View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

9 7.03%
  • B

47 36.72%
  • C

30 23.44%
  • D

19 14.84%
  • F

23 17.97%
Page 72 of 528 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 10549

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Raptors management invested 7 yrs in Bosh and got 3 playoff wins. Stop being such a hater, go be a Miami fan. Bargs is almost a double double guy. U haters need to take it easy .
    Playoffs- that's the key word here.

Bargnani is nearly a double double guy? 17 & 6?lmfao@u

It's not hate if it's the truth- talk about kool aid conditioning.lol

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

The Vancouver Grizzlies left Canada because of people like you
    Looks like Bargnani's left nut has spoken.............but wait Bargnani doesn't have any balls.............I smell pussy!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Damn it man, the truth really sucks.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Who Would You Rather Have In Toronto: Bargnani Or Danilo?

Since Shaq has started up some controversy up in here the question has to be asked who do you think is the better player now and will be the better player in the future?

Myself, I would go with Danilo as he seems to have a higher basketball IQ when on the court plus he scores better than and plays defense better than Bargnani.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
    Man, it's getting exhausting reading all of this hate on Bargnani ... and Jose ... I'm not talking about what Shaq says, he's a legend - but I used to love spending lots of time on forums talking about our Raptors team ... what moves we could make ... how good we could become ... now over half of the comments have to include a negative twist on our players.

As a happy person and eternal optimist, all the negative energy gives me a headache.
    Hell yeah! +1Million! Why all the Hating? It's destroying the atmosphere. Don't want to read the childish non-sense. If I starting hating on my brother everyday he'd tell me to Eat-Sh*t and probably stop talking to me. These HATER are a classic example of 'The Squeeky Wheel Gets the Grease.' Haters are posting negative stuff about Raps all over cause they got their panties in a bunch and just need an outlet to express their anger.

I understand it's frustrating watching the Raptors under-preform since day 1, but if you can't handle it go jump on the Bandwagon to LA. I like all the Brainstorming that happens on this form. People touch on a lot of things. I ignore most of the Haters anyway..... you know they dont' have much experience the REAL world if they are just Bitchin' all the time. Who would listen to them in person?

We have to support our Team. NOT alienate them to the point they want out....

Raptors Republic All-Star Employee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ughhhh. When is the season starting
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Raptors Republic Rookie kcharito's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if i want to listen to players with high basketball IQ like Jordan, Magic, Bird etc, and Shaq is not in that group of players, i think that he is true, AB will may never be an All-Star, but there is a potential of creating a very good team, even without All Stars. Basketball is a team sport. If there is chemistry, team can win all star individuals. Of course an all-star calibre player can boost team to success.
    From the players we have right now, Davis has the All-Star potential i think...
    By the way, because i read a Galinari - Bargniani comparison Gallinari could be an all-star only because he is playing for a big city like New York and his fans would vote for him.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

AB can't be considered a bust he has played too well for that but as a former #1 overall NBA draft pick he has been very disappointing over his career. His lackadaisical approach to the game, basketball IQ to go along with his indifference on the court is very hard to watch over and over with the coaches coddling this behavior.

I think that someone needs to call Cesar Millan to come in and show Jay how to be a pack leader.

Btw- Dampier isn't coming to Toronto........book it.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote kcharito wrote: View Post
    Even if i want to listen to players with high basketball IQ like Jordan, Magic, Bird etc, and Shaq is not in that group of players, i think that he is true, AB will may never be an All-Star, but there is a potential of creating a very good team, even without All Stars. Basketball is a team sport. If there is chemistry, team can win all star individuals. Of course an all-star calibre player can boost team to success.
    By the way, because i read a Galinari - Bargniani comparison Gallinari could be an all-star only because he is playing for a big city like New York and his fans would vote for him.
    Basketball is a team sport but the NBA is a star driven League ie superstar calls. It's hard to win in the NBA a consistent basis w/o at least one star player on a roster. The NBA is a media hype machine...

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

This isn't about being negative. But as a fan of this team, I don't want to be pissed on and then have the GM and the coach tell me it's raining. In no particular order I've been told by the Raptors organization that one of the best players they ever had wasn't a leader, only provided 24 points and 10 rebounds (and made it sound like it could be easily replaced by the likes of Amir Johnson and Sonny Weems); that Andrea Bargnani, a man that's never averaged 18 points in a season when he wasn't the focal point of the best defensive player on the other team, can average 25 points; that Jose Calderon, who's moving around like Fred Sanford with those hamstrings can be a starting point guard; and that it's a GOOD thing not to have a top 20 player and perrenial all star on the team because 'now we don't have to cater to him' (really? So all those team with GOOD players were doing it with smoke and mirrors?)

It's one thing to have optomism, but I don't want to have blind optomism where I trying to talk myself into Andrea Bargnani being an allstar or saying things like "Man, it's great we have Jarrett Jack to take the last shot". This isn't a good team. And I'm fine with that, rebuilding is something teams have to do, but just call it what it is and I'll be fine. Don't say dumb things and make a fool out of your fanbase. I've seen enough of Bargnani to know that he's not going to be Dirk. Or even Andrew Bogut.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    Basketball is a team sport but the NBA is a star driven League ie superstar calls. It's hard to win in the NBA a consistent basis w/o at least one star player on a roster. The NBA is a media hype machine...
    Hey, i think i saw a dude wearing a big country jersey on the weekend? do you know where i can get one? I hope Rogers/Bell stop broadcasting the raptors in BC, you don't deserve to watch any games.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DirtyMikeSeaver wrote: View Post
    This isn't about being negative. But as a fan of this team, I don't want to be pissed on and then have the GM and the coach tell me it's raining. In no particular order I've been told by the Raptors organization that one of the best players they ever had wasn't a leader, only provided 24 points and 10 rebounds (and made it sound like it could be easily replaced by the likes of Amir Johnson and Sonny Weems); that Andrea Bargnani, a man that's never averaged 18 points in a season when he wasn't the focal point of the best defensive player on the other team, can average 25 points; that Jose Calderon, who's moving around like Fred Sanford with those hamstrings can be a starting point guard; and that it's a GOOD thing not to have a top 20 player and perrenial all star on the team because 'now we don't have to cater to him' (really? So all those team with GOOD players were doing it with smoke and mirrors?)

It's one thing to have optomism, but I don't want to have blind optomism where I trying to talk myself into Andrea Bargnani being an allstar or saying things like "Man, it's great we have Jarrett Jack to take the last shot". This isn't a good team. And I'm fine with that, rebuilding is something teams have to do, but just call it what it is and I'll be fine. Don't say dumb things and make a fool out of your fanbase. I've seen enough of Bargnani to know that he's not going to be Dirk. Or even Andrew Bogut.
    I support this post 100%!!!!

BC, Jay have been pissing on us and telling us it's raining- couldn't have said it better myself.

BC, Jay slandering CB's character in the media post free agency- but yet BC wanted to re-sign him?

Critical thinking is a must for any self respecting, intelligent human being no matter what team you support........fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...CB got the memo....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Once again it's time to show some love to our leader, Bargs.
    Slow start to the pre season, but last game he showed whey he NEEDS to be on the floor in crunch time.
    If he's the Raptor's leader then explain to me why when Sherman Hamilton asked Bargnani about team leadership responsibilities (Raptors Today 10/14/10) sans CB this season he responded with- I have to work hard, get better, be the best...the fool didn't even answer the question.lol

Jack is TO's current leader not a big softy like Bargnani aka No Star- recognize. And you call yourself a Raptor's fan????lol

Garnett, if he plays, is going to scare Bargnani tonight......just wait...plus both O'Neals will beat him down in the paint- if he ventures in there....I wonder if Barg's will post up early on tonight?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

If he's the Raptor's leader then explain to me why when Sherman Hamilton asked Bargnani about team leadership responsibilities (Raptors Today 10/14/10) sans CB this season he responded with- I have to work hard, get better, be the best...the fool didn't even answer the question.lol

Jack is TO's current leader not a big softy like Bargnani aka No Star- recognize. And you call yourself a Raptor's fan????lol

Garnett, if he plays, is going to scare Bargnani tonight......just wait...plus both O'Neals will beat him down in the paint- if he ventures in there....I wonder if Barg's will post up early on tonight?
    Holdup here Raptors hater...since you and all you BC-ites lost your franchise due to poor fanbase and lack of basketball awareness, by default shouldn't you be supporting Memphis?

