View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

    9 7.03%
  • B

    47 36.72%
  • C

    30 23.44%
  • D

    19 14.84%
  • F

    23 17.97%
Page 32 of 527 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 10537

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

  1. #621
    Raptors Republic Rookie lusset blither's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    It seems pretty clear that you don't know what a Europhile is much less have an understanding of the meaning of it.

    The term is not derogatory or prejudicial as one can see from the definition presented by the PC Wiki.

    Never said/thought that, I just think you have a wrong or superficial or partial or at least ethnocentric, perception of some aspects. It will get better with age, don't worry too much. (please feel free to fill with emoticons here)
    Ah, by the way, I've studied 5 years of Latin, so no etymological redundant information needed in this case, thanks.

    PS Do you like my signature?
    ka mate, ka ora, whiti te rā!!, hī!

  2. #622
    Raptors Republic Rookie Fon Riego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I just saw near 5 games of him, not enough to make an statement, but one thing for sure: is a different type of player than Barg. The main thing they have in common is a good jumpshot and some dribble. He has some potential, but for me he doesn't have a body for this league...

  3. #623
    Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,219
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote lusset blither wrote: View Post
    Never said/thought that, I just think you have a wrong or superficial or partial or at least ethnocentric, perception of some aspects. It will get better with age, don't worry too much. (please feel free to fill with emoticons here)
    Ah, by the way, I've studied 5 years of Latin, so no etymological redundant information needed in this case, thanks.

    PS Do you like my signature?
    1. Talk to Wiki about it. I am just using their definition in simple language and not inserting my own interpretation

    2. You studied Latin for five years. Are you a Priest

    3. etymological redundant information - Your use of that phrase in the context of our discussion appears to be a Non sequitur one.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

    Memories some so sweet, indeed

    Larger Photo of the avatar



    “As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

  4. #624
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    2. You studied Latin for five years. Are you a Priest
    I studied latin for five years too, dunno about him but latin it's one of the main subjects in some highschool programs here in Italy. Had to do 5 years of ancient greek too, am I a...uhm ancient greek priest?

  5. #625
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,327
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Buddahfan, I don't know you at all but I admire your tenacity. I mean, you take some serious forum beatings and you still keep on ticking! Massive props to your good nature. I'm starting to wonder if you purposefully post these wacky threads just to get the likes of Vinnie_Paz to go off. Hey, as much as I disagree with that dude, we're together on the AB7 front. Last year in my fantasy draft, I hated Bargs so much that i won't even draft him (and Centers that can post offensive numbers are like gold in Fantasy drafts!).

    Now, for Monty, I think he's soft and will likely be beaten up in the NBA with his lanky frame. I prefer Tiago Splitter if you ask me (as far as foreigners are concerned - but that's another topic for another day). Dirk will probably go down as the greatest power forward to ever come out of Europe. The comparisons should stop. As for Bargs, I really want to eat my words (like I wanna look stupid in the end). If he averages 20 and 8, I'll be really happy. An ounce of leadership? Why not. Maybe I would then consider him as my first Center in my upcoming Fantasy pool. Keep up the cool threads Buddah!
    oh, sappy.p-leaasseee
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  6. #626
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Bargnani Appreciation Thread

    Bargnani is the best.

    Best player on the Raps, and probably one of the top 3 PF's in the East.

    He is our only chance for All Star reppin this year as well (outside of the dunk contest).

    This thread is here to give props to our leader, The Bargs, as he guides our team into the 2010-2011 campaign.

    BWO
    Bargs World Order

  7. #627
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,327
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i think this needs to be closed A.S.A.P. before everyone rips MUltipaul a new one.

    scratch that i'd rather watch and laugh. just rember you brang it multi.you brangit on yourself.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  8. #628
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    481
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Buddahfan, I don't know you at all but I admire your tenacity. I mean, you take some serious forum beatings and you still keep on ticking! Massive props to your good nature. I'm starting to wonder if you purposefully post these wacky threads just to get the likes of Vinnie_Paz to go off. Hey, as much as I disagree with that dude, we're together on the AB7 front. Last year in my fantasy draft, I hated Bargs so much that i won't even draft him (and Centers that can post offensive numbers are like gold in Fantasy drafts!).


