Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets see if this makes the air:

Toronto Raptors ‏@Raptors

We want your #Raptors questions for Jack Armstrong! Be sure to include #RTZAsks w/ your question and Jack will respond with video.
    My response:

@Raptors #RTZAsks #tradeBargnani #freeRaptorfans Jack: what is it going to take for the Raptors to trade AB7?

EDIT: Whoops, don't forget to put #RTZAsks in there. I re-tweeted.
    Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sun Nov 18, 2012, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Keep us posted matt!

Comment

• I am not a twitterer, but I have come to the conclusion that it is time for Andrea to go. I wanted him to succeed in Toronto badly, but I fell it will never happen. It may take another "core" player gong out with him, but the time has come to make it happen.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
          I am not a twitterer, but I have come to the conclusion that it is time for Andrea to go. I wanted him to succeed in Toronto badly, but I fell it will never happen. It may take another "core" player gong out with him, but the time has come to make it happen.
          Time to open a twitter account for just a while!

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
            Haha. every crusade needs a determined leader:P

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
              Keep us posted matt!
              We need more than one obsessed fan who is easily labelled 'nuts'!

Join me, Raptor_11!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                (I put this in the "Raptors Republic Tweet Family" sticky thread but I felt it deserved its own thread. If a mod disagrees, please feel free to merge)

I encourage everyone who is fed up with Bargnani to send this tweet out:

Bombs away on the Raptors and MLSE.

I think you are giving Matt Devlin way too much credit here. The only influence he has in the organization is what haircare products the white guys get to have in the locker room.

Comment

• I am in total agreement. It's time to go. It's not that he couldn't be a great 6th man or that I don't believe he's talented. It's really just about what the team wants to brand itself as: gritty, hard working, hustle. He shows none of that. Players should be brought in who fit the system and not try to change who Bargnani is. Time to go #stickwiththeplanColangelo

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    We need more than one obsessed fan who is easily labelled 'nuts'!

Join me, Raptor_11!
                    Don't worry matt I've just joined you.

Comment

• hey Matt52 I am 5 games away from completely supporting you. Right now I only 80% support you
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I would kill to have Paul Millsap here. He can stretch the floor with his 3. He plays tough Utah defense. He doesn't shy away from contact.
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• He's been a real dud this year. Even more so than in the past. He didn't play much last year though, and missed playing for Italy too during the summer. I'd allow him a little bit more time to get himself back into the swing of things, but if he doesn't improve as the trade deadline approaches, I'd be fine shipping him out.

Comment

• bounty wrote: View Post
                            Don't worry matt I've just joined you.

+1 for me!

Comment

• Great vid Matt! I too am one of the few who really wanted AB7 to shine and lead the Raptors but I too believe we need a change. He doesn't seem like he's trying all that hard anymore. He just doesn't look "into it". I'm just afraid that if/when he gets traded to another team, he'll torch us for 40 points like every other ex-Raptor! (>.<)

Anyway, I'm with you on this. I'm just not that twitter-literate... LOL. I'll figure it out!
                              Last edited by RPT23; Sun Nov 18, 2012, 12:23 PM.
                              #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• I don't have a twitter and don't really plan on getting into it (I just know I'll get sucked into the whole twitter thing), but I support your cause!

However, I've come to sad realization that there probably isn't any team that wants Bargs right now. At this point he just has no value. He's struggling to do the only thing he knows how to do, which is score, and he still has 3-years and $10 million/year left on his contract. Why would any GM want a part of that? Yes he's shown flashes, yes he probably can be a decent option of the bench for a contender or playoff team, but why invest 3 years at $10 million for any of that? Especially with the way he's struggling, he's just not worth the risk. If he was an expiring contract or was owed 1/2 of that $10 million, sure. A GM might gamble on that. The only way we can get rid of him is if we take back a terrible contract (like Amare or something).

But hey, BC claims GMs are flocking to get a piece of the Bargnani action, so maybe I'm completely wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X