RR Forum posters take note, this guy is getting excited about Boston coming to town and "beating" bargs down.

Why don't you go post on a "Canucks" forum and hit the road.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I support this post 100%!!!!

BC, Jay have been pissing on us and telling us it's raining- couldn't have said it better myself.

BC, Jay slandering CB's character in the media post free agency- but yet BC wanted to re-sign him?

Critical thinking is a must for any self respecting, intelligent human being no matter what team you support........fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...CB got the memo....

Post Thanks / Like

Raptors management invested 7 yrs in Bosh and got 3 playoff wins. Stop being such a hater, go be a Miami fan. Bargs is almost a double double guy. U haters need to take it easy .
    What abstract is trying to imply, or no wait, he DIRECTLY stated that for a first overall pick who has been playing for four seasons in the NBA, he should be at the very least an all-star by now, a guy that can take the responsibility of putting a franchise on his back and take it to where no one has gone before. It was suppose to be a "new era" along time ago, had he played like advertised, we could have afforded to trade Bosh for good complimentary pieces or one great player and BOOM, we would have been winning in no time. That was suppose to be the plan when he was drafted in 2006, and by 2011 we could have been competing for a championship. Instead , here we are, arguing about whether he is still good enough, knowing that there is a good chance we will end up with another top 10 pick, and nobody would bet playoffs over that.

When you think about, it's pretty sad, for a franchise that already had enough sorrow, we have to live with that mistake, or rather, watch that mistake, and just hope he ends up being decent enough to not be a mistake.

I mean I know we can't go back in time, I know we can't change what was done, but who honestly would have picked Bargs again, if they knew this was the future we'd have? You can say it was a weak draft but how to you explain Portland's fortune. Forget Brandon Roy for a sec, I'd pick Aldridge over Bargs right now.

Even though Barney fans won't admit it, they know picking him was a mistake. Call me a hater, but I ain't buying it this season, the "new era" will begin when he gets traded, not when Jose gets traded (and I actually want Jose to stay even though I hate him too).
    Last edited by matt; Fri Oct 15th, 2010 at 06:04 PM.

Raptors Republic All-Star hateslosing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote kcharito wrote: View Post
    Shaq has excellent Basket ball IQ and is right up there with any of the guys you named. He was an excellent passer who understood how his size and power could best be used to dominate in the paint. He learned several complicated offensive schemes to perfection and figured out how to compliment smaller players like wade and kobe. Shaq is stupid about a lot of things but his basketball IQ is fairly high. That said, I think he said this because he realizes that if Bargs is an all-star he is not. They both play center at the moment and Howard is going to get the fanspot, so that means only one of them can get the coaches.
    "When Life gives you lemons, you clone those Lemons to make super lemons!"
    -Scudworth

Raptors Republic All-Star hateslosing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bargs, I think Gallo is over rated.
    "When Life gives you lemons, you clone those Lemons to make super lemons!"
    -Scudworth

Post Thanks / Like

Once again it's time to show some love to our leader, Bargs.
    Slow start to the pre season, but last game he showed whey he NEEDS to be on the floor in crunch time.
    LOL I didn't know we had an appreciation thread for Barney, that is soooo sweet of you pauly, now could you do me a favor and clean that crap I puked on the floor when I saw this thread. Thank You!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote hateslosing wrote: View Post
    Bargs, I think Gallo is over rated.
    I think your intelligence is overrated.

Page 72 of 528 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Thread Information