View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

9 7.03%
  • B

47 36.72%
  • C

30 23.44%
  • D

19 14.84%
  • F

23 17.97%
Page 476 of 527 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 526 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,520 of 10537

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm interested to see ujiri's take on this. I was actually wondering if he would take a wait and see approach. Unless he knows something I don't (that could be true....), ab's trade value can't be any lower than it is now. Unless he actually has a negative impact , which many will argue he does, why not at least let him build some value as a third big? Let the vitriol begin.....

Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

My guess: Chicago, New York or LAL.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I heard of Bargnani for Richard Jefferson's expiring deal which isn't too bad.

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote tucas wrote: View Post
    I heard of Bargnani for Richard Jefferson's expiring deal which isn't too bad.
    That would probably be pretty sweet, with tons of money off the books after next season ( I think)

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Because they know what actually useless is...Andris Biedrins. Bargnani just had a bad season. Yes he's a flawed player(allergic to rebounding, can't defend the paint), but you never know what the right situation can do for a guy. Toronto was building around him as a #1 or #2(while Bosh was around) option. That's stupid. He's a 3rd/4th option as a scorer. I think in GSW or OKC he could flourish. OKC more so with Ibaka and Durant's length in the frontcourt.
    Yes but AB still cannot defend. Golden State might be a better fit for both sides.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Bargnani is an incapable player just needs a change of scenery. Both sides need that, actually.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Golden state has $20.3m in useless contracts next season with Landry looking for a pay raise.

Still think Raps should try to trade DeRozan for a first round pick to a team with cap space to take him.

Take the TPE for Biedrins and Bargnani for Jefferson with Marion going to GSW to replace landry and #13 going to Toronto.

Maybe you can get a 2014 lotto protected 1st from GSW and maybe Crowder from Dallas?

Raps get over $22m in expirings next season (2014) and nearly $35m (2015) the following season while still remaining competitive in the meantime.

Post Thanks / Like

Well we know the Knicks are on the verge of desperation to move Amare. That's a step in the wrong direction however unless they toss in 1st rounders.

Biedrins straight up for Bargnani won't work under the CBA, correct? RJ straight up would however but that would be strictly a $12M cap dump play.

Would Washington do Emeka Okafor for Bargnani and Gray?

Maybe the Raptors end up having to wait until a team strikes out during FA and looks for trades to add talent?

9. Like Mapko liked this post
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Well we know the Knicks are on the verge of desperation to move Amare. That's a step in the wrong direction however unless they toss in 1st rounders.

Biedrins straight up for Bargnani won't work under the CBA, correct? RJ straight up would however but that would be strictly a $12M cap dump play.

Would Washington do Emeka Okafor for Bargnani and Gray?

Maybe the Raptors end up having to wait until a team strikes out during FA and looks for trades to add talent?
    BIedrins for Bargs is tight. About 50k off. Maybe bargnani waives part of his trade kicker like Turk did.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    BIedrins for Bargs is tight. About 50k off. Maybe bargnani waives part of his trade kicker like Turk did.
    If the best you can do is Biedrins you might as well bust out the amnesty clause.

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, it's only the trade kicker that kills it. I totally forgot about that. If he didn't have it it would work fine. Bah. I mean, I'd take Jefferson, sure, but it's frustrating to have less options, or less easy ones.

Post Thanks / Like

Bargnani retired already at some point in the 2011-12 season. Didn't you know?

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to burst ya;ll bubble but Ujiri isnt going to look at the team and trade DeRozan, hes going to be shedding the dead weight starting with Bargnani then amnesty on Klieza before moving on to Fields and such.....

I feel rather comfortable saying its the Rudy/DeMar and Jonas show going forward. Only reason DeMar moves is if he favors Ross count on that.

15. Like TRex liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nobody in the league is going to want to pay Fields $8.5M in 2014 unless he makes a HUGE step forward in his game this season.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

i predict he goes to san antonio and learns how to play again

Post Thanks / Like

Even then he's not worth 8.5.

Post Thanks / Like

Golden state has $20.3m in useless contracts next season with Landry looking for a pay raise.

Still think Raps should try to trade DeRozan for a first round pick to a team with cap space to take him.

Take the TPE for Biedrins and Bargnani for Jefferson with Marion going to GSW to replace landry and #13 going to Toronto.

Maybe you can get a 2014 lotto protected 1st from GSW and maybe Crowder from Dallas?

Raps get over $22m in expirings next season (2014) and nearly $35m (2015) the following season while still remaining competitive in the meantime.
    So trade Demar for a draft pick? In this draft year? No.

They don't hold the rights for any unsigned players either.

Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Sorry to burst ya;ll bubble but Ujiri isnt going to look at the team and trade DeRozan, hes going to be shedding the dead weight starting with Bargnani then amnesty on Klieza before moving on to Fields and such.....

I feel rather comfortable saying its the Rudy/DeMar and Jonas show going forward. Only reason DeMar moves is if he favors Ross count on that.
    If he moves Demar it won't be from this present situation of weakness, that's for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Any chance to package Demar and Andre together?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote drunkmunky wrote: View Post
    Any chance to package Demar and Andre together?
    Lol do you not see the conversation already happening?

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Can we get Ed Davis back somehow?

Page 476 of 527 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 526 ... LastLast

Thread Information