View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

9 7.09%
  • B

47 37.01%
  • C

30 23.62%
  • D

18 14.17%
  • F

23 18.11%
Page 398 of 527 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 448 498 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,960 of 10537

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

"We are he worst team in the NBA" Pretty sure he has lost respect from his teammates he hasnt been there through the struggles and Im pretty sure every Rap and management is waitin to just let him walk.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    "We are he worst team in the NBA" Pretty sure he has lost respect from his teammates he hasnt been there through the struggles and Im pretty sure every Rap and management is waitin to just let him walk.
    Oh man, just forgot about that. Although, he said he was misinterpreted, but the interviewer said he was really saying it.

Interesting, but anyways, I'm excited to see him play. Why?

To boost the...

#TRADEBARGNANI

Post Thanks / Like

Seriously even if he comes in and we go on a W streak and he is contributing I still want him gone, cause we all know Bargnani some nights he shows flshes of the unstoppable machine he should be the 60+ games of being the inept giant chucker we know him as.

#TadeBargnani but excited to see him come off the bench.

Post Thanks / Like

I was just thinking about the Calderon trade and how it could possibly mirror the current Bargnani trade front....

RR posters were divided on Calderon's value - some people thought he could be part of a deal to land a great player, while others thought he wouldn't return anything more than a 2nd round pick. I recall past threads that suggested trading him straight-up for Prince, but the majority of posters laughed at the idea and thought that Detroit would reject such a lop-sided deal. However, now we're hearing that Detroit had been after Calderon for a long time (according to Detroit's GM), with the price being Prince & Daye. I suppose that BC just didn't feel that it was an adequate return for Calderon and/or he didn't like Prince (either as a player or because of his contract).

This all got me thinking about Bargnani and what the market for him may actually be. For years, BC has told fans that he gets lots of calls about Bargnani, with no offers being to his satisfaction. Over the past 6-12 months, many posters have come to be believe that whatever market for Bargnani that may or may not have existed in the past, has surely dried up. If I've learned anything from the Calderon deal, it's that we fans really don't have any idea what the true value is for our beloved (or despised) Raptors players around the league.

I'm curious what the market truly is for Bargnani today and what offers have been (or could be) made to BC. Is BC desperate to find a taker, or is he simply looking for an even better deal? The next couple weeks could be quite intersting in Raptor-land!

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    I was just thinking about the Calderon trade and how it could possibly mirror the current Bargnani trade front....

RR posters were divided on Calderon's value - some people thought he could be part of a deal to land a great player, while others thought he wouldn't return anything more than a 2nd round pick. I recall past threads that suggested trading him straight-up for Prince, but the majority of posters laughed at the idea and thought that Detroit would reject such a lop-sided deal. However, now we're hearing that Detroit had been after Calderon for a long time (according to Detroit's GM), with the price being Prince & Daye. I suppose that BC just didn't feel that it was an adequate return for Calderon and/or he didn't like Prince (either as a player or because of his contract).

This all got me thinking about Bargnani and what the market for him may actually be. For years, BC has told fans that he gets lots of calls about Bargnani, with no offers being to his satisfaction. Over the past 6-12 months, many posters have come to be believe that whatever market for Bargnani that may or may not have existed in the past, has surely dried up. If I've learned anything from the Calderon deal, it's that we fans really don't have any idea what the true value is for our beloved (or despised) Raptors players around the league.

I'm curious what the market truly is for Bargnani today and what offers have been (or could be) made to BC. Is BC desperate to find a taker, or is he simply looking for an even better deal? The next couple weeks could be quite intersting in Raptor-land!
    A players value is determined by many factors - many of them are non-basketball related.

Trades often have other factors influencing it, money for example.

Also a players value depends on the team on the other end of the negotiation.
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

I was reading about Kenyon Martin and how if anyone wanted to pick him up, they would have done so when he was injured.

Bargnani most definitely has trade value, but it is very difficult for us to see what we can get back for him considering how much SUCK we've experienced as a result of his play.

Raptors Republic Rookie ScottBaird's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Why are people booing Bargnani?

I'm not the biggest Andrea fan around here but the reaction that AB got tonight was EMBARASSING. You don't boo your own players PERIOD.

It's not his fault that he didn't live up to his 1st overall pick expectation. But he's still a good player. If you want to boo, boo Colangelo or Gherardini.

AB just came from an injury. 1st game back after 2 months and you boo him? guess what, he's the Raps 2nd best player tonight. And i think he's the Raps 2nd best player overall.

Stay classy Raptors fans.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That retard John Lucas can't run offense worth shit. He's my new most hated raptor, in one of the more crucial games of the season he fucks up. He simply had to give the ball to bargnani and he couldn't even do that
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Post Thanks / Like

Bargnani actually played good tonight but the team played like ass garbage. no ball movement at all in the fourth
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    That retard John Lucas can't run offense worth shit. He's my new most hated raptor, in one of the more crucial games of the season he fucks up. He simply had to give the ball to bargnani and he couldn't even do that
    Im trying not to care, but I hate the guy in your avatar. No defense, and bad shot selection against better defenders. I don't think he'll get traded at the deadline, I can only hope.

Raptors Republic Starter mike, prague's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I am actually craving for a few more bowls of PRIMO pasta... now where the hell am I supposed to gert some PRIMO in the Czech Republic? ... Any clues?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    I'm not the biggest Andrea fan around here but the reaction that AB got tonight was EMBARASSING. You don't boo your own players PERIOD.

It's not his fault that he didn't live up to his 1st overall pick expectation. But he's still a good player. If you want to boo, boo Colangelo or Gherardini.

AB just came from an injury. 1st game back after 2 months and you boo him? guess what, he's the Raps 2nd best player tonight. And i think he's the Raps 2nd best player overall.

Stay classy Raptors fans.
    You've been here at RR for over 300 posts, and you're surprised people were booing? I'm not the least surprised there was such a classless reaction by some.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote p00ka wrote: View Post
    You've been here at RR for over 300 posts, and you're surprised people were booing? I'm not the least surprised there was such a classless reaction by some.
    yup low class, either no empathy, or no understanding of the game. I think it's the latter.

Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote akashsingh wrote: View Post
    Im trying not to care, but I hate the guy in your avatar. No defense, and bad shot selection against better defenders. I don't think he'll get traded at the deadline, I can only hope.
    Most overrated Raptor, probably in the history of the franchise.

I said this before. AB when healthy is still the 2nd best player on this team.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote akashsingh wrote: View Post
    Ya DeRozan actually played garbage defense, i felt like punching him in the face when fucking COURTNEY LEE was driving past him for easy layups.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Most overrated Raptor, probably in the history of the franchise.

I said this before. AB when healthy is still the 2nd best player on this team.
    Eh thats going too far. He did play terrible D on Lee tho

Post Thanks / Like

Really Hate Lucas when CJ Watson wasnt available I have no idea why BC moved down the ladder and got JL3 omg! as for the booing fans can be such idiots at times Bargs came in played well I can only understand the booing if they were thinking of his "worst team" comment.

Post Thanks / Like

this applies to everyone

Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

We need to get Machado ASAP.

Thread Information