No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, elbow injuries are kinda rare in NBA, and he's got 2 in 2 years. Attaboy.

Comment

• Check out his hangtime: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...1303--nba.html

Comment

• Whats a bargnani?

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
          Whats a bargnani?
          It's like shooting an air ball ...except in the process of an attempted dunk....you go splat...hitting your chin on the parquet...and injuring your elbow...which you used to break your fall. A very complicated basket ball shot named after the famous Andrea Bargnani who is the only known professional NBA player to have successfully executed this fully. His reward: he was put on the disabled list.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
            It's like shooting an air ball ...except in the process of an attempted dunk....you go splat...hitting your chin on the parquet...and injuring your elbow...which you used to break your fall. A very complicated basket ball shot named after the famous Andrea Bargnani who is the only known professional NBA player to have successfully executed this fully. His reward: he was put on the disabled list.
            Haha
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• This thread is like Rocky Balboa.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• How many Raptors fans would have to be talked off the ledge today had Masai not sent him to Madison Avenue?

Comment

• One of the great conundrums, mysteries, paradoxes, ironies, inequities...........

On this day when big man Bargnani exercised his opt in for 14-15 @ $11 million, surefire hall of famer and 5 time champ big man Tim Duncan exercised his opt-in for $10.5 million.

Comment

On this day when big man Bargnani exercised his opt in for 14-15 @ $11 million, surefire hall of famer and 5 time champ big man Tim Duncan exercised his opt-in for $10.5 million.
                    this is crazy. i seem to remember the nhlpa gets a bit angry when players take less than they are worth. is the nbapa the same you think?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      this is crazy. i seem to remember the nhlpa gets a bit angry when players take less than they are worth. is the nbapa the same you think?
                      I know the baseball & nhl pas' exercise that control (more so the mlb...because in part they have no cap). That is one large discount that Duncan is giving but he has made many millions already and he is obviously not playing for the money anymore but to have the team together.

Comment

I know the baseball & nhl pas' exercise that control (more so the mlb...because in part they have no cap). That is one large discount that Duncan is giving but he has made many millions already and he is obviously not playing for the money anymore but to have the team together.
                        yeah, the question was more about the general change in tactics of superstars taking less money to play for winners, not specifically tim duncan, or team up because they get the endorsement deals. but average joe greg stiemsma isn't getting that money back and they hurt his ability to negotiate. i would think the little guys would use some leverage with the players union.

to me the idea that some team has to pay eric bledsoe the max to lose while lebron, bosh, wade and melo can undercut the league rules to win is sickening.

Comment

• So, will Bargnani land another job in the NBA when his contract is up?
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Of course. He's a seven footer with unique big man skills. Somebody will opt to sign him.

Comment

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Of course. He's a seven footer with unique big man skills. Somebody will opt to sign him.
                                He sure is unique...
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X