No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any team that has to rely on Bargnani as its Franchise(Marquee) player is doomed in the NBA. Bargnani has shown me nothing but inconsistency over his career and in year 5 folks should expect more of the same- has Bargnani ever grabbed 20 rebounds in a game? Barg's had a chance to step up when Bosh was out and he did not- now he's suppose to lead TO for a whole season?lol With the bright lights focused on Bargnani in 2010-11 he will wilt from the brightness- just wait....pressure makes Diamonds but it also bursts pipes.

BC's Raptor vision is bullsh*t with Bargnani as the biggest roster turd!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Bargs is not an NBA Marquee player, but he's our Marquee player. The NBA would'nt use his name or image to promote their product like say LBJ or Kevin Durant, but locally he's in ads, billboards and commercials. A Marquee player would be someone you mention to promote a game, just like a movie or show.

Comment

• i remember a quote with him saying he's ready to be the franchise guy.

but, I also remember a quote of him saying i'm lazy.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• RikkJames wrote: View Post
          Bargs is not an NBA Marquee player, but he's our Marquee player. The NBA would'nt use his name or image to promote their product like say LBJ or Kevin Durant, but locally he's in ads, billboards and commercials. A Marquee player would be someone you mention to promote a game, just like a movie or show.
          I can see DeMar taking over as the Rap's Marquee player very early next season. If only Bargnani had DD's drive, work ethic....in the US basketball is a culture- overseas it's just a game.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
            i remember a quote with him saying he's ready to be the franchise guy.

but, I also remember a quote of him saying i'm lazy.
            Bargnani called you lazy? that jerk

Comment

• SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
              I can see DeMar taking over as the Rap's Marquee player very early next season. If only Bargnani had DD's drive, work ethic....in the US basketball is a culture- overseas it's just a game.
              I dont know about that.

I agree about what it is over here, it definitely is a culture.

But they take it pretty seriously over there.

Comment

• Frankthetank wrote:
                *This post has been deleted*
                1st off don't talk about me unless you know what you're talking about- obviously you don't.

I respect the International game just not the International- especially the Euro players, that the Rap's have brought in outside of Barbosa, Delfino, Rasho & Garbo. So as Melle Mel would say- step off!!

When deciding to fill your roster with a mix international & US players as TO has done under BC, BC better be sure that they can play in the NBA 1st because there are many US players who are willing to work hard for a roster spot with just as much if not more basketball talent. As we all know TO has been a US/International experimental team under BC and it has blown up in his face with Bargnani as the Franchise(marque player) while Bosh is in Miami chillin' like a villian.
                Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sun Aug 22, 2010, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• RecklessIndifference wrote: View Post
                  I dont know about that.

I agree about what it is over here, it definitely is a culture.

But they take it pretty seriously over there.
                  Time will tell. DD is putting in the work and barring injuries his head above the rim game is becoming more rounded through his summer workouts.

It's the difference from being a basketball player to someone who plays basketball in my mind.

Comment

Yeah! great citizens the american basket players...like Stephenson (tell it to his girlfriend) or Udonis Haslem and his weed..or soooooome much more, what a culture of crap if you let me. In work ethic almost ALL european players could give some lessons to american ones...all the day with the same bullshit...

Comment

Time will tell. DD is putting in the work and barring injuries his head above the rim game is becoming more rounded through his summer workouts.

It's the difference from being a basketball player to someone who plays basketball in my mind.
                      I said nothing of talent levels.

Demar should be our guy in time.

I was just commenting on the Basketball lifestyle overseas

Comment

Bargnani called you lazy? that jerk
                        i know, right! i was interviewing him and then i asked him if he wanted some water, so i got someone to bring him a water and then all the sudden he goes you're lazy.

I thought of barganani differently ever since.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Fon Riego wrote: View Post
                          Yeah! great citizens the american basket players...like Stephenson (tell it to his girlfriend) or Udonis Haslem and his weed..or soooooome much more, what a culture of crap if you let me. In work ethic almost ALL european players could give some lessons to american ones...all the day with the same bullshit...
                          when did being a 'citizen' and work ethic get called into play?

Are you telling me there are Euro players who work on their game more than Kobe?

Comment

• Fon Riego wrote: View Post
                            Sounds like you have some personal issues there, kiddo.lol

I'm speaking on a cultural game on all levels of basketball from playgrounds to schools to Boys/Girls Club to AAU to YMCA to street ball to college- not just the NBA.
                            Last edited by SirChillyMost; Thu Aug 19, 2010, 12:31 PM.

Comment

I said nothing of talent levels.

Demar should be our guy in time.

I was just commenting on the Basketball lifestyle overseas
                              Here, as you know, soccer is THE GAME, more than footbal there, but basketball players love the game as much as anywhere, have seen a lot of times, the Celtics-Lakers finals of the 80's as anybody anywhere, dreamt as mucha as anyone to cĀ”ould be one day the player that Bird or MJ was...but of course they are different: are normal people (almost all)...don't carry a gun to the lockroom...:\

Comment

• He is not a Marquee player but thank goodness for 2 things

BC did not give him max money

DeMar and Ed Davis are Marquee players.
                                "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

Working...
                                X