View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

8 6.50%
  • B

47 38.21%
  • C

29 23.58%
  • D

18 14.63%
  • F

21 17.07%
Page 75 of 526 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 10519

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Post Thanks / Like

Quote SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    Bargnani aka No Star doesn't deserve to start but where do you go? Andersen aka Bargnani light?

Barg's competitive nature is pathetic to say the very least. Even with BC & Jay taking the pressure off of him via the media rhetoric ie TO has no go to guy, Barg's is stinking it up point blank.
    +1

Barney is the softest italian I have ever seen or met, and is gradually coming close to my most hated italians list that includes Materazzi, Totti and the cast of Jersey Shore.
    Last edited by matt; Mon Oct 18th, 2010 at 02:46 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

lol lol @ Bargs almost being a double double guy

quote of the day...the delusional bargnani stan is the most hilarious sports stain...(no typo)

Sheeeit i guess almost any damn raptor is candidate for a dbl dbl player then,hell why stop there..i mean with all the near doubles doubles waiting to happen on this team why not just come out and say were contending with Miami for 72 wins this year since delusion is the name of the game....

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

bargs shouldn't even been considered an all-star. he's too irrelevant.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Who makes all star game first...Calderon or Bargnani ?

This is for the negative unbiased fans with a sense of humor i should have mentioned...

My pick is Bargs and im going to say he makes the all star team in 2016 after his NBA career is finished and goes back to play in the euro league...he will start as the C/SG representing Valencia or Maccabi or CSKA or whomever...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    bargs shouldn't even been considered an all-star. he's too irrelevant.
    Outside of his legion of TO fans online he isnt....He gets no mention anywhwere around the league or on NBA.com..
    My guess is a TO writer asked him directly about bargs and all star game,cuz no way Shaq comes out and even mentions him without directly being asked....and thats where alot of the delusional fans of his get this notion that he's better than he is when the media and writers here report non sense like that and get the players reply...

Even tho Shaq dismisses it,the bargnani stan will spin the fact it was addressed by Snaq as some authenticity to the notion that he could be an all star one day....

Its quite annoying and fruitless as you may well know...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

In Europe????lmfao

Andrea "No Star" Bargnani & Jose "The Spanish X Ray" Calderon aren't even quality NBA starters on NBA championship contending teams in my mind......much less deserve any type of all-star consideration- their collective defense is too atrocious to say the very least.

Ed Davis will be an All Star b4 those 2 ever will.....

Post Thanks / Like

Bargnani has the better shot..but neither will make the ASG, barring unseem circumstances.

Raptors Republic Rookie Blasterfi9's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if some nuclear blast came along during the all star game this year and wiped everyone out, im sure bargs would in a really tight race against i dunno, roy hibbert and lose -__-, but still makes on to the reserve list, well maybe, im sure shaq mite sneak in there on their, the man doesnt retire. And for jose -_-... well yah, even with the nuclear boom, i see him not gettin close.... specially with the his play now, unless calderon from 2 years ago wakes the F up...

Raptors Republic Rookie your mom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

it's a tie they both lose.
    "If amazing were a young bitch, i'd be going to jail. Cause I'm fucking amazing."
    -Drizzy

Raptors Republic Rookie Jordan-Drexler's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote your mom wrote: View Post
    it's a tie they both lose.
    No, we lose
    What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Jordan-Drexler wrote: View Post
    No, we lose

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

He's bang on, Bargnani doesn't really like to get physical. We've seen it a few times from him here and there but that's about the extent of it. We need a hardass for a big man coach to help him develop that area of his game (toughness and physicality).
    Toronto's Finest

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Neither. That honour goes to Linas Kleiza who will also be up for the league's MIP.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote CripwalkinK wrote: View Post
    He's bang on, Bargnani doesn't really like to get physical. We've seen it a few times from him here and there but that's about the extent of it. We need a hardass for a big man coach to help him develop that area of his game (toughness and physicality).
    no coach can make you do things that ur not built for....you think a coach is going to make him start banging down low...
    he is what he is...just dont tell me he's an all star or still has upside...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reggie Evans Tells Andrea Bargnani to "Take Over"

He said he’s watched Andrea Bargnani come out of his shell this season, and he’s not afraid to give him that extra boost of confidence he’ll need to face the extra scrutiny from fans and the media.

“Chris overshadowed a lot of stuff, and I let [Bargnani] know, like, you the all-star. You the franchise. Sometimes people just need to know that: You the man. You the face. Take over. You can take over. But what you’re saying is genuine. It’s not just to make a friend, it’s from the heart.”
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...rticle1762789/

Bargnani's got one vote of confidence. Let's see if other Raptors come out and publicly say this...

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice to hear someone trying to boost his confidence, but I'm not so confident it'll work... or if anything will work for that matter. Sometimes you just gotta look in the mirror and man up, well, if you care enough.
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

You can Taser or douse AB with gasoline and light him on fire and he will still not "take over". He prefers that the world blow by him just like any other D-Leaguer trying to make a team.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Big words coming from Evans, sorry but it isn't in Bargs DNA to take over, when the going gets tough Andrea never gets going.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Evans has one foot out of the door along w/ Jose if BC has his way.........furthermore I don't think that the other Raptor players think that highly of Barg's as most look to Jack for leadership........Barg's need a mirror check........all that talent but not the heart to match it....smh

Raptors Republic Rookie Jordan-Drexler's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

[Reggie Evans] : "Yo Bargs, its ok for you to take over. You're the all-star, the franchise player, so just play like it"

[Bargnani] : "Ok. Of course I should be playing like an all-star. All these years I was wondering what I was supposed to do besides
    chucking up shots, but now its clear. You know I was probably going to play another year of *meh* basketball and D but now that you give me permision to be good I'll just go out there and average 40. You hear that fans, Reggie says I'm allowed to be good so i'm gonna start tearing it up."
    What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Thread Information