• lol why is belli wearing the zoro mask
    ya dun noe

Comment

• EverythingBlaxx wrote: View Post
      They're trying to qualify for the Worlds right now
      no, for the European Championships
      after yesterday, defeated by Israel, I doubt they will

Comment

• I can`t believe that the most talented Italian players in the world are doing so poorly in their competitions. They should be like Wade and Bosh with a bunch of d-leaguers around them (if they had Galinari, he would be LeBron).
        Last edited by dagon420; Tue Aug 3, 2010, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Nice to see our best player, Bargs, and his sidekick doing well.

Bargs is just warming up for his all star year, Belli should do great this year too.

Comment

• Hassan wrote: View Post
            lol why is belli wearing the zoro mask
            To strike fear in the hearts of the wicked?

Comment

• "There is no way that he is the most athletic Euro big man. Dirk is much more athletic than him. AB is just a 7 foot version of Belinelli."
              Are you serious? Dirk came out and said Bargni was bigger and more athletic then he ever was at the same age. Here is the link aboiut dirk saying andrea was a better athlete then he ever was.
              http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/dir...ver-12902.html

Comment

• Andrea is pretty good on his feet for a guy of his stature. I think some people may be getting lost in the "white guy" stereotype...

Comment

• Priest wrote: View Post

Some highlights from this summer against Israel. What i really liked was 0 threes attempted through this whole highlight set. They seem dedicated to driving to the rim for higher percentage shots which is just awesome to watch. I kinda noticed a more aggressive/stronger Bargnani in these highlights with some more speed to his game which is nice, still not what it should be at but it just shows he is continuing to develop more of his game. As for Belinelli, it must be one of those days where he goes into Beast mode. Granted they should dominate against a team like Israel who aren't exactly a powerhouse but still overall some great highlights from the Italian duo.
                  This is great and all, but you cant compare Israel to the NBA, yes they are driving to the rim, but that is because there isnt a howard, oneal, etc waiting for them. I think that when watching them play for italy, dont look for the offensive stats, but the defensive stats. THose are the ones that count right now. Anyone will do well provided they get minutes when playing teams that only have 1 nba player. I dont know the defensive stats, can anyone help me out?

Comment

• This thread is aptly titled. There is some serious driving going on in that vid, I don't think I saw a single jumper.

Comment

• Lol its an armani face mask

Comment

• Frankthetank wrote: View Post
                        "There is no way that he is the most athletic Euro big man. Dirk is much more athletic than him. AB is just a 7 foot version of Belinelli."
                        Are you serious? Dirk came out and said Bargni was bigger and more athletic then he ever was at the same age. Here is the link aboiut dirk saying andrea was a better athlete then he ever was.
                        http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/dir...ver-12902.html
                        To me it seems like a offensive 7 foot player who is considered athletic should a) defend his position, b) get shots off the dribble and c) rebound well.

I think Dirk beats AB on all of those points - at least the last two for sure.

I would say AB has AVERAGE athleticism and Dirk is certainly above average.
                        Last edited by dagon420; Tue Aug 3, 2010, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Dunks galore and some nice moves to the bucket but its comparable to them playing a pickup game against some really good streetballers...Really weak defense! With that said, I like the fact that they are being aggressive and knowing that they should dominate a weaker team like this.
                          Takes a good mindset into next season where Bargs knows he has to step up and be the leading scorer most nights.

Comment

• What I liked best about the clip was that Bargs seemed to be getting the ball a lot lower in the post. Looks like they're giving him the opportunity to work on his low-post game. When we give him the ball around the arc, it is just too tempting for him to either jack it up or do his one-dribble pull-up jumper. I hope this continues.

Comment

• So, this Italian powerhouse team can't beat Israel and Bulgaria?
                              -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                              -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                                So, this Italian powerhouse team can't beat Israel and Bulgaria?
                                Majority of the players aren't Italian...

Jack, DeRozen, Weems, Davis, Johnson, Evans...

Comment

Working...
                                X