Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andrea jokes never get old...
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
        ROFL guys stopppp im crying
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
          That's hilarious.

Comment

• every time i see that gif i laugh... and i've been seeing it a lot... on purpose lol

Comment

• Do any of you guys actually play ball at a decent level. ow I like to bash AB as much as the next guy, but pick your spots. That was a good take, and the miss at the end was whatever. He beat Love baseline and he was hip checked just before he left the ground which shot him behind the board. Its a subtle little move you can do if you get beat baseline, sometimes you get caught, sometimes you don't. I certainly don't see how anyone can laugh at Bargnani for this one though, he took it to the rack, what more do ya want, he isn't Iverson man, he's 7 foot, you get knocked like that and youre 7 foot you aint making the lay up.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                Do any of you guys actually play ball at a decent level. ow I like to bash AB as much as the next guy, but pick your spots. That was a good take, and the miss at the end was whatever. He beat Love baseline and he was hip checked just before he left the ground which shot him behind the board. Its a subtle little move you can do if you get beat baseline, sometimes you get caught, sometimes you don't. I certainly don't see how anyone can laugh at Bargnani for this one though, he took it to the rack, what more do ya want, he isn't Iverson man, he's 7 foot, you get knocked like that and youre 7 foot you aint making the lay up.
                The relevancy of that is nill. I dont need to be an english professor to correct grammar, and I dont need to be a professional basketball player to laugh my ass off at this failure.
                We have seen him make that move a million times, we are just finding it so freaking hilarious to see someone who was priased as the 'savior' for the knicks championship hopes, and now showing he is a net-negative on the floor, no matter WHAT team you put him on. The fact he couldnt get up for that dunk says a lot about his athleticism. It used to be there, but he has been out of shape now for 2 seasons.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  The relevancy of that is nill. I dont need to be an english professor to correct grammar, and I dont need to be a professional basketball player to laugh my ass off at this failure.
                  I stopped reading here. Sorry bud, I'm not posting about an entire body of work, and I even admit to my own bashing of the Italian stallion, i'm talking about this particular play, no more, no less. So please, pretty please with sugar on top, give it a rest.

ok, now I rea dit all....wtf. Are you simply making shit up? Can you please tell me who said, ,WHO, said that AB was the Savior for the Knicks hopes. Thats the single most ridiculous thing I will read today, I'm sure of it. NOBODY said that. Not one Knick fan, and surely nobody in Toronto.

What I read is a gang of Jackals, one starts barking, then the rest follow suit, not even stopping to think about what they are yapping about. school boys in the hallway, so emotionally attached to their favorite team, their precious hero's that they somehow have hatred for a player that was no good, a guy that simply didnt work out for whatever reason.

You don't like Bargnani, fine, but sweety, turn the emotions down a bit, and stop making things up to somehow create an argument. And one more thing, yes, you do need to play a bit of solid hoops to understand how subtle a hip on the baseline can be... either that or you have to be really observant.... i suspect neither fit your profile.

Comment

I stopped reading here. Sorry bud, I'm not posting about an entire body of work, and I even admit to my own bashing of the Italian stallion, i'm talking about this particular play, no more, no less. So please, pretty please with sugar on top, give it a rest.

ok, now I rea dit all....wtf. Are you simply making shit up? Can you please tell me who said, ,WHO, said that AB was the Savior for the Knicks hopes. Thats the single most ridiculous thing I will read today, I'm sure of it. NOBODY said that. Not one Knick fan, and surely nobody in Toronto.

What I read is a gang of Jackals, one starts barking, then the rest follow suit, not even stopping to think about what they are yapping about. school boys in the hallway, so emotionally attached to their favorite team, their precious hero's that they somehow have hatred for a player that was no good, a guy that simply didnt work out for whatever reason.

You don't like Bargnani, fine, but sweety, turn the emotions down a bit, and stop making things up to somehow create an argument. And one more thing, yes, you do need to play a bit of solid hoops to understand how subtle a hip on the baseline can be... either that or you have to be really observant.... i suspect neither fit your profile.

Hey man, Ive been perfectly calm. I am more ticked that before you start any point you need to make a personal attack on the commentators here. Questioning peoples ability to play is not relevant, yet thats the first thing you started with.

Comment

• Attack. ATTACK, were all under attack, quick, man the cannons guys your feeling might get hurt!!!!!!

Please dude, I asked if they had played ball, for a reason, and thats because most who have will immediately remember and think "fuck , ya, I hate that" or, "heh, ya, I used to do that all the time". No big deal.

You see, you don't like that i brought out the "you havent played" argument, a particularly gritty way to go as it often is, I get it. And myself, well I don't like the blind leading the blind on 4 page hate fests for a guy that plays sports for a living., Where the truth is RARELY part of the equation, and people simply bark out like trained seals because the guy before them did, therefore its alright not to use your brain.

Each to their own. So you're welcome to bitch at me all you like, its your right but I don't think I am to far out of line, and for my part, I will post idea's that will at least make people think a little.... well the ones that wanna think at least, I cant help um all.

Comment

Attack. ATTACK, were all under attack, quick, man the cannons guys your feeling might get hurt!!!!!!

Please dude, I asked if they had played ball, for a reason, and thats because most who have will immediately remember and think "fuck , ya, I hate that" or, "heh, ya, I used to do that all the time". No big deal.

You see, you don't like that i brought out the "you havent played" argument, a particularly gritty way to go as it often is, I get it. And myself, well I don't like the blind leading the blind on 4 page hate fests for a guy that plays sports for a living., Where the truth is RARELY part of the equation, and people simply bark out like trained seals because the guy before them did, therefore its alright not to use your brain.

Each to their own. So you're welcome to bitch at me all you like, its your right but I don't think I am to far out of line, and for my part, I will post idea's that will at least make people think a little.... well the ones that wanna think at least, I cant help um all.
                        Im not bitching at you, I am showing it is irrelevant. Take it is you wish.

Comment

• Sure thing. Irrelevant enough to waste 10 mins and 500 words on right.

Comment

Do any of you guys actually play ball at a decent level. ow I like to bash AB as much as the next guy, but pick your spots. That was a good take, and the miss at the end was whatever. He beat Love baseline and he was hip checked just before he left the ground which shot him behind the board. Its a subtle little move you can do if you get beat baseline, sometimes you get caught, sometimes you don't. I certainly don't see how anyone can laugh at Bargnani for this one though, he took it to the rack, what more do ya want, he isn't Iverson man, he's 7 foot, you get knocked like that and youre 7 foot you aint making the lay up.
                            Craig...

I'm very big myself, and I was taught when to lay the ball and when to dunk it, and never had problem with it. Clearly, AB still needs to work either on his decision ( when to lay the ball or when to dunk it ) or he needs to work on his vertical coz his legs look weak.
                            Last edited by rocwell; Mon Nov 4, 2013, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• hahahah they are weak, it was a great little bump by love really, some guys are so easy to knock off balance. Had that been a guy like Lebron...heh, good luck, Love would have done a 360

Comment

lol you should probably stop now. You're kinda making yourself look the fool considering you're actually the one that's coming off really mad. What enlightenment said was completely valid. Fan don't need to be great basketball players to make criticisms on pro basketball players. No one in the media has flat out said that Bargnani is the "savior for the Knicks" per say, but there are many clueless Knicks fans believe that he will help push them to the top to win a championship. And enlightenment's emotions were perfectly in check. There was no attack on you or any insults. He merely stated that your point was irrelevant. Yours on the other hand aren't. So please stop...

Comment

Working...
                                X