View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

9 7.03%
  • B

47 36.72%
  • C

30 23.44%
  • D

19 14.84%
  • F

23 17.97%
Page 76 of 528 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 10549

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

He can do it, just the teams needs to acknowledge that he is the man. When he plays for Italy, most plays run through him, thus he not only scores more, but is a more willing defender as there is less pressure on him. He doesn't feel like he needs to prove anything when he plays with Italy, as he is clearly the best we have, so he just plays and risks and he does a lot better. This is a huge risk for the Raptors because if we keep on running though Bargnani it will get very predictable as he doesn't know how to vary his offense. We just need to wait for the regular season to start, and see how it all goes. I hope for him and the team that he does well, and embraces his new role, I really hope so.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Andrea Bargnani's Left Nut

Let's put Bargnani Left Nut under a microscope and talk about it 24/7. I'm sure we can say his left nut hangs lower then his right and it throws his defense off.

Let's blame the entire misfortunes of the Raptors on the #1 draft pick. Let's gas up the Andrea hate train and drive it over him one more time, because hell, he deserves. Let's let Andrea know how much we appreciate our #1 option and unload a truck load of shit on him EVERYDAY so he's FRESH and ready to go next game. Shit... I'm going to start telling my mom it her fault I'm not 6'7" and never made the NBA. That should make me feel better.....

The Raptors are in a Re-build with young players.... we are not going to the playoff this year... OH I got an Idea... lets direct all our negative energy towards our BEST option and then ask why he's not confident and why other player don't want to come here to our Roller Coaster Fans. YOUR AMAZING.....next.....YOU SUCK!!!!

This guy grew up in Rome Italy. A HUGE city that has dealt with tons of controversy. Andrea's won't say much to the media about all the negative stuff cause he's got more class then that.

You know when my niece calls me the GodFather I defiantly get a confidence boost. A little go's a long way..............!

Reggie gets it!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure what to think about Bargnani - But you gotta atleast give it to Reggie for trying to light a fire under him.... Kudos you homely bearded rebounding little man!
    When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Raptors Republic All-Star Employee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote papijulio wrote: View Post
    let's put bargnani left nut under a microscope and talk about it 24/7. I'm sure we can say his left nut hangs lower then his right and it throws his defense off.

Let's blame the entire misfortunes of the raptors on the #1 draft pick. Let's gas up the andrea hate train and drive it over him one more time, because hell, he deserves. Let's let andrea know how much we appreciate our #1 option and unload a truck load of shit on him everyday so he's fresh and ready to go next game. Shit... I'm going to start telling my mom it her fault i'm not 6'7" and never made the nba. That should make me feel better.....

The raptors are in a re-build with young players.... We are not going to the playoff this year... Oh i got an idea... Lets direct all our negative energy towards our best option and then ask why he's not confident and why other player don't want to come here to our roller coaster fans. Your amazing.....next.....you suck!!!!

This guy grew up in rome italy. A huge city that has dealt with tons of controversy. Andrea's won't say much to the media about all the negative stuff cause he's got more class then that.

You know when my niece calls me the godfather i defiantly get a confidence boost. A little go's a long way..............!

Reggie gets it!
    nice
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote PapiJulio wrote: View Post
    Let's put Bargnani Left Nut under a microscope and talk about it 24/7. I'm sure we can say his left nut hangs lower then his right and it throws his defense off.

Let's blame the entire misfortunes of the Raptors on the #1 draft pick. Let's gas up the Andrea hate train and drive it over him one more time, because hell, he deserves. Let's let Andrea know how much we appreciate our #1 option and unload a truck load of shit on him EVERYDAY so he's FRESH and ready to go next game. Shit... I'm going to start telling my mom it her fault I'm not 6'7" and never made the NBA. That should make me feel better.....

The Raptors are in a Re-build with young players.... we are not going to the playoff this year... OH I got an Idea... lets direct all our negative energy towards our BEST option and then ask why he's not confident and why other player don't want to come here to our Roller Coaster Fans. YOUR AMAZING.....next.....YOU SUCK!!!!

This guy grew up in Rome Italy. A HUGE city that has dealt with tons of controversy. Andrea's won't say much to the media about all the negative stuff cause he's got more class then that.

You know when my niece calls me the GodFather I defiantly get a confidence boost. A little go's a long way..............!

Reggie gets it!
    He doesnt have any nuts to put under a microscope...

Post Thanks / Like

I think Reggie was talking more about Andrea's demeanor and how he interacts with his teammates on and off the court. Reggie clearly mentioned that Bargnani was "coming out of his shell". I think some people in this thread missed the point and got caught on the term "all-star" and what that means to them. I think Reggie's comments were more directed towards leadership and not style of play on the court.

