Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Daily Dime: Monday's Worst

4. Monday's Worst

Andrea Bargnani, Raptors: It's one thing to shoot 3-for-11 as your team's most formidable offensive weapon. But when there's no big effort to stop the NBA's leading 3-point man, Ryan Anderson, then the eight 3-pointers he drops on you and your Raps is deserved.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime

Oh my.

Comment

• T-R0b anybody?
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I dunno if Bargnani is responsible for Anderson's career night, but he was pretty putrid.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          I dunno if Bargnani is responsible for Anderson's career night, but he was pretty putrid.
          I agree. Ryan Anderson did exactly what Bargnani has done in the past against Raptors opponents, just not last night.

You cant expect Bargnani to guard Anderson, the perimeter guys should have leaked out and stepped out on Anderson.

That being said, Bargnani wasnt far from an eyesore either.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            T-R0b anybody?
            He's starting to climb up my big board behind Davis, and MKG.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
              He's starting to climb up my big board behind Davis, and MKG.
              I love his talent but, seem to be a duplicate of ED. Great rebounder, great athelete, but his a little more offensively polished than ED
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I love his talent but, seem to be a duplicate of ED. Great rebounder, great athelete, but his a little more offensively polished than ED
                At the end of the day I'm chasing Anthony Davis and MKG. If they're both of the board than I don't know where to go. If I had to choose between three different guys if the two ^ were taken already, I'm riding... (in order): Bradley Beal, Thomas Robinson, Harrison Barnes.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

T-R0b anybody?
                  love his ball handling skills. wish he were a little more agile and able to play the 3. his height will be an issue in the nba until he proves it otherwise to me.

great competitor.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    love his ball handling skills. wish he were a little more agile and able to play the 3. his height will be an issue in the nba until he proves it otherwise to me.

great competitor.
                    I don't think so. I think he'll measure in at 6'10 with in shoes which is just fine for PF
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Monday's Worst

Andrea Bargnani, Raptors: It's one thing to shoot 3-for-11 as your team's most formidable offensive weapon. But when there's no big effort to stop the NBA's leading 3-point man, Ryan Anderson, then the eight 3-pointers he drops on you and your Raps is deserved.

Yeah...it's not Andrea fault,LOL.
                      Anyway, I'm done talking about Banana!!!
                      I'll drop it...
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

great competitor.
                        I don't know, I think he could play the 3. He's got the handle and outside shot. Just have to see what his lateral quickness and perimeter d is like. It'd be a interesting experiment to say the least.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Take this for what you will but I was just looking at highlights of TRob and came across this.
                          Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                            Monday's Worst

Yeah...it's not Andrea fault,LOL.
                            Anyway, I'm done talking about Banana!!!
                            I'll drop it...
                            your a little late on that bud. He lit up denver for 26 last night get with the times

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              your a little late on that bud. He lit up denver for 26 last night get with the times
                              Oh and 5 rebs, 1stl and 1 blk shooting 50% in FGs and 3PTs

Oh and they won.

Comment

• tbihis wrote: View Post
                                Oh and 5 rebs, 1stl and 1 blk shooting 50% in FGs and 3PTs

Oh and they won.
                                5 rebounds isn't much. Even my man DeMar grabbed 5 boards

Comment

Working...
                                X