View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

9 7.09%
  • B

47 37.01%
  • C

30 23.62%
  • D

18 14.17%
  • F

23 18.11%
Page 507 of 527 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 505 506 507 508 509 517 ... LastLast
Results 10,121 to 10,140 of 10537

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Novak is a poor man's Kapono.

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    Novak is a poor man's Kapono.
    why do you say that? the only difference I see is that he's taller

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote CT2010 wrote: View Post
    Ya, so much for the "Canadians are nicer than Americans" stereotype. At least we don't live in igloos. Let is go gentlemen.
    We are nicer. If this team were based in america these comments would be much worse lol

Post Thanks / Like

Kapono was really good that one year he played with Shaq and Wade and the only job he had to do was stand in one spot and make absolutely wide open shots. Then Colangelo signed him to a pretty penny thinking he would still get those looks with the dynamic duo of Bosh and Bargnani taking all the pressure.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    why do you say that? the only difference I see is that he's taller
    Kapono was somewhat capable of dribbling and taking a shot as an alternative to taking a three, Novak can't even do that while having all the same negatives. He's a poor man's Kapono and if he becomes part of the rotation, that's scary, because it will be a sign of just how bad we are. So I'll hope he will be traded or an end of the bench guy.

Post Thanks / Like

Kapono was somewhat capable of dribbling and taking a shot as an alternative to taking a three, Novak can't even do that while having all the same negatives. He's a poor man's Kapono and if he becomes part of the rotation, that's scary, because it will be a sign of just how bad we are. So I'll hope he will be traded or an end of the bench guy.
    He was a part of the Knicks rotation the past two seasons, and they were a playoff team both times.

Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

So i haven't read anything about the 2016 1st round pick being protected. So if that pick is not protected, that pick could be a freaking lottery pick! lol. This trade is amazing.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

Post Thanks / Like

My biggest complaint with Kapono was that he decided that he wanted to become more than just a 3pt shooter after being signed by Toronto to be a 3pt shooter. It still haunts me to remember all the times he caught the ball on the perimeter and, instead of taking a wide open 3pt shot, he dribbled in couple steps and took a much more contested long 2pt shot... *shudders*

If Novak was acquired to take corner 3's, I don't want him doing anything other than taking corner 3's. Please don't come to Toronto and suddenly decide to expand your game to become a 'more complete' player, unless the expansion involves becoming a defensive stopper.
    Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Tue Jul 2nd, 2013 at 05:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    So i haven't read anything about the 2016 1st round pick being protected. So if that pick is not protected, that pick could be a freaking lottery pick! lol. This trade is amazing.
    It's only a lottery pick if both NY and Denver are lottery teams. If NY is a lottery team and Denver is not, Denver has the right to swap picks, leaving Toronto with Denver's 2016 1st round pick. It's really Denver that Toronto needs to worry about in 2016, not NY.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    You realize it's going to be the lower of Denver or NYK's draft pick, so the only way it's a lottery pick is if both Denver and NYK are lottery teams that year. Certainly possible, but not great odds.

Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Views: 1,150,721

Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    It's only a lottery pick if both NY and Denver are lottery teams. If NY is a lottery team and Denver is not, Denver has the right to swap picks, leaving Toronto with Denver's 2016 1st round pick. It's really Denver that Toronto needs to worry about in 2016, not NY.
    Didn't know that lol. Thanks for clarifying.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Sam17 wrote: View Post
    He was a part of the Knicks rotation the past two seasons, and they were a playoff team both times.
    That says more about how New York gutted their roster to get Anthony. Btw, this year he barely played in the playoffs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    My biggest complaint with Kapono was that he decided that he wanted to become more than just a 3pt shooter after being signed by Toronto to be a 3pt shooter. It still haunts me to remember all the times he caught the ball on the perimeter and, instead of taking a wide open 3pt shot, he dribbled in couple steps and took a much more contested long 2pt shot... *shudders*

If Novak was acquired to take corner 3's, I don't want him doing anything other than taking corner 3's. Please don't come to Toronto and suddenly decide to expand your game to become a 'more complete' player, unless the expansion involves becoming a defensive stopper.
    Gonna get good odds on that at the local bookie.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

its funny that the knicks had some great pieces coming together before the melo trade.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    a pretty thought out and well witten article from the sun.

it's bargnani's time to shine, will he show up?

http://www.torontosun.com/sports/bas.../14523631.html
    Three years later and I am ashamed,albeit unintentionally, that I started this monstrosity of a thread..
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote koncept wrote: View Post
    its funny that the knicks had some great pieces coming together before the melo trade.
    Blinded by the opportunity to lock a superstar.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote koncept wrote: View Post
    Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Blinded by the opportunity to lock a superstar.
    They just had their best regular season in sixteen years and went beyond the first round for the first time in thirteen years.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

this thread needs to be moved to the "Let's NBA" forum... because i'd like to never mention Bargs and Raptors in the same sentence again unless it's along the lines of "JV gets career high rebounds against the Knicks because...... PRIMO"

20. Like isaacthompson, mcHAPPY, Axel liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote T.Dot wrote: View Post
    Don't you guys think you've ripped him enough
    I wasn't ripping him. But don't you think you should have a picture of bargani instead of JV? :-) just asking. Lol

Page 507 of 527 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 505 506 507 508 509 517 ... LastLast

Thread Information