Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    ESPN voted Bargs the "worst newcomer". Lolz.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/95...worst-newcomer
    Good for him.

Comment

• This update to tapatalk is messing me up.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
        This update to tapatalk is messing me up.
        What kind of phone do you have? I have iphone and I just use the mobile version of the site.

Edit: Nvm. Just read the 5-on-5 thread.
        Last edited by isaacthompson; Fri Aug 16, 2013, 11:56 PM.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

What kind of phone do you have? I have iphone and I just use the mobile version of the site.

Edit: Nvm. Just read the 5-on-5 thread.
          I use my Ipod. So basically the same as Iphone..

And yeah,I was using the mobile site. But, then I discovered the app and liked it better. But, now they updated it and its changed entirely and become a lot more confusing
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
            I use my Ipod. So basically the same as Iphone..

And yeah,I was using the mobile site. But, then I discovered the app and liked it better. But, now they updated it and its changed entirely and become a lot more confusing
            I tried using the app but I just found the mobile site a lot easier to use.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I tried using the app but I just found the mobile site a lot easier to use.
              Up til this newest update. It was the opposite for me.

Comment

• So, he'll miss a chunk of the Knicks team workouts too...I'm sure this will workout well for them...
                http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...sket-pneumonia

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                  So, he'll miss a chunk of the Knicks team workouts too...I'm sure this will workout well for them...
                  http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...sket-pneumonia
                  So happy he is gone.

I forgot where I read it but it was an unnamed Toronto source who just shook his head while saying, "I don't even think he enjoys playing."

Maybe he once loved the game and playing but I think those days are long gone.

I wish him well but I wish the 2016 first round pick even better.

Comment

• I know I'm being ignorant but how does a healthy, athletic, young man get pneumonia in the middle of summer?

I feel like I'm missing something.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                      I know I'm being ignorant but how does a healthy, athletic, young man get pneumonia in the middle of summer?

I feel like I'm missing something.
                      They are now saying that they don't think it's pneumonia, but they don't know what it is. So it looks like your missing something, I'm missing something, Italy is missing something, and bargnani is missing a whole bunch of things.
                      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Lithuania with JV plays vs Italy next game.. Sadly bargnani got sick again.

Comment

• Wasn't this thread supposed to be locked and deleted by now?
                          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                            Wasn't this thread supposed to be locked and deleted by now?
                            lol

Moved to NBA thread.

Too much blood, sweat, and tears gone in to this - especially tears.

Comment

• OMG! The naivety of this article! Bargs at SF! Because he's good at disrupting jump shots? Really? If Bargs plays the 3, dudes will just drive around him! This passes for journalism?! WSJ!? Man, Knicks are in for a RUDE awakening.

Comment

• And if they succeed?

Comment

Working...
                                X