Raptors Republic Veteran Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Imo leadership qualities are innate especially in high level team sports. One either has "it" and displaysthis naturally... or does not. One doesn't even have to be the best player on the team (though it helps). AB could well have displayed leadership while Bosh was around without usurping any of Bosh's position as defacto lead man. This more so since CB was not the prototypical leading man himself in the dressing room. AB just doesnt strike me as the speartip type of individual, playwise or emotionally. Klieza on the other hand seems to have that "it" and my money is on him assuming that leadership role in the coming season.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone can learn how to be a leader. People are able to change their body language, their choice of words, their tone, their attitude, level of confidence, etc. All they need is the desire and determination.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote matt wrote: View Post
    +1

Barney is the softest italian I have ever seen or met, and is gradually coming close to my most hated italians list that includes Materazzi, Totti and the cast of Jersey Shore.
    That's why I call Bargnani Mr Whipple aka don't squeeze the Charmine......

Btw- The Jersey Shore is just one negative stereotype promoting hot ass mess sorta like mainstream Hip hop(hip pop) is used against African Americans under the guise of entertainment.......smh

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, I don't think what Reggie said has much to do with leadership at all. By "take over", I understood it as "you're the best player on our team, so you have to play like it."

Demand the ball, take the big shots, be the aggressor at all times. Don't be afraid to commit a hard foul or turn the ball over. You're the guy who gives us the best chance to win, so give us that chance every game.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    **crickets**
    Some folks talk loud but are really saying nothing.....smh

Raptors Republic Starter Raptorsss's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bargnani has a chance, but I'm betting that he doesn't make it in his career (I hope he proves me wrong). Kleiza is the only player who has a realistic chance at making it to the All-star game.

Jose Calderon? Your serious? He's a glorified back-up on a mediocre team...
    -"You canít run from me. I mean, my heart donít bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"ďI ainít no diva! I donít have no blond hair, red hair. Iím Reggie Evans.Ē

Post Thanks / Like

Jose "Gaterade" and Barney are not allstar material, just like Polymers aren't metals.

Post Thanks / Like

Where the option of Barney getting 1 rebound/game?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Bargnani is NOT averaging 9 boards a game in fact id put my screename on that and id put cash on that....

Some of you need to just accept what he is.....scoring "could" go up (i dont think it will) but his rebounding ceiling is 6-7 max per game...he doesnt have the work ethic or cajones to rebound consistently...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptorsss wrote: View Post
    Bargnani has a chance, but I'm betting that he doesn't make it in his career (I hope he proves me wrong). Kleiza is the only player who has a realistic chance at making it to the All-star game.

Jose Calderon? Your serious? He's a glorified back-up on a mediocre team...
    kleiza doesnt have a realistic chance of ever being an all star...i was joking with thread and i hope you were with this reply...

Post Thanks / Like

... I'm having trouble taking this thread seriously. This can easily be answered when looking at the age, upside and competition. Bargnani is younger, has far more upside and has less competition at his position.

Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

barney sux and he needs to go back to rome, and he can drop jose off in spain FUCK INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS; except andrew bogut, linas klieza, gasol bros and manu

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    barney sux and he needs to go back to rome, and he can drop jose off in spain FUCK INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS; except andrew bogut, linas klieza, gasol bros and manu
    If the Young Gunz ever panned out you should start making that avi into a shirt....id cop.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Who Cares?

I'm not going to agree or disagree with Shaq but I will say this. Why do we care what Shaq thinks? It seems like Shaq takes it as an insult when young seven footers get high praise, especially those to don't approach the game with an old school mentality and a desire for high fat foots. The list is long but I'll name a few here. He dissed Dwight Howard, Yao Ming, Chris Bosh(come on, he's closer to seven foot than 2.5cm is to an inch) and of course Andrea Bargnani. Shaq thought process:
    • Bargnani isn't a tradition center or even PF, strike one.
    • Bargnani got some high praise by somebody because he's now "the man" in Toronto, strike two and three.

He's out in Shaq's mind. Time to kick the guy getting some attention that he feels he deserves for being the seventh or eighth option on the Celtics' coattail.

If Doc Rivers said it, I'd take it serious but Shaq? Come on now, the man is insecure and immature. Funny as hell at times but insecure and immature. He's somewhat tainted his image over the past five years with his lame ass quotes.
    Last edited by Apollo; Wed Oct 20th, 2010 at 01:51 PM.

Page 76 of 528 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Thread Information