Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    any notice that all the leaks are coming from the New York side of things? #tightship
    Finally leaks from north of the border stop.....Didn't BC just step down ......coincidence?

Comment

• Ugh Q-rich
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
        Finally leaks from north of the border stop.....Didn't BC just step down ......coincidence?
        Actually BC didn't let things leak from his office either. It's one of the things I actually admired about the way he did business.

Comment

• Currently all of the solutions as to how to complete the trade have been centred around the addition of a sign-and-trade of a Knick being added.

Would it be enough to complete the deal without a sign-and-trade if Bargnani was willing to waive his trade-kicker?
          http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
            Currently all of the solutions as to how to complete the trade have been centred around the addition of a sign-and-trade of a Knick being added.

Would it be enough to complete the deal without a sign-and-trade if Bargnani was willing to waive his trade-kicker?
            I read yes. Good luck convincing him to waive 2 millions dollars though. I know I wouldn't.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• he fucking owes it to us.
              show the fans you fucking cared and give back some money you don't deserve

Comment

• d749 wrote: View Post
                he fucking owes it to us.
                Problem!! He never did.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• d749 wrote: View Post
                  he fucking owes it to us.
                  That's obviously not going to happen.

Comment

• It's like someone waits until Xmas Eve and then says "You gotta wait 10 more days." Of course the only response to that is a rapid volley of gunfire, but it's still 10 more days to Xmas.

Until he's gone he's not gone. :facepalm:
                    “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

• Thatsa lotsa primopasta.

Comment

• so much for the new capologist. hahaha

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• It happened!!!!!!!!
                              http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X