View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

9 7.03%
  • B

47 36.72%
  • C

30 23.44%
  • D

19 14.84%
  • F

23 17.97%
Page 513 of 528 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 511 512 513 514 515 523 ... LastLast
Results 10,241 to 10,260 of 10549

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

mccoywajmu
    Bargnani is 27...he hasnt improved practically anything about his game since he came to the nba

raiders4life4
    Improved his paycheck
    A shopping cart will grab more rebounds and play tougher defense than Bargnani
    Those fans are hilarious.
    #FREE

2. Like ReubenJRD liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know how much people will boo Bargs...maybe this year. I feel like fans won't really give a shit about him now that he's finally gone. I mean, he's a guy that everyone wanted gone for at least most of last season, if not much longer for some....It's not like fans will regret the losing him, or the way he left.

Shit, I was being sarcastic once, but I raised the possibility that Raps fans that booed Bargs near the end of last season might actually be cheering him when he visits with NY. For once he'll be helping our team win!

Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

He shouldn't be booed... I would be disgusted if he will be booed. He was the first guy to leave the team without shitting all over the place or leaving team with some return (considering all "star" players before)
    Last edited by RandomGuy; Thu Jul 11th, 2013 at 05:00 PM.
    #FREE

5. Like mcHAPPY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would Bargnani be 'public enemy #1'? He underperformed to expectations thrust upon him as a #1 overall pick and he didn't play a blue-collar style of game that a majority of Toronto sports fans enjoy. So what? Who cares? He never spoke/acted selfishly and never took shots against teammates, coaches, management, ownership, fans or the city. Even in the interview he did recently, he had nothing but positives to say about his time in Toronto and about Raptors fans.

Bargnani is no longer a Raptor... let the hate go

LINK: http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...ew-york-knicks

"When you lose, it's never easy. Everybody is frustrated. There was a lot of frustration in Toronto because we've been losing the last five years," Bargnani said. "We didn't go to the playoffs. When you're the leading scorer and the leader of the team you get all the pressure. The fans have their right to express their feelings. I really loved Toronto. It was a great city, great fans, great organization. No regrets. I wish them the best."
    Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Thu Jul 11th, 2013 at 05:05 PM.

7. Like ReubenJRD, mcHAPPY, octothorp liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    I don't know how much people will boo Bargs...maybe this year. I feel like fans won't really give a shit about him now that he's finally gone.
    I agree. Nobody cares about this guy anymore. Everyone's happy that he's gone. I just think that everyone is too much emotionally drained when it comes to Bargs. I can't even hate him anymore, it's been too long and he kind of faded out slowly over the last season and now he's gone for good. We got our Raps, we got 99 problems, but Bargnani ain't one of them...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

he shouldn't get any reaction
    hes gone, got us something in return, good enough, move on
    bc should be public enemy if anyone

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously...I'd be quite disappointed if fans booed. Such a waste of negative energy, and pretty misplaced. As if he made all the mistakes for the Raptors over his time here.

And like CalgaryRapsFan said, he still speaks well of the city and fans. Bargnani is actually a class act. Definitely a flawed player, but that's only a problem when the GM doesn't realize it. Seriously, unfair expectations and a GM who couldn't build a team if he had an instruction manual really made his situation worse. Not only did BC try to make him a #1 guy, he tried to do so with teams that lacked talent in general.

I think if I saw BC, I'd throw my shoes at him.

Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bargnani was boo'ed mercilessly last season as a member of the RAPTORS. It was embarassing. Even Casey and the players were talking about it. Heck, even Lowry tweeted that fans shouldn't boo their own players. Just shows how much the fans hates Bargnani.

Now, imagine Bargnani playing at the ACC as a member of the oppposing team? he's going to get boo'ed out of the building i would guess.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

Raptors Republic Veteran Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats nuts re Bargs replacing VC in any way. VC isnt going to give up the throne that easily.

I know one thing about VC that I dont about AB....VC dogged it purposely here and for that deserves our everlasting response to his presence at the ACC. AB was just a big schlub. One doesnt boo the disadvantaged.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Bargnani was boo'ed mercilessly last season as a member of the RAPTORS. It was embarassing. Even Casey and the players were talking about it. Heck, even Lowry tweeted that fans shouldn't boo their own players. Just shows how much the fans hates Bargnani.

Now, imagine Bargnani playing at the ACC as a member of the oppposing team? he's going to get boo'ed out of the building i would guess.
    Sadly, I have no doubt some will boo,,,,,, and I guess they don't care, or are too stupid to realize that it won't affect him, but it only cheapens themselves.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

And his name is, Andrea Bargnani.

I have a feeling he's going to get a standing ovation of boo's when the Knicks visit the Raptors this season. Just a gut feeling

Btw, Bargnani today was asked about his time in TO. His response? "weird"
    AB has mental issues. He should see a psychiatrist.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

You can count on it. Hopefully he won't torch us like VC did when he was with the Nets.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote psrs1 wrote: View Post
    AB has mental issues. He should see a psychiatrist.
    lol I don't know why that made me laugh.

Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote p00ka wrote: View Post
    Sadly, I have no doubt some will boo,,,,,, and I guess they don't care, or are too stupid to realize that it won't affect him, but it only cheapens themselves.
    Actually i think it would affect him.

One thing that i noticed watching Bargnani the last 7 years is he's very weak mentally.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I would just cheer really hard for Novak.

Post Thanks / Like

Are we still commenting on this thread??
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

Bargs is shitty but I don't think I'll ever boo him. All the negativity around him is more because of BC than what he actually did and didn't do as a player.

21. Like planetmars liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not as negative about Colangelo as others. But, I will admit I was baffled by the Bargnani extension..he did start to play like he deserved it for like 20 games, which I think just further proves that he's lazy..
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

No question he will be booed. Toronto fans (any sport) are the worst when it comes to situations like these.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny thing is. some knick fans still think Bargnani can improve his rebounding and Defense haha

Page 513 of 528 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 511 512 513 514 515 523 ... LastLast

Thread Information