Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Damn.

I'm not a cba expert, but can't they just buy him out at that salary? He did little to nothing after coming back from the suspension, so I don't see how he'll contribute anything significant in the future.
    I think the bigger question is whether anyone would actually get him once his contract his up and he becomes a free agent. Turk to Miami on a vet minimum? Miami suit Turk actually. He get a free ring for sitting at the beach eating pizza and drinking Sprite.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
      The worst part about Turkoglu. Is there are a bunch of dudes in the d- league working hard, waiting for an opportunity and would provide more than Turkoglu. But, can't because that idiot still takes up a roster spot..
      True dat!

Comment

• Re Turkoglu and pizza...having spent some time in Europe I get a chuckle out of some of these comments. Why? Especially in the Scandinavian countries, Germany and others, some of the best pizza parlours/take-outs are Turkish owned & operated. Turks seem to have an affinity for making a tasty pie.

Comment

• So, as per the final poll results, most people think dude actually earned a B grade for his time in T.O.?

Ok, granted he came over from Europe with much speculation in a supposed weak draft, but I cannot agree with that grade. I'm sure you may have discussed this before, and many votes came a few years ago when this thread was first created, so maybe the numbers are a little skewed.

For a 7 footer with his athletic abilities, I think we got short-changed on the "potential" aspect, big time. Sure we saw the flashes, very sporadically for the most part, but his overall attitude and work ethic were just very absent for most of his 7 years. The rebounding and defense were atrocious for the most part. And while he did score at a decent clip, it just didn't seem to be very effective.

This will definitely be one of my last ex-#7 posts, but I just don't see how a grade higher than C can be given to him. I'm not gonna boo him the next Knicks game I go to(Oh, who am I kidding, I'll likely have few $12 beers in me and I hate all our opponents...), and I don't think he deserves it really. Maybe he really did give us all he had, and just didn't live up to the potential of a #1 pick.

But anyways, is there a chance we can get a new poll, a final poll, on what we all think his final grade is as a Toronto Raptor? I give him a C, as I stated earlier. Easily the most frustrating player to put on a Raptor/Husky jersey.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            So, as per the final poll results, most people think dude actually earned a B grade for his time in T.O.?

Ok, granted he came over from Europe with much speculation in a supposed weak draft, but I cannot agree with that grade. I'm sure you may have discussed this before, and many votes came a few years ago when this thread was first created, so maybe the numbers are a little skewed.

For a 7 footer with his athletic abilities, I think we got short-changed on the "potential" aspect, big time. Sure we saw the flashes, very sporadically for the most part, but his overall attitude and work ethic were just very absent for most of his 7 years. The rebounding and defense were atrocious for the most part. And while he did score at a decent clip, it just didn't seem to be very effective.

This will definitely be one of my last ex-#7 posts, but I just don't see how a grade higher than C can be given to him. I'm not gonna boo him the next Knicks game I go to(Oh, who am I kidding, I'll likely have few $12 beers in me and I hate all our opponents...), and I don't think he deserves it really. Maybe he really did give us all he had, and just didn't live up to the potential of a #1 pick.

But anyways, is there a chance we can get a new poll, a final poll, on what we all think his final grade is as a Toronto Raptor? I give him a C, as I stated earlier. Easily the most frustrating player to put on a Raptor/Husky jersey.
            I think most of those votes came from the 13 games year
            TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• think I voted C..don't remember
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• It's July 10. Andrea Bargnani officially a New York Knick
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  It's July 10. Andrea Bargnani officially a New York Knick
                  Not until the press release
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• It's now official kids!

The Toronto Raptors announced Wednesday they have acquired former Raptors centre Marcus Camby, forwards Steve Novak and Quentin Richardson, a 2016 first-round draft pick and two second-round draft picks (2014 and 2017) in exchange for forward Andrea Bargnani.
                    Link - http://blog.raptors.com/press-releases/nyktrade_071013/

Comment

• This is what I want to do to NYK fans....

Comment

• Bargnani is finally gone....... #TradeBargnani succeeded Mission Accomplished!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The BC/AB era has officially moved on. I hope fans can too.

Comment

• LOL that was funny, Glen is doing good work for us covertly...

Comment

Working...
                                X