot of trouble winning because teams exploit weaknesses like this.

    And just so you know, it's `lose', not `loose'. You lose a game. You don't loose a game.

    Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    To Quote the Great Allen Iverson Practise? Who needs Practise!... This summer play pickup games with 8th graders for all I care go to Italian National team and focus on defense and effort.
    He's had five years in the NBA and who knows how many seasons before he joined the NBA. Why on earth is he just NOW realizing that he maybe needs to learn some defense? That's like a guy who goes out in the rain for a month straight before he realizes he might need an umbrella.

    Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    Oh so it’s that simple, no wonder Demar can consistently hit a jumper now. Oh wait but what about Sonny? Since they both learned the easiest skill they should be equally efficient according to your logic. And how come Andrea who has a much better offensive game than Amir is shooting a much lower percentage? Your example is very random. Bruce Bowen was probably left wide open which would explain his 3 point shooting percentage. The entire league SHOULD be able to hit an open jumper consistently but IMO only about 50% can. For example Amir has proved to be able to knock down an open jumper, however, this not necessarily a skill merely a byproduct of being left open. The reason Amir has a more efficienct shooting percentage than Andrea is because he is GUARDED on the majority of his shots and not because Amir is more skilled offensively. A skill is to scorer while being defended. In hockey is you score into an open net they still count the goal but the skill is hardly evident.
    Both DeRozan and Sonny can hit an open jumper on a very consistent basis. Sonny's problem is that he takes too many shots he shouldn't.

    You mentioned that Amir didn't show the ability to hit an open jumper. I showed that not only did he show that ability, but it's an ability that is easily learned. You're the one that brought it up, not me. I just showed you that learning how to hit and open jumper and learning how to play good defense are not at all similar.

    Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    As I mentioned before every player develops at their own pace. It’s also proven that it takes foreign players longer to adjust to the NBA for obvious reasons. And Andrea is still young.
    I'm not quite sure how it's "proven" that international players take longer to develop in the NBA. But Bargnani has been in the league for 5 years. And he's been a regular starter for the last 2.5 years. Players don't tend to make very big leaps under those circumstances. And while it COULD be that he might vastly improve his defense and rebounding, in 5 years he hasn't. If something happens over and over again for five years, without change, why do you think there will suddenly be a change? That's simply not logical.

    Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    Believe me if ED averaged 21.4 points we wouldn’t hear the end of it. You would be chalking him up for perennial All-Star games.
    If Davis averaged 21.4 ppg while rebounding and playing the defense he did, he WOULD be a perennial All-Star. I'm not sure I see your point. I don't think Monta Ellis is a perennial All-Star and he scores more than Bargnani. The reason is because Ellis does nothing outside of score. He's a poor defender and would have trouble fitting in on a contender.

    Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    Each one of your Bargnani posts is a critical one so don’t try calling me out now that’s baloney. I gave you an example obviously 25 and 10 is Howard territory but you just acknowledge you hold him to unfair standards and you would only stop critsizing him if he exceeded otherworldly expectations. For example why don’t we all set Amir up for failure as well lets set the bar at 20+ well never criticize him if he reaches this goal, but anything lower trade the bum.
    How do I hold him to unfair standards??? I've told you and others this before. I have the same standards for all players. I don't criticize Amir because he isn't a liability on either end of the floor and makes a positive impact consistently. Bargnani does not. He's a liability half the time he's on the court. How many times do I have to explain this? For my big men, I need them to defend, rebound and at least be effective on the offensive end of the court. This is the minimum of what I expect from any big man. I would be happy with Bargnani if he averaged 14 ppg, while grabbing 8 rpg and playing above average defense. This is what you guys don't seem to get. His scoring obviously doesn't impress me nearly as much as it does you.

    Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    I wouldn’t feel foolish if he averaged 8 and 4 because then I can start reverting to the hustle heart effort tactics. They seem to be box score flavor of the year.
    If Bargnani hustled and exhibited heart, then that would make sense. Amir actually does.

    Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    Don’t bring up comments about me being someone’s gf and expect something kind in return.
    I didn't bring up the comment about his ex-girlfriend. He did. I simply repeated it. If he didn't want her talked about, he probably shouldn't have brought her up.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

  19. #4519
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,219
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    I like how all the Bargs haters are coming out the woodworks, just goes to show that if he doesn't shape up hes getting shipped out ASAP, and his time has ran up.
    To clarify for myself - can't speak for anyone else: I don't hate Bargnani. It actually pains me that this team does not have a supporting cast that could enjoy success WITH him. I love watching him play. The reality is it is easier to trade him to a team that already has the players to make both Bargnani and the team successful versus wait for the Raptors to get those type of players. All I can think of is Denver before and after the Melo trade.

  20. #4520
    Raptors Republic Starter charlz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Lido Deck
    Posts
    640
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    thank you Mr Grange...

    Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    I like how all the Bargs haters are coming out the woodworks, just goes to show that if he doesn't shape up hes getting shipped out ASAP, and his time has ran up.
    ...doesn't shape up? - dude we are wayyyyy past that...
    "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •