Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phez wrote: View Post
    i dont think people have a concern with "his game". we know what he can do. whats pissing people off is that his game is nowhere to be seen, offensively and defensively.

though last game vs wizards, there was obv more effort than hes had in previous games. the booing is working!
    Haha probably is, I remember when Andrea was first drafted he was supposedly compared to Dirk Nowitzki on court, he did have a good year back in 2006-2007 however he has been like a light switch ever since, he has the potential don't understand why he's not putting it into use.

Comment

• I think i figured out the Bargnani mystery

Start him.

He was good the other night against Milwaukee in his first start since the injury. 11pts 7rbs. Tonight he had 26pts and 7rbs. By far his best game of the season.

He might be one of those players that plays better as a starter than as a reserve.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Start him.

He was good the other night against Milwaukee in his first start since the injury. 11pts 7rbs. Tonight he had 26pts and 7rbs. By far his best game of the season.

He might be one of those players that plays better as a starter than as a reserve.
        Clearly, it's just the role we place him in the slot as. Call him the 1st option, he will under perform. As the 3rd/4th option, his numbers look great. Small sample size, hopefully this carries on for his trade value.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Start him.

Great for him.

Too bad the Raps are 4-23 with him as a starter and 0-8 when he scores 20 or more.

Comment

• Raps need to trust him and he will perform well. Today (Where I live it was today) he played really well because he was given the trust he needs and was started.

Comment

• This might become one of the all-time most hated thread

But in all seriousness, even with Matt pointing out the record, what do the Raps have to lose? Is starting Bargnani over Amir going to affect Amir? Not likely. Is starting Bargnani over JV going to affect JV? Not really, he should be coming off the bench anyway. Is Bargnani in the starting lineup going to make us miss the playoffs? No, cause we were already missing the playoffs.

Some people may worry about the team chemistry, but I honestly thinkt he players don't care about Bargnani. I think they ignore him most of the time and he isn't a factor for them. Look at the Raps Harlem Shake thing, practically the entire team was there except Bargnani. He is his own little universe.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Start him.

So do what the team done for the previous 5 years?

Last 2 games (Bargnani starting) the Raps have a defense rating of 123.6 - against the 11th and 23rd best offenses in the league.

Last 3 games (Bargnani playing 30 min+) the Raps have a defense rating of 118.9 - against the 11th, 20th and 23rd best offenses in the league.

I should mention the league worst drtg is 111.7 (tied between Sacramento and Charlotte)

I'll admit its a small sample, but not so far of historic results (defense drops like a rock with Bargnani as a starter, let alone on the floor).

This might become one of the all-time most hated thread
                haha.

I've said it before, but Bargnani is a drug. One more hit, one more toke.

Comment

• You know Bargnani's due for a 5-year extension after last night....

Comment

• If the season ended last night and Chicago called again for Bargnani, Colangelo would ask for Derrick Rose.
                    your pal,
                    ebrian

Comment

• who even cares anymore
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        This might become one of the all-time most hated thread
                        clearly you weren't here during the tim w vs multipaul days

no amount of bargs hating vs bargs nut hugging will ever compare to that insanity

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                          clearly you weren't here during the tim w vs multipaul days

no amount of bargs hating vs bargs nut hugging will ever compare to that insanity
                          hahahaha the heinz-isms are back! hahaha

yeah, those were the good ole days.

i bet you those two are still here, posting anonymously, lurking.

i think its too bad that the mods pulled a Casey-Lowry on these two, asking them to conform to the team otherwise you're gone. But their old ways were much more fun, hehehe

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Great for him.

Too bad the Raps are 4-23 with him as a starter and 0-8 when he scores 20 or more.
                            If you still think Bargs could work on this team, look at that stat.

This year, when he does what he is supposed to do, which is score the ball, we literally cannot win.

Just incredible.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                              hahahaha the heinz-isms are back! hahaha

yeah, those were the good ole days.

i bet you those two are still here, posting anonymously, lurking.

i think its too bad that the mods pulled a Casey-Lowry on these two, asking them to conform to the team otherwise you're gone. But their old ways were much more fun, hehehe
                              i'm not going to lie... i totally egged on their arguments... to the point that somebody accused me of being multi... and his Bargs is Tupac, and Bargs is GSP threads were absolute classics... his "mathletics" based arguments were the things of trolling genius

but pre-everything bargs thread being born... coming into the main forum was a headache

Comment

• Multipaul was definitely a "nut-hugger". He once posted, "Bargnani, Gallinari and Bellineli FTW" on the main page, and then tried to convince us he wasn't Italian :|

Tim W. was just presenting his opinion using sound, logical arguments (most of which have turned out to be completely true 3 years later). I wouldn't call that being a "hater".

Comment

Working...
                                X