View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

9 7.03%
  • B

47 36.72%
  • C

30 23.44%
  • D

19 14.84%
  • F

23 17.97%
Page 222 of 527 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,440 of 10537

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote raptorsking wrote: View Post
    in all honesty how can we win a championship with bargnani playing a major role ? all he has proven is he can score and not in a elite enough way to make much of a difference... lets have a serious debate why bargnani is still the one, and why he should still be on this team.
    RIght, and we CAN win a championship with Amir in a serious role!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    ok boss will do
    Haters gone hate bro

If Bargs gets traded, all you will hear is cries of "yeah, we got blown out again by 50 pts, but hey, look at all those REBs, hey, look at all that "hustle". Guys, "hustle" is better than wins right? right?"

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    On the contrary. I beleive your baiting me with your bargnani related messages. You already know that me and you have totally different opinions yet you keep writing the same points over and over. Id prefer if you don't direct any of your bargnani opinions towards me as i consider them disrespectful.
    The thread is called "Everything Bargnani". You posed the question, "Tell me why he should be traded and if he were to be traded who would be able to replace him that would make a bigger difference", and I answered. If it wasn't meant to be a public conversation, I suggest you don't have it on a public thread. As for your opinion of Bargnani, are you trying to say that someone simply giving an opinion that is contrary to your own is disrespectful? You're going to have trouble in life with that attitude.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Haters gone hate bro

If Bargs gets traded, all you will hear is cries of "yeah, we got blown out again by 50 pts, but hey, look at all those REBs, hey, look at all that "hustle". Guys, "hustle" is better than wins right? right?"
    Excuse me?
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Post Thanks / Like

A guy who is productive and valuable on both ends of the court, hustles, and is mentally tough? Sure. Why not?
    Follow me on Twitter.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

The team who scores the most wins the game.

Bargs is therefore a winner.

He brings punches in bunches. Three point, 2 pt, hell, 4 pts, he can do it all.

He's like a machine gun, flamethrower, bazooka, and rambo knife all in one!

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Krix wrote: View Post
    King JuJu!!! No minutes needed!
    King JuJu. No-Stat All-Star!*

* those stats, unfortunately include minutes

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    king juju. No-stat all-star!*

* those stats, unfortunately include minutes
    lol!!!

Raptors Republic All-Star hateslosing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

If those quotes are actually what his team mates think of him and not just politically correct tripe, I think that changes things. One of my big concerns has always been whether or not his team mates feel like they are carrying him but if everybody on the squad really does believe in him, I'd be willing to give him a chance to improve. In retrospect it may have been a lot to expect him to shoulder the bulk of the scoring load, improve his rebounding, and become a good defender in one summer. I still think if there is a good deal for him you take it, but maybe my earlier fire sale comments were rash.
    "When Life gives you lemons, you clone those Lemons to make super lemons!"
    -Scudworth

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote hateslosing wrote: View Post
    If those quotes are actually what his team mates think of him and not just politically correct tripe, I think that changes things. One of my big concerns has always been whether or not his team mates feel like they are carrying him but if everybody on the squad really does believe in him, I'd be willing to give him a chance to improve. In retrospect it may have been a lot to expect him to shoulder the bulk of the scoring load, improve his rebounding, and become a good defender in one summer. I still think if there is a good deal for him you take it, but maybe my earlier fire sale comments were rash.
    He went from playing in CBs shadow to being "da man" whether he liked it or not. I think he did pretty well. Obviously the REBs should go up, but the scoring and range of offense has improved.

Just imagine him playing the 4 spot next to Chandler..how good would that have been?

Post Thanks / Like

Multipaul, the thing is it's much easier to find scoring outside the team than it is to find players who help partially hide Bargnani's major weaknesses. Lock down defenders are more rare than 20PPG scorers. By my count the Raptors need at least two lock down defenders on the floor at all times with Bargnani. It seems easier just to trade him for a wing who can score and find a center who rebounds and plays defense reasonably well. There is one in the Raptors range in the lotto.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

lol!!!
    i dream of the a team one day sporting the lineup of jordan farmar, julian wright, omri casspi, and amare stoudemire

jew, juju, jew, and the black jew

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Multipaul, the thing is it's much easier to find scoring outside the team than it is to find players who help partially hide Bargnani's major weaknesses. Lock down defenders are more rare than 20PPG scorers. By my count the Raptors need at least two lock down defenders on the floor at all times with Bargnani. It seems easier just to trade him for a wing who can score and find a center who rebounds and plays defense reasonably well. There is one in the Raptors range in the lotto.
    Well, you know I hope we dont trade Bargs, but if we do trade for as you say "a wing who can score", it better be someone who can shoot the 3, right now other than Bargs we have nobody who is a threat on the 3 line in the starting lineup, at least enough that keeps opponents defense true.

I truly hope we get Kyrie or preferably Kemba, and keep Bargs. Trade Jose and pickup a C, move Bargs to PF.

I really think if Bargs was playin the 4 spot, life would be better.

Raptors Republic Starter raptorsking's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The team who scores the most wins the game.

Bargs is therefore a winner.

He brings punches in bunches. Three point, 2 pt, hell, 4 pts, he can do it all.

He's like a machine gun, flamethrower, bazooka, and rambo knife all in one!
    who cares when he gives up just as much on the other end.

Post Thanks / Like

a key bench piece ? yes ! bargnani cant even do that cause he's a volume scorer and he needs his touches..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

who cares when he gives up just as much on the other end.
    I totally disagree with you. Bargs isn't as bad on D as you think. FYI, we dont LOSE because of Bargs bad D, we lose because of EVERYONE's bad D.

I have seen Jose, DD ,etc, get burned nightly by opposing teams PGs and 2's. So at least lets be realistic when we are posting here raptors "king"

Post Thanks / Like

Haters gone hate bro

look at our win total is it any different with bargnani ? atleast calderon does more than one thing good all bargnani know is to score....
    and honestly he's tuning into a black hole.

Post Thanks / Like

I totally disagree with you. Bargs isn't as bad on D as you think. FYI, we dont LOSE because of Bargs bad D, we lose because of EVERYONE's bad D.

I have seen Jose, DD ,etc, get burned nightly by opposing teams PGs and 2's. So at least lets be realistic when we are posting here raptors "king"
    his defense isnt as bad everyone says i'll admit but its still pretty bad... i blame calderon for getting burned constantly thus exposing bustani.... im actually more annoyed by his lack of effort rebounding and the fact he throws up so much low percentage shots.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

look at our win total is it any different with bargnani ? atleast calderon does more than one thing good all bargnani know is to score....
    and honestly he's tuning into a black hole.
    well, no point in getting into it with you. Bargs can block shots, is pretty decent man to man defender, can take guys off the dribble, draw charges, mean pump fake, gets to the line regularly.

Lets just be honest.

For the record I've watched Farmar, Shannon brown, Monta, D Rose, Rondo, and other young 1s and 2s annihilate Demar and Jose this year, moreso than opposing C's with the exception of Dejuan and Howard have beaten our 4's and 5's.

Check the stat lines when we lose, you see "D rose goes off", " Steph curry goes off", " Rondo goes off", etc etc.

So it's one thing to criticize Bargs, but lets keep it real.

For the record I DO Think he will be traded as well.

Post Thanks / Like

decent my ass if you watch the games you would see he isn't, and how are comparing the guards ? there are much more dynamic scoring guards in the league then pf/c,

Thread Information