    Now, for Monty, I think he's soft and will likely be beaten up in the NBA with his lanky frame. I prefer Tiago Splitter if you ask me (as far as foreigners are concerned - but that's another topic for another day). Dirk will probably go down as the greatest power forward to ever come out of Europe. The comparisons should stop. As for Bargs, I really want to eat my words (like I wanna look stupid in the end). If he averages 20 and 8, I'll be really happy. An ounce of leadership? Why not. Maybe I would then consider him as my first Center in my upcoming Fantasy pool. Keep up the cool threads Buddah!
    dude do you think it's kind of gay to have both your sig and avatar chris bosh related ? and then you have a flashing pic of some transvestite and constantly call chris bosh little nick names ?

    are you that upset that he's gone, that now you are so obsessed with him ? if bosh is so shit then why do you care ?were you like this when joey graham or anthony parker left ?

    just let it go, he's gone, and he's not coming back. just move on.

    and as far as your fantasy basketball beliefs, having your top centre only getting 20 n 8 that is horrible.

    and having a conversation is not getting a beating. buddah's provided some very intelligent insight almost always backed up by facts and a link to the source, so im not sure what you're trying to say with your whole "Buddahfan, I don't know you at all but I admire your tenacity. I mean, you take some serious forum beatings and you still keep on ticking."

    balls of steel did you have that rupaul pic already saved on your cpu ? do you have chris bosh posters all over your room with a big red x covering them ?

  9. #629
    Raptors Republic Rookie Rapzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I think I just crapped gold... oh wait.

  10. #630
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    481
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    its funny, some of us want playoff success.

    others just want to make the playoffs or have a rep at the all-star game who at his best wont even be a starter.

  11. #631
    Raptors Republic Rookie RecklessIndifference's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Rapzilla wrote: View Post
    I think I just crapped gold... oh wait.
    Nice AV

  12. #632
    Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,219
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Geez

    Why didn't I create a thread like this for Amir?



    http://www.cafepress.com/+mama_didnt...g_ts,202082418
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

    Memories some so sweet, indeed

    Larger Photo of the avatar



    “As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

  13. #633
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i prefer this thread to all the bosh ball washing during his free agency

  14. #634
    Raptors Republic Starter Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Guelph,ON
    Posts
    463
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    bargs knows whats up people so give him some respect

  15. #635
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,613
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This thread & Bargnani gets the Gas Face, for str8 up perpetrating a fraud!!!!!!!



    This thread is an example of- your brain being on drugs..............lol

  16. #636
    Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Smoke City
    Posts
    2,951
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Damn dude(Multipaul), you're actually gonna make me start to hate the man, and I don't wanna cause he's on our team... but come on!

    I know you were born the way you are and can't help it, but if your family will eventually find out sooner or later you've been living in sin!

    Enough with the homo threads!
    Keep Calm & Chive On

  17. #637
    Raptors Republic Rookie Mr.Grinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Bargnani is the best player on the team so give him some respect. Why do we keep giving young gunz respect and this guy the hate. Even though he is only 1 year older than amir and sonny

  18. #638
    Raptors Republic Rookie jk1m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Touche

  19. #639
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Damn dude(Multipaul), you're actually gonna make me start to hate the man, and I don't wanna cause he's on our team... but come on!

    I know you were born the way you are and can't help it, but if your family will eventually find out sooner or later you've been living in sin!

    Enough with the homo threads!
    this coming from the guy with the football player avatar posting on a hoops website. ur opinion is about as valid as a vegetarian commenting on a hamburger. u must prefer those tights they wear to the 'conservative' nba uniforms eh?

  20. #640
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mr.Grinch wrote: View Post
    Bargnani is the best player on the team so give him some respect. Why do we keep giving young gunz respect and this guy the hate. Even though he is only 1 year older than amir and sonny
    exactly dude.bargs is our best offensive weapon, best shot blocker best one on one defender...i think these ygz fanboys forget demars pitfalls last year amir's penchant for turnovers etc etc. respect to sonny tho, dude got game.

Page 32 of 527 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •