View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

    9 7.03%
  • B

    47 36.72%
  • C

    30 23.44%
  • D

    19 14.84%
  • F

    23 17.97%
Page 519 of 527 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 517 518 519 520 521 ... LastLast
Results 10,361 to 10,380 of 10537

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

  1. #10361
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Etobicoke<3
    Posts
    2,631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    This is the funniest thing I've seen all day:


    and knick fans though this guy would make them serious contenders xD
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

  2. #10362
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,576
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I mean, he's 7 feet tall and that's a wide open layup. Come on bud.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

  3. #10363
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Etobicoke<3
    Posts
    2,631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I feel bad for the knicks they got robbed.. by masai ......again..HAHAH
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

  4. #10364
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    there's so much awesome in that vine.

  5. Like lilmamba_ liked this post
  6. #10365
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,023
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default



  7. Like xRevise, lilmamba_ liked this post
  8. #10366
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Etobicoke<3
    Posts
    2,631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    andrea jokes never get old...
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

  9. #10367
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


  10. #10368
    Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Etobicoke<3
    Posts
    2,631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    ROFL guys stopppp im crying
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

  11. #10369
    Raptors Republic Rookie xRevise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    149
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    That's hilarious.

  12. #10370
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    every time i see that gif i laugh... and i've been seeing it a lot... on purpose lol

  13. #10371
    Raptors Republic Superstar Superjudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Niagara
    Posts
    2,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Do any of you guys actually play ball at a decent level. ow I like to bash AB as much as the next guy, but pick your spots. That was a good take, and the miss at the end was whatever. He beat Love baseline and he was hip checked just before he left the ground which shot him behind the board. Its a subtle little move you can do if you get beat baseline, sometimes you get caught, sometimes you don't. I certainly don't see how anyone can laugh at Bargnani for this one though, he took it to the rack, what more do ya want, he isn't Iverson man, he's 7 foot, you get knocked like that and youre 7 foot you aint making the lay up.

  14. #10372
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Craig wrote: View Post
    Do any of you guys actually play ball at a decent level. ow I like to bash AB as much as the next guy, but pick your spots. That was a good take, and the miss at the end was whatever. He beat Love baseline and he was hip checked just before he left the ground which shot him behind the board. Its a subtle little move you can do if you get beat baseline, sometimes you get caught, sometimes you don't. I certainly don't see how anyone can laugh at Bargnani for this one though, he took it to the rack, what more do ya want, he isn't Iverson man, he's 7 foot, you get knocked like that and youre 7 foot you aint making the lay up.
    The relevancy of that is nill. I dont need to be an english professor to correct grammar, and I dont need to be a professional basketball player to laugh my ass off at this failure.
    We have seen him make that move a million times, we are just finding it so freaking hilarious to see someone who was priased as the 'savior' for the knicks championship hopes, and now showing he is a net-negative on the floor, no matter WHAT team you put him on. The fact he couldnt get up for that dunk says a lot about his athleticism. It used to be there, but he has been out of shape now for 2 seasons.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

  15. #10373
    Raptors Republic Superstar Superjudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Niagara
    Posts
    2,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    The relevancy of that is nill. I dont need to be an english professor to correct grammar, and I dont need to be a professional basketball player to laugh my ass off at this failure.
    I stopped reading here. Sorry bud, I'm not posting about an entire body of work, and I even admit to my own bashing of the Italian stallion, i'm talking about this particular play, no more, no less. So please, pretty please with sugar on top, give it a rest.

    ok, now I rea dit all....wtf. Are you simply making shit up? Can you please tell me who said, ,WHO, said that AB was the Savior for the Knicks hopes. Thats the single most ridiculous thing I will read today, I'm sure of it. NOBODY said that. Not one Knick fan, and surely nobody in Toronto.

    What I read is a gang of Jackals, one starts barking, then the rest follow suit, not even stopping to think about what they are yapping about. school boys in the hallway, so emotionally attached to their favorite team, their precious hero's that they somehow have hatred for a player that was no good, a guy that simply didnt work out for whatever reason.

    You don't like Bargnani, fine, but sweety, turn the emotions down a bit, and stop making things up to somehow create an argument. And one more thing, yes, you do need to play a bit of solid hoops to understand how subtle a hip on the baseline can be... either that or you have to be really observant.... i suspect neither fit your profile.


  16. #10374
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Craig wrote: View Post
    I stopped reading here. Sorry bud, I'm not posting about an entire body of work, and I even admit to my own bashing of the Italian stallion, i'm talking about this particular play, no more, no less. So please, pretty please with sugar on top, give it a rest.

    ok, now I rea dit all....wtf. Are you simply making shit up? Can you please tell me who said, ,WHO, said that AB was the Savior for the Knicks hopes. Thats the single most ridiculous thing I will read today, I'm sure of it. NOBODY said that. Not one Knick fan, and surely nobody in Toronto.

    What I read is a gang of Jackals, one starts barking, then the rest follow suit, not even stopping to think about what they are yapping about. school boys in the hallway, so emotionally attached to their favorite team, their precious hero's that they somehow have hatred for a player that was no good, a guy that simply didnt work out for whatever reason.

    You don't like Bargnani, fine, but sweety, turn the emotions down a bit, and stop making things up to somehow create an argument. And one more thing, yes, you do need to play a bit of solid hoops to understand how subtle a hip on the baseline can be... either that or you have to be really observant.... i suspect neither fit your profile.

    Hey man, Ive been perfectly calm. I am more ticked that before you start any point you need to make a personal attack on the commentators here. Questioning peoples ability to play is not relevant, yet thats the first thing you started with.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

  17. Like Blacklash2k4 liked this post
  18. #10375
    Raptors Republic Superstar Superjudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Niagara
    Posts
    2,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Attack. ATTACK, were all under attack, quick, man the cannons guys your feeling might get hurt!!!!!!

    Please dude, I asked if they had played ball, for a reason, and thats because most who have will immediately remember and think "fuck , ya, I hate that" or, "heh, ya, I used to do that all the time". No big deal.

    You see, you don't like that i brought out the "you havent played" argument, a particularly gritty way to go as it often is, I get it. And myself, well I don't like the blind leading the blind on 4 page hate fests for a guy that plays sports for a living., Where the truth is RARELY part of the equation, and people simply bark out like trained seals because the guy before them did, therefore its alright not to use your brain.

    Each to their own. So you're welcome to bitch at me all you like, its your right but I don't think I am to far out of line, and for my part, I will post idea's that will at least make people think a little.... well the ones that wanna think at least, I cant help um all.

  19. #10376
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Craig wrote: View Post
    Attack. ATTACK, were all under attack, quick, man the cannons guys your feeling might get hurt!!!!!!

    Please dude, I asked if they had played ball, for a reason, and thats because most who have will immediately remember and think "fuck , ya, I hate that" or, "heh, ya, I used to do that all the time". No big deal.

    You see, you don't like that i brought out the "you havent played" argument, a particularly gritty way to go as it often is, I get it. And myself, well I don't like the blind leading the blind on 4 page hate fests for a guy that plays sports for a living., Where the truth is RARELY part of the equation, and people simply bark out like trained seals because the guy before them did, therefore its alright not to use your brain.

    Each to their own. So you're welcome to bitch at me all you like, its your right but I don't think I am to far out of line, and for my part, I will post idea's that will at least make people think a little.... well the ones that wanna think at least, I cant help um all.
    Im not bitching at you, I am showing it is irrelevant. Take it is you wish.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

  20. Like lilmamba_ liked this post
  21. #10377
    Raptors Republic Superstar Superjudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Niagara
    Posts
    2,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default



    Sure thing. Irrelevant enough to waste 10 mins and 500 words on right.

  22. #10378
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,023
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Craig wrote: View Post
    Do any of you guys actually play ball at a decent level. ow I like to bash AB as much as the next guy, but pick your spots. That was a good take, and the miss at the end was whatever. He beat Love baseline and he was hip checked just before he left the ground which shot him behind the board. Its a subtle little move you can do if you get beat baseline, sometimes you get caught, sometimes you don't. I certainly don't see how anyone can laugh at Bargnani for this one though, he took it to the rack, what more do ya want, he isn't Iverson man, he's 7 foot, you get knocked like that and youre 7 foot you aint making the lay up.
    Craig...

    I'm very big myself, and I was taught when to lay the ball and when to dunk it, and never had problem with it. Clearly, AB still needs to work either on his decision ( when to lay the ball or when to dunk it ) or he needs to work on his vertical coz his legs look weak.
    Last edited by rocwell; Mon Nov 4th, 2013 at 10:08 AM.

  23. Like Superjudge liked this post
  24. #10379
    Raptors Republic Superstar Superjudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Niagara
    Posts
    2,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    hahahah they are weak, it was a great little bump by love really, some guys are so easy to knock off balance. Had that been a guy like Lebron...heh, good luck, Love would have done a 360

  25. Like rocwell liked this post
  26. #10380
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Richmond Hill, ON
    Posts
    2,801
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Craig wrote: View Post
    I stopped reading here. Sorry bud, I'm not posting about an entire body of work, and I even admit to my own bashing of the Italian stallion, i'm talking about this particular play, no more, no less. So please, pretty please with sugar on top, give it a rest.

    ok, now I rea dit all....wtf. Are you simply making shit up? Can you please tell me who said, ,WHO, said that AB was the Savior for the Knicks hopes. Thats the single most ridiculous thing I will read today, I'm sure of it. NOBODY said that. Not one Knick fan, and surely nobody in Toronto.

    What I read is a gang of Jackals, one starts barking, then the rest follow suit, not even stopping to think about what they are yapping about. school boys in the hallway, so emotionally attached to their favorite team, their precious hero's that they somehow have hatred for a player that was no good, a guy that simply didnt work out for whatever reason.

    You don't like Bargnani, fine, but sweety, turn the emotions down a bit, and stop making things up to somehow create an argument. And one more thing, yes, you do need to play a bit of solid hoops to understand how subtle a hip on the baseline can be... either that or you have to be really observant.... i suspect neither fit your profile.

    lol you should probably stop now. You're kinda making yourself look the fool considering you're actually the one that's coming off really mad. What enlightenment said was completely valid. Fan don't need to be great basketball players to make criticisms on pro basketball players. No one in the media has flat out said that Bargnani is the "savior for the Knicks" per say, but there are many clueless Knicks fans believe that he will help push them to the top to win a championship. And enlightenment's emotions were perfectly in check. There was no attack on you or any insults. He merely stated that your point was irrelevant. Yours on the other hand aren't. So please stop...

  27. Like NoPropsneeded, FoxMachine liked this post
Page 519 of 527 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 517 518 519 520 521 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •