View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

9 7.09%
  • B

47 37.01%
  • C

30 23.62%
  • D

18 14.17%
  • F

23 18.11%
Page 257 of 527 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,140 of 10526

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote noxleno wrote: View Post
    I would trade Bargs for Gallo and....Mozgov...without hesitation.
    I hope Denver would do that

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Scouts remain concerned about several aspects of Lithuanian power forward Donatas Motiejunas’s game.

"He doesn't really love basketball," a Central Division executive says. "He doesn't seem to appear to like to do anything that's even a little difficult. That scares you a little bit. The only thing he gets an excellent on is offensive rebounding and putbacks, and that's because he's doing it against midgets."

Said an Atlantic Division exec: "Right now, it's not even close. Vesely is a player and Motiejunas is an unknown. I've seen him play too many times when he would get two rebounds, three rebounds. He's projected in all these mocks to go top 10. I don't think so. I think he lacks passion for the game. He looks like he's got short arms. That might be a factor.

"He gets pushed under (the basket) a lot and then he reaches up. Guys are going up over him to get rebounds. He lacks fire, lacks emotion. Always has the same demeanor on the court. If you're 7 feet tall and you have any hope of coming over here you have to be, routinely, getting 10, 11 boards ... I can't get excited about him."

source

Sound familiar?
    Told you guys! this kids a bargnani 2.0. If you go to nbadraft.net and click on his name, his comparison is... You guessed it ANDREA BARGNANI! check that baby off the list.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I am so tired this evening I am giggling after watching that. Awesome.

Bargnani really has to step up with the next Primo commercial.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Having Danilo on the Raptors would be awesome. I'm hoping we get to draft Irving in the draft and then trade Jose for Danilo. Denver will have all sorts of cap issues in the coming year. This year, they need to try to resign Nene and Winston Chandler. Nene is going to get some serious coin from many teams. Then, next year, Raymond Felton is an unrestricted free agent. Considering BC's connections with Denver GM Masai, the fact Masai is well aware of Calderon's ability, and the fact that Calderon has only 2 years left on his deal, I think this could be a possibility. I'd love to see Irving, DeRozan, and Davis slashing to the net or banging down in the post and then kicking it out to Danilo for an open 3. The other thing is I've always thought there was a bit of a rivarly between Danilo and Andrea. Bargnani always seems to raise his game when playing against Danilo. If Danilo were on this team, Andrea might actually get a fire lit under him as he would still want to be the top Italian on this team.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote jd4 wrote: View Post
    Having Danilo on the Raptors would be awesome. I'm hoping we get to draft Irving in the draft and then trade Jose for Danilo. Denver will have all sorts of cap issues in the coming year. This year, they need to try to resign Nene and Winston Chandler. Nene is going to get some serious coin from many teams. Then, next year, Raymond Felton is an unrestricted free agent. Considering BC's connections with Denver GM Masai, the fact Masai is well aware of Calderon's ability, and the fact that Calderon has only 2 years left on his deal, I think this could be a possibility. I'd love to see Irving, DeRozan, and Davis slashing to the net or banging down in the post and then kicking it out to Danilo for an open 3. The other thing is I've always thought there was a bit of a rivarly between Danilo and Andrea. Bargnani always seems to raise his game when playing against Danilo. If Danilo were on this team, Andrea might actually get a fire lit under him as he would still want to be the top Italian on this team.
    http://hoopshype.com/salaries/denver.htm

Denver has $26M tied up in 7 players. If Nene stays and qualifying offers are extended to Chandler and Afflalo, they now have 10 players under contract at $40M. Denver has one of the most enviable situations in the league with a well rounded roster of desirable assets and financial flexibility to address their needs next season plus they have an $18M trade exemption. There is no way to tell what this will mean for next season with the new CBA but it would appear they are definitely in the top five or six teams to deal with the transition.

Raptors Republic All-Star yertu damkule's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    Never would have thought Walton was a "sixth man" nor that one could be a hall of famer (McHale as well) either!! Sacrilege to mention such when relative journeymen like Bargs & Crawford are in the conversation. But you are correct about bigs having the role. I think Horry might be another one of note.
    gotta remember, back in 'the day,' before the league was so diluted & there were fewer franchises, it was commonplace to have significantly 'better' players coming off the bench - especially for the upper echelon teams - than happens now.

that being said...a few of the examples Tim provided were of players who were coming off the bench at a particular stage of their careers or for specific reasons. generally speaking, the best 6th men are guys who have the ability to be starters, but for a myriad of reasons, are usually either more productive or impactful (positively) to their team coming off the bench. it's why i've felt the notion of bargs coming off the bench has always been more about lessening his negative impact than about him providing some large positive return.
    TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

ab is a great player. there are few 7' players that can do what he does re: putting ball on the floor and shoot the ball. he literally hasa open shop every time .I think he makes an good second option and an amazing 3rd option in the NBA but he cant be #1 not in the NBA. I really dont think we should trade him. we just need a better coach and a few players to step up around him maybe a FA. he will be fine

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Zigus wrote: View Post
    ab is a great player. there are few 7' players that can do what he does re: putting ball on the floor and shoot the ball. he literally hasa open shop every time .I think he makes an good second option and an amazing 3rd option in the NBA but he cant be #1 not in the NBA. I really dont think we should trade him. we just need a better coach and a few players to step up around him maybe a FA. he will be fine
    Is there a button on this site that Bargnani fans press to create this comment? No offense, but this is the exact same comment I've read dozens of times, and I still don't believe it.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bargs needs to quit being lazy and start getting smaller cheques , maybe that will motivate him, but until then he needs to get traded ASAP. Bargs is being enabled by BC to play at his minimum requirements and get paid like Lamar Odom.
    Sad thing is Bargs' contract is so bad, its gonna be really hard to trade him for quality players.

Post Thanks / Like

Dude is locked in for $50M. Smaller checks wouldn't motivate me after making that coin. Lots of teams will be interested in a 25 year old, seven foot, 21PPG scorer. I think they should go after a player like Mayo, who is expendable to the Grizz and who they've already tried to trade at least twice in the past year. They won't get more talent than Mayo for him in my opinion.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Jack Armstrong did an interview with James Borbath on Dino Nation Blog and he had some words to say about Bargnani.
    http://dinonationblog.blogspot.com/2...with-jack.html

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bargnani is not sure if he will be back

The NBA playoffs through the warmer phases and the three Italian-Americans are watching. Andrea Bargnani, Belinelli and Gallinari to the contrary, the post-season even got there. That was one of the Toronto Raptors season bankruptcy and the Magician was the target of the criticism of society: 'My future? You can not say if I stay in Toronto - said speaking on 'Radio Anch'io Sport' on RadioUno -. In the NBA works differently: the company can choose to exchange at any time. I am peaceful, I have a 4 year contract with the Raptors. It remains a bit 'of uncertainty, but it's true for every basketball player in the league. Clarification with the company? There was no need: they are the franchise player, the most representative of the roster. If the criticism does not make me, to those who do? It 's my role, I handle them and attacks very well, though perhaps not all are correct'.

Bargnani has no intention of going back, 'The NBA is the league more attractive. Another world, from all points of view - the Roman continues -. For the organization, for the show. A dream that I made, I'm really good there. Compared to the Italian basketball, in the States there is more athleticism and the level of talent is much greater '.

In summer, the National will be involved in European and Bargnani will be a team leader Pianigiani: 'We have a good group, we can potentially give us big goals. But we must be humble and take a step at a time. Other Italians in the NBA? I do not see young people ready to get here. You get a protagonist, there is a huge list of players who land here and then you lose immature '.

A look at football 'sympathize with the Lazio since they are small. But even for Rome, I like all things Roman, in fact - he concluded Bargnani -. The new U.S. leadership in Rome? I think it might do well to create a broader entertainment system, which prompts more people to the stadium and the football '.
    Source: SportsMediaset..com (TRANSLATED)
    Source: SportsMediaSet.com

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to be able to talk like this. I think it would freak people out, especially if done without an accent.

As for Bargnani, the writing seems to be on the wall. I'd be surprised if he's back next season.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Raptors Republic Starter jeff_hostetler's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. Seems to me he's internalized the displeasure of T.O. b-ball fans. This makes me think he's more likely to be moved than he is to be back, given the other from the signs and sayings of the company. Which makes me happy. Is he good for successful of other the company? That is to be. But washing hands can sometimes make you, and if they do, is that not the best?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
    Yeah. Seems to me he's internalized the displeasure of T.O. b-ball fans. This makes me think he's more likely to be moved than he is to be back, given the other from the signs and sayings of the company. Which makes me happy. Is he good for successful of other the company? That is to be. But washing hands can sometimes make you, and if they do, is that not the best?
    Let me enumerate my opinion to yours.
    Follow me on Twitter.

Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Why there are so a lot of comments of Bargnani that leaves Toronto? The article did not do a lot the sense. I think there it was very missed in the translation. There it is someone the Italian who can translate the jist of the article?
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorDan wrote: View Post
    Why there are so a lot of comments of Bargnani that leaves Toronto? The article did not do a lot the sense. I think there it was very missed in the translation. There it is someone the Italian who can translate the jist of the article?
    LOL, well said.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorDan wrote: View Post
    Hahahah My thoughts exactly.
    In Masai we Trust.

Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

One day we must talk in this direction. Born thread of italia-talk! Esteemed joke people shake hands!
    "We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Raptors Republic All-Star Employee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Guess How Many All-NBA Votes Bargnani Received

I'll give you hint:

It's the same number as Bosh.

What a weird world we live in.

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/05/12/a...ase/index.html
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Thread Information