Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargnani Has to Go!

for this team to move forward and begin to rebuild properly.....you can keep Calderon for now,but bargnani has to go..if he can maintain a decent scoring avg you try to move him in the new year...enough is enough..the points dont matter but the writing is on the wall.
    You cant win with a guy in the middle who wont rebound or defend...cant.

Trade and begin the process of acquiring thru trade or draft some legit centers who play big at both ends...enough of this perimeter shooting crap..its been a fail from day one.

If BC has to go in order for this guy to get dealt then get rid of bryan as well....Time for some REAL proactiveness...this guy isnt working and its not going to get better...

Comment

• stop it djeez the whole team is playing like shit

Comment

• Game's not even over yet, you could have waited but I understand, it was just too tempting. I stopped watching when he was at 3-12 FG, 7pts, 0rebs.

The guy will always have some great nights (Orlando) and will suffer through terrible ones like this one. If there's one thing that has been established very well in his 4+ year career so far it's that he will never be a consistent scorer who will carry your team 70% of the time and will always be a poor defender.

He is the ultimate Anti-Center, probably not a starter in the league but a decent bench option nonetheless.

Comment

• Trife76 wrote: View Post
          for this team to move forward and begin to rebuild properly.....you can keep Calderon for now,but bargnani has to go..if he can maintain a decent scoring avg you try to move him in the new year...enough is enough..the points dont matter but the writing is on the wall.
          You cant win with a guy in the middle who wont rebound or defend...cant.

Trade and begin the process of acquiring thru trade or draft some legit centers who play big at both ends...enough of this perimeter shooting crap..its been a fail from day one.

If BC has to go in order for this guy to get dealt then get rid of bryan as well....Time for some REAL proactiveness...this guy isnt working and its not going to get better...
          +1

Comment

• I've been a bargnani fan for since day 1, I've cheered for him, but I've reached my boiling point, it is clearly a lack of effort, he shows flashes that he is capable but he's mentally not in it, I watched the game tonight, you guys are right, he's playing like a cancer which is not good. Triano is not holding bargniani accountable and he's not rewarding players that are playing well with more playing time. Very inconsistant coaching leads to inconsistant play, the coach is part of the problem too.

Comment

• Wow trife76, you should seriously meet the other dude on this forum, "legalize it", and mellow. This whole season is going to be frustrating and long. Every player on this team has sucked the big one at least once this season and by season's end every player will have blown large in so many games its going to be a gang bang bukake with a swimming pool full of spooge. Lighten-up and enjoy the ride. There will be many more games like this, and take your pick on the player who will have you ripping your hair out. It just so happens to be Bargs in this one.
              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                Game's not even over yet, you could have waited but I understand, it was just too tempting. I stopped watching when he was at 3-12 FG, 7pts, 0rebs.

The guy will always have some great nights (Orlando) and will suffer through terrible ones like this one. If there's one thing that has been established very well in his 4+ year career so far it's that he will never be a consistent scorer who will carry your team 70% of the time and will always be a poor defender.

He is the ultimate Anti-Center, probably not a starter in the league but a decent bench option nonetheless.
                +1. Enough's enough. Don't throw away the fans' season because of stupidity.
                The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

• You can't blame Bargs. We got killed by Washingtons big men for sure, but we also got burned at every other position

Comment

• Although Dorsey getting more rebounds in 5 mins then Bargs gets in 28 mins indicates Bargs isn't playing the game right...

Comment

• Nick wrote: View Post
                      Although Dorsey getting more rebounds in 5 mins then Bargs gets in 28 mins indicates Bargs isn't playing the game right...
                      Dorsey was playing in garbage time. That said, I hope he gets more min.

Comment

• Although I FULLY agree with the idea that Bargs has to go, it isn't the right time to maximize his value. Right now you'd probably be looking at dumping him for a bad player with a shorter contract and maybe a draft pick, but if you wait for injuries to hit around the trade deadline and/or for his scoring average to pass 20ppg, you'll be looking at a far more valuable commodity.

Comment

• Perhaps this analogy may make more sense to some, especially to those that are crying to relax. Let's say you work for a company and belong to a production team. Your boss decides to bring in someone to work with the team but not under any leadership capacity. You are all making the same coin with similar levels of responsibility. Come evaluation time, you noticed that even though the guy they brought in is not working as hard as you, he is getting better reviews and hence better bonuses, etc. This goes on for years. How would you, including the rest of the equally hard-working team members feel? Would you feel motivated to work harder to get noticed by upper management? Do you rally with the rest of the team to work harder so that upper management recognizes your collective efforts and not so much the guy that was brought in? Where would your level of motivation be? This my friends, is the Toronto Raptors.

Just like any job, pro team sports are just like anything else in life. So at 2-9, do some of you still want to relax? I understand it's just a game. I understand that it's just for entertainment. The game tonight was neither a game nor was it entertaining. Perhaps I should just cancel my HD sports package and save me some cash huh? Perhaps, an occasional game at the ACC (paying full price for several tickets) would be the thing of the past right?
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Bargs needs to be held accountable, smacked up side the head... something to induce some level of effort on nights where his shot isn't falling. With an elite PG and elite big along side him, a hard assed coach, some sort of off season conditioning regiment more strenuous than clubbing with super models and maybe a gun held to his head he may be able to do something. Nice to see Truehoop acknowledge that 2006 was just a terrible draft - at least he isn't Adam Morrison.

Comment

• Would you guys trade AB for Bougut ?

Comment

• "He is the ultimate Anti-Center, probably not a starter in the league but a decent bench option nonetheless. "

I think AB's potential is Mehmet Okur of Utah.

Comment

Working...
                                X