View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

    9 7.03%
  • B

    47 36.72%
  • C

    30 23.44%
  • D

    19 14.84%
  • F

    23 17.97%
Page 245 of 528 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,900 of 10549

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

  1. #4881
    Raptors Republic Rookie WBG416's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Parkdale, Toronto
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    It wasn't your comment specifically, rather the sentiment that became evident.

    Multipaul is no longer around, unfortunately. He was given many warnings but did not pay heed.
    Multipaul has a whole lot more time on his hands now.

  2. #4882
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,942
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote footie wrote: View Post
    Amir is avereging just a freakin' rebound more than Bargnani...doing really not much else !!!! so what he is good at ? defensive ok nothing stellar ...he's a ok player ...I think is tradeable don't you think??? Bargs great scorer can be better on rebounds good one to one defense !!! = better player with a good contract ....wait for a good draft and move on with Bargs on the ship, you improve with your better player not with your ok player!!!!
    Amir averaged a rebound more.....IN 10 MINUTES LESS A GAME!!!! And he's an above average rebounder, one of the team's best defensive players and one of the most efficient offensive players in the league. Despite Bargnani being able to score, I'd say there are legitimate questions whether Bargnani is better than Amir. Amir has a higher PER, has a better offensive rating, defensive rating, is one of the only players on the Raptors with a positive net production and has the highest on/off court ratio. Bargnani, on the other hand, is consistently out produced by his opponent and has a negative on/off court ratio. Bargnani is a very good scorer (not great, but very good- he couldn't average more than 21 ppg despite taking 18 shots per game?) but he's literally below average in every single other aspect of the game, including man defense. You may not like to hear that, but the evidence is incredibly overwhelming in favour of my argument.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

  3. #4883
    Raptors Republic Starter raptorsking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    also keep in mind amir's per 36 stats are 13 pts 9 rbs.

  4. #4884
    Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    when you get banned does your IP get banned or your username???

  5. #4885
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Burlington Ontario
    Posts
    749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ya i just called up my boy amir. He told me he's 8'10" and 600 pounds. Calm down guys why don't u guys just admit that we don't know his real height and end it at that.

  6. #4886
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Burlington Ontario
    Posts
    749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    It wasn't your comment specifically, rather the sentiment that became evident.

    Multipaul is no longer around, unfortunately. He was given many warnings but did not pay heed.
    how long did that guy get banned?

  7. #4887
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Raptors_ wrote: View Post
    how long did that guy get banned?
    Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    when you get banned does your IP get banned or your username???
    I think what these guys are trying to say is "Nobody likes him and we'd all prefer it if he wasn't allowed back in the community."
    I've got him on Ignore though so its like he's perma-banned from where I'm sitting.
    "That was Nasty right? Cocked that Joint back and banged on 'em." -James Johnson

  8. #4888
    Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    on top of Jenna Jameson
    Posts
    764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I thought we created the everything Bargnani sticky so we wouldn't have to keep seeing these Bargnani threads everyday. I swear most of these threads are created for the sole purpose to stir up shit. How many different ways can it be said that Bargnani can't rebound or play defense or play with perceived intensity. New and novel ways to stir up the same crap keep appearing - this time in comparison to Aldridge.

    While I'm not saying to stop talking about Bargs, but can we please keep it to the Bargs sticky? Looking at endless threads about the guy popping up several times a day is getting pathetic.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

  9. #4889
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    667
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I think what these guys are trying to say is "Nobody likes him and we'd all prefer it if he wasn't allowed back in the community."
    I've got him on Ignore though so its like he's perma-banned from where I'm sitting.
    Unfortunately we can still see that their posts are there, and their quotes. I wish "ignore" completely deleted any sign of their existence.

  10. #4890
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,942
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorDan wrote: View Post
    I thought we created the everything Bargnani sticky so we wouldn't have to keep seeing these Bargnani threads everyday. I swear most of these threads are created for the sole purpose to stir up shit. How many different ways can it be said that Bargnani can't rebound or play defense or play with perceived intensity. New and novel ways to stir up the same crap keep appearing - this time in comparison to Aldridge.

    While I'm not saying to stop talking about Bargs, but can we please keep it to the Bargs sticky? Looking at endless threads about the guy popping up several times a day is getting pathetic.
    I will fully admit that I started this thread really to make a point to a certain poster, which is why I suggested to the mods they delete it. It was really not meant to be an actual argument. I apologize to those who were annoyed by it. Well, other than the poster it was directed to, who is now gone, anyway.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

  11. #4891
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    Unfortunately we can still see that their posts are there, and their quotes. I wish "ignore" completely deleted any sign of their existence.
    Good call. Any way we can adjust this? Or have different degrees of 'Ignore'? Mods?
    "That was Nasty right? Cocked that Joint back and banged on 'em." -James Johnson

  12. #4892
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,942
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Good call. Any way we can adjust this? Or have different degrees of 'Ignore'? Mods?
    Unfortunately, that would be impossible with the way the software is constructed. It's not up to the mods but of the designers of the forum. That was always my problem when I'd put people on ignore. I'd still see some of the more insane stuff when someone quoted them and I couldn't resist responding.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

  13. #4893
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    People seem to foget that aldrige always got te minutes since he came to the league .
    was always treated as high pick to start his career.
    plays with real center like pryzbilla and marcus camby .
    he is surounded by all stars or respected players .
    PLAY HE'S REAL POSITION THE SAME HE WAS DRATED FOR.



    SO no comparaison is between the two is acepted on my part

    bargs thrive as a second option (1 year) 1st option(1 year)
    aldrige had (4years of being the secon option so had time to adjust)

  14. #4894
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,942
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ab7 wrote: View Post
    People seem to foget that aldrige always got te minutes since he came to the league .
    was always treated as high pick to start his career.
    plays with real center like pryzbilla and marcus camby .
    he is surounded by all stars or respected players .
    PLAY HE'S REAL POSITION THE SAME HE WAS DRATED FOR.



    SO no comparaison is between the two is acepted on my part

    bargs thrive as a second option (1 year) 1st option(1 year)
    aldrige had (4years of being the secon option so had time to adjust)
    Plus, he's just a far better player.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

  15. #4895
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I really think this Bargnani bashfest that youre (Tim W.) going into is starting to get annoying and repetitive, much like Multi's King Bargs threads. I think its funny how you always railed Multi for posting all those Kings Bargs threads and yet here you are doing exactly the same thing.

  16. #4896
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,942
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote tbihis wrote: View Post
    I really think this Bargnani bashfest that youre (Tim W.) going into is starting to get annoying and repetitive, much like Multi's King Bargs threads. I think its funny how you always railed Multi for posting all those Kings Bargs threads and yet here you are doing exactly the same thing.
    I already apologized to those who found it annoying. As I said, it was directed at someone and he's now gone. You may notice that since then, I've had exactly one post about Bargnani. I will fully admit that I sometimes get a little carried away, but, and this may sound like an excuse, it's always in reaction to someone.

    Again, I apologize if you're annoyed, but keep in mind you're a little late to the party.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

  17. #4897
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Burlington Ontario
    Posts
    749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote tbihis wrote: View Post
    I really think this Bargnani bashfest that youre (Tim W.) going into is starting to get annoying and repetitive, much like Multi's King Bargs threads. I think its funny how you always railed Multi for posting all those Kings Bargs threads and yet here you are doing exactly the same thing.
    its not annoying its the truth.

  18. #4898
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    I already apologized to those who found it annoying. As I said, it was directed at someone and he's now gone. You may notice that since then, I've had exactly one post about Bargnani. I will fully admit that I sometimes get a little carried away, but, and this may sound like an excuse, it's always in reaction to someone.

    Again, I apologize if you're annoyed, but keep in mind you're a little late to the party.
    Let bygones be bygones.

    All good.

  19. #4899
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Raptors_ wrote: View Post
    its not annoying its the truth.
    What you are to Tim, is dunkinderozan to Multi.

  20. #4900
    Raptors Republic Starter raptorsking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    was multi permanently banned?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •