View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

8 6.50%
  • B

47 38.21%
  • C

29 23.58%
  • D

18 14.63%
  • F

21 17.07%
Page 243 of 526 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 293 343 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 10519

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote WhatWhat wrote: View Post
    This is NOT about their skills, this is about their SIZE.

Noah=6'11", skinny, play C, put on weight to get stronger
    Amir=6'11", skinny, plays PF, hasn't put on weight stronger

Amir, why you no put on weight?!?
    Amir is 6'9" i don't know what your talking about.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
    You Fail Again !!! So Noah got bigger and stronger because he got paid more this summer !!! Is this the best you came up with to defend your man Amir ??

Come on Tim, It is too easy to beat you when you put no effort forward.

Noah got paid for his hard work so did Aldrige. AB is never going to be an Aldrige and that was the mistake made by BC. Maybe he realized it last summer when he gave AB a contract that is for a 3rd best player in a good team.

But this is different with the whole Amir vs Noah discussion. In that thread, we are NOT discussing who is ever going to be
    better or is more skilled but who embraced the challenge and who just deferred it !!!
    Isn't that exactly what this thread is about? Aldridge embraced the challenge, but Bargnani "deferred" it (by the way, I'm pretty sure that's not the word you're looking for).

Amir's fan claim that he has all that potential and all that drive but when the challenge was set for him, he choose the easy way and decided to deffer !!

At least for AB one can say he tried and he is just not that great of rebounder ( due to the way he plays ) and a great HeLP defender. But when it comes to Amir, no can not even say that. He just ran away from the challenge and from helping his.

Unlike you, I am no obsessed with a Player Pal, so better Luck next time.
    So if Bargnani is not a great rebounder, does that mean we can say that Amir isn't a great scorer? I notice how you pick and choose your adjectives depending on who you're talking about. You called Amir a horrible offensive player, yet call Bargnani not a great rebounder. Hate to break it to you "Pal", but Bargnani is a horrible rebounder. He's almost historically bad. That's how bad he is. He's one of the worst 7 foot rebounders in the history of the league and he's one of the worst rebounding big men in the league. And I do agree it's due to the way he plays. He plays like he doesn't want to rebound. It's certainly not because he plays outside, because loads of outside shooting big men are much better rebounders than he is, including Troy Murphy, who took more threes than Bargnani last season, yet was able to average double digit rebounds. And he did the same thing the year before.

And did you just call Bargnani a great help defender, or was that a typo?

As for Amir, he had a career year, becoming the team's most productive player and it's most efficient player on offense while one of it's best defensive players. By pretty much all accounts, except yours, Amir had a great year.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote WhatWhat wrote: View Post
    This is NOT about their skills, this is about their SIZE.

Noah=6'11", skinny, play C, put on weight to get stronger
    Amir=6'11", skinny, plays PF, hasn't put on weight stronger

Amir, why you no put on weight?!?
    Actually, Noah is 6'7 and Amir is well over 7 feet.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Amir isn't well over 7 feet. He's shorter then Bargs.
    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Fri Apr 22nd, 2011 at 12:28 AM.

Raptors Republic Starter raptorsking's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptors_ wrote: View Post
    Amir is 6'9" i don't know what your talking about.
    he is just joking around, raptor4ever is saying a lot of false things

Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    Amir isn't Well over 7 feet. He's shorter then Bargs.
    beep beep beep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    Amir isn't well over 7 feet. He's shorter then Bargs.
    What are you talking about??? Amir is 7'4!! Bargnani is only 6'6, which is why he's not one of the best rebounders in the league. There's no reason why Amir shouldn't be an All-Star with his size. He's just so incredibly lazy. Bargnani, on the other hand, at 6'6, was able to excel at the center position this season because he outworks everyone.

You just don't know what you're talking about!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Timmi, you make me laugh Pal Seriously, thanks for all your comical entertaining posts. It is hilarious to see how you struggle to understand simple concepts.

There is no reason to repeat your same posts over and over again. You said it once, it did not make sense and it was unrelated. You copy and pasting it from other thread does not make anymore relevant.

Everyone here is passed on AB I suggest you do the same. It is not good for your health and this obsession is just making you dumber than you are ( I actually think you are a smart guy).

the bottom line is this:

Amir Johnson has all the tools to become a GREAT Center on this league but is just too lazy and reluctant to put in the work. There is no accountability in this organization. A Player can simply deffer what could be his responsibility to others and take the easy road and just collect his money. This is what Amir did. Instead of standing up, taking the Challenge and being a real leader, decided to ask him Papa, to get him a bigger brother so he can help him out while he is in his room making Youtube Video.

But really, who really cares Timmi ??!! Lets talk about AB and how bad a rebounder and defender he is because you have said it many time, all the raptor's problem start and finish with AB.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote raptorsking wrote: View Post
    he is just joking around, raptor4ever is saying a lot of false things
    LOOOLL, Here is 4 links and his Wikki page that talks about his height. I can provide you with 10 more or just simply google Amir Johnson's height Man, life is so much easier with google and the real lies are much easier to detect

http://www.detroitbadboys.com/2007/1...ury-and-height

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amir_Johnson

"ohnson was selected by the Pistons with the 56th pick of the 2005 NBA Draft. He is listed at 6'9" (2.06 m) and 210 lb (95 kg) but has reportedly grown to 6'11" (2.11m)[1] since being drafted. Known for his athleticism"

http://www.pistonsforum.com/detroit-...spiracy-7.html
    http://blog.mlive.com/fullcourtpress..._johnsons.html

Post Thanks / Like

amir doesn't have the frame to sustain too much bulk, he's skinny and probably will allows stay that way. defer his responsibility? amir has been here for only a year and was seen as a role player, his responsibility is to just go out there and give it a 100%

Post Thanks / Like

LOOOLL, Here is 4 links and his Wikki page that talks about his height. I can provide you with 10 more or just simply google Amir Johnson's height Man, life is so much easier with google and the real lies are much easier to detect

http://www.detroitbadboys.com/2007/1...ury-and-height

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amir_Johnson

"ohnson was selected by the Pistons with the 56th pick of the 2005 NBA Draft. He is listed at 6'9" (2.06 m) and 210 lb (95 kg) but has reportedly grown to 6'11" (2.11m)[1] since being drafted. Known for his athleticism"

http://www.pistonsforum.com/detroit-...spiracy-7.html
    http://blog.mlive.com/fullcourtpress..._johnsons.html
    those are credible links? i just edited wiki btw i can also add he likes to ride unicorns if i wanted to. yea and i searched amir's height and they all say 6'9
    Last edited by raptorsking; Fri Apr 22nd, 2011 at 12:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Amir has all the tools to be a great center in the NBA, but at least he's good at playing one position, even if it's not the position you think he should be good at. Bargain doesn't seem to play well at ANY position.
    Follow me on Twitter.

Post Thanks / Like

im going to end it on this amir is 6'9 he was never has been big as noah, noah entered the league as 230 pounds gained only a few pounds since then but got much stronger.. amir will never be that big he doesn't have the frame, chris bosh tried to force muscle mass on and lost it now he's back to being a twig.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude, let's ignore the fact that all of your links are either from forums or wikipedia, most of them are 404 errors. At least rick roll me or something, I'm so confused.

Here's two links listing him at 6'9. I don't know how much more credible you can get than nba.com and espn.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/amir_johnson/

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2769/amir-johnson
    Last edited by Krix; Fri Apr 22nd, 2011 at 01:05 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, Just look at Buddah fans posts from last summer, google it boys. Amir was 6'9" when he came to the league at age of 18 and he is 6'11" now. Look at Raptor team picture from last year and compare his height with Bosh. Pictures Don't lie

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Maybe Amir has all the tools to be a great center in the NBA, but at least he's good at playing one position, even if it's not the position you think he should be good at. Bargain doesn't seem to play well at ANY position.
    It is all about AB Timmi. Never forget that.Focus on AB pal, this is where we need you

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote raptorsking wrote: View Post
    those are credible links? i just edited wiki btw i can also add he likes to ride unicorns if i wanted to. yea and i searched amir's height and they all say 6'9
    Just google it pal. Heck, you are his fan, why don't you send him a tweet and ask him How tall he is ??

Your Boy is always on his tweeter and has his social networking ON

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Pictures don't lie? Are you new to the internet?

And I'm suppose to trust forum posters over people that actually gets paid as a living, to support their families, to measure this kind of shit?

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Bargnani as a 3 can guard the Sonny Weems, Julian Wrights, and James Johnsons of the world.

Thread Information