istanbul escort - bursa escort - escort bayan - Antalya Escort
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: Sac Kings. What a mess!!

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Veteran TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,260
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Sac Kings. What a mess!!

    I hope the Cousins to LA rumour is true. LA gets Cousins + #6. Sac gets Vucevic + draft picks. Magic gets #2. Something like that.






  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Shore
    Posts
    4,421
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Fuck the Lakers. I hope they rot for at least a few more years.
    Keep Calm & Chive On

  3. Like OldSkoolCool liked this post
  4. #3
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    Masai 12/09/2013: “The one thing I can say is that we will not be trapped in the middle. . . . We will not be stuck in no-man’s land.”

  5. #4
    Raptors Republic Superstar 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    4,352
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Why would the Magic trade Vucevic for #2? So they can get a less polished centre?
    The name's Bond, James Bond

  6. Like Mack North liked this post
  7. #5
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,495
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote 007 wrote: View Post
    Why would the Magic trade Vucevic for #2? So they can get a less polished centre?
    Down the road, Towns or Okafor both project to at least have a higher ceiling that Vucevic. Star Potential. Vucevic, while a double-double machine, is still lacking in quite a few areas, namely defense and explosiveness.


    Masai better at least be calling Sacremento to see what they want for Boogie.
    "That was Nasty right? Cocked that Joint back and banged on 'em." -James Johnson

  8. #6
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,829
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    Down the road, Towns or Okafor both project to at least have a higher ceiling that Vucevic. Star Potential. Vucevic, while a double-double machine, is still lacking in quite a few areas, namely defense and explosiveness.


    Masai better at least be calling Sacremento to see what they want for Boogie.
    But Okafor also lacks in those areas. And as good as he is in the post, doesn't have the shooting range/touch of Vuc. Okafor's sure to be a good player, but is not in any way guaranteed or even necessarily likely to be better than Vuc. Again, similar weaknesses, but without the range.

  9. Like Joey liked this post
  10. #7
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,495
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    But Okafor also lacks in those areas. And as good as he is in the post, doesn't have the shooting range/touch of Vuc. Okafor's sure to be a good player, but is not in any way guaranteed or even necessarily likely to be better than Vuc. Again, similar weaknesses, but without the range.
    All very true. Not sure I would do that trade, if I were the Magic, but I guess I can at least see where they might be coming from?
    "That was Nasty right? Cocked that Joint back and banged on 'em." -James Johnson

  11. #8
    Raptors Republic Superstar JimiCliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,948
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default



    Absolutely incredible.

  12. #9
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,545
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Paul Westphal finds something to be amusing....


  13. #10
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    15,521
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote JimiCliff wrote: View Post


    Absolutely incredible.
    It's hard to believe this is a multi million dollar organization and not a bunch of high school children

  14. #11
    Raptors Republic Superstar consmap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,345
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    Down the road, Towns or Okafor both project to at least have a higher ceiling that Vucevic. Star Potential. Vucevic, while a double-double machine, is still lacking in quite a few areas, namely defense and explosiveness.


    Masai better at least be calling Sacremento to see what they want for Boogie.
    He'll definitely call them. Masai will reunite JV will all of his best friends (Psycho T, Stiemsma, Cousins)
    "Oh my god man" - Jonas Valanciunas

  15. Like Mack North liked this post
  16. #12
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,495
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote consmap wrote: View Post
    He'll definitely call them. Masai will reunite JV will all of his best friends (Psycho T, Stiemsma, Cousins)
    You know what they say, keep your friends close, and keep your enemies fighting other people.
    "That was Nasty right? Cocked that Joint back and banged on 'em." -James Johnson

  17. #13
    Raptors Republic Superstar consmap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,345
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    You know what they say, keep your friends close, and keep your enemies fighting other people.
    What doesn't kill you,
    Kills other people
    "Oh my god man" - Jonas Valanciunas

  18. #14
    Raptors Republic Superstar Jangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3,459
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The report that Cousins requested a trade is new to me, but I'd love to see the Kings fire Karl. What an ass clown.

  19. #15
    Raptors Republic Superstar 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    4,352
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote consmap wrote: View Post
    What doesn't kill you,
    Kills other people
    I feel kinda bad that I laughed at that.
    The name's Bond, James Bond

  20. Like consmap liked this post
  21. #16
    Raptors Republic Rookie Rapzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Has anyone noticed that on Boogie's Twitter account there is NOTHING insinuating he plays for the Kings... Only his over photo which is his name on the back of his jersey...

    DeMarcus CousinsVerified account
    @boogiecousins
    Everyday a star is born ...Motivated from the struggle and hate #LoyaltyIsLove Manager: @andrew_rogers_ Instagram: boogiecousins

    You would think it would say 'Power forward/Centre for Sac Kings' Or something like that... Interesting.

  22. #17
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,888
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Karl wants to trade his extremely skilled C so they draft him an unskilled one

  23. #18
    Raptors Republic Rookie Henry_Chinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hey, guys. I read a rumor yesterday that Raptors offered JV, TR and a first round pick for DC. I'm sorry if you have already discussed this... I've read this in Lithuanian media, but the original source is J. E. Skeets from "The starters". I've also tried to check his Twitter, but gave up in about two minutes... If this is true, at least it shows that MU is on a mission to bring a big time player. Peace !


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  24. #19
    Raptors Republic Superstar JimiCliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,948
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post
    Hey, guys. I read a rumor yesterday that Raptors offered JV, TR and a first round pick for DC. I'm sorry if you have already discussed this... I've read this in Lithuanian media, but the original source is J. E. Skeets from "The starters". I've also tried to check his Twitter, but gave up in about two minutes... If this is true, at least it shows that MU is on a mission to bring a big time player. Peace !


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It was a joke

  25. #20
    Raptors Republic Rookie Henry_Chinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    And all the media in Lithuania took it seriously. No wonder I didn't find it no where else. It would've been interesting though. Sorry for the post then. It's embarrassing, I feel like an idiot...
    Peace !